PDA

View Full Version : So who's going to go see The Dark Knight......again

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 08:51 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN1044022120080911

+ you should thank me for finding the report

Zeph
September 14th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Never went to go see it to begin with. Shouldn't it be out on DVD by then? If not, people are just going to get pissed that they cant watch it at their own leisure.

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 08:57 PM
ummm in the article it says somewhere in december. I never saw it neither. So far it's only confirmed for Imax though.

DrunkenSamus
September 14th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Wow...it's amazing how its the second highest grossing movie right after Titanic..holy shit.

Con
September 14th, 2008, 09:00 PM
way to ask for rep. not cool man :mad:

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 09:04 PM
n u

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Greedy bastards or what? Re-releasing it doesnt mean they will double their income (like the article suggests) I'm betting a ton of people who wanted to see it already have, most wont really bother to see it at cinema again (if they wanted to, they would have already done so right?) so intake will be far less than they expect.

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Greedy bastards or what? Re-releasing it doesnt mean they will double their income (like the article suggests) I'm betting a ton of people who wanted to see it already have, most wont really bother to see it at cinema again (if they wanted to, they would have already done so right?) so intake will be far less than they expect.

Not sure. If they re-released transformers I'd go see it. Everything's soooo much better in theaters.

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Well yes, transformers and batman are the kind of movies you want to see in the cinema, but usually the time is over, the hype is over.

Bad Waffle
September 14th, 2008, 09:56 PM
the highest grossing movie is titanic?

fuck the price, im getting as many as my buddies and we're seeing that shit.

LesserOf2Evils
September 14th, 2008, 09:57 PM

I'm guessing they just want to bump it past the titanic mark so they can claim first place for bragging rights.

LinkandKvel
September 14th, 2008, 10:00 PM
I'm guessing they just want to bump it past the titanic mark so they can claim first place for bragging rights.

Just about spot on 100%

Con
September 14th, 2008, 10:36 PM
how the fuck is titanic the #1 movie :\

DrunkenSamus
September 14th, 2008, 11:53 PM
how the fuck is titanic the #1 movie :\

Well, Leonardo DeCaprio does give me hard ons...:).....NOT :gonk:

jngrow
September 15th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Wtf, I need DVD. Fuck re-release.

Zeph
September 15th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Wow...it's amazing how its the second highest grossing movie right after Titanic..holy shit.

Take inflation into account and it's far from that.

Apoc4lypse
September 15th, 2008, 01:26 AM
the highest grossing movie is titanic?

fuck the price, im getting as many as my buddies and we're seeing that shit.

agreed lmao...

i wanna see it again actually, and I wudnt mind seein it on the big screen again either.