PDA

View Full Version : Secret rooms, hidden levers, and moving staircases ?!?

Moses
September 15th, 2008, 07:06 PM
I was browsing around google as most of us do when I we're bored and came across this. http://www.hiddenpassageway.com/

What would you guys get?

I'd have corridors running along my house walls with one way mirrors for me to spy on pplz :lol:

Sel
September 15th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Oh man, I would totally get secret passages in my house.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
September 15th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Lmao that's mad! :P

Rob Oplawar
September 15th, 2008, 07:34 PM
For years now it's been my plan to build my own house with all sorts of hidden doors and secret rooms as possible when I'm rich and famous.

I'm still working on the rich and famous part, but I'll get there eventually.

Sel
September 16th, 2008, 07:39 PM
For years now it's been my plan to build my own house with all sorts of hidden doors and secret rooms as possible when I'm rich and famous.

I'm still working on the rich and famous part, but I'll get there eventually.

We could become room mates and then both get rich and famous and buy a really big house with more secret passages.

Mass too, hes got lots of jew gold and could fund it all :downs:

Rob Oplawar
September 16th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Well actually, I'm getting pretty far along on this "rich and famous" bit. See, there are those few independent webapp developers who make it big, notable examples being Digg, MySpace, Facebook, and the like.
A few friends of mine and I are all working on various different webapps. We have an arrangement- whoever makes it big first will use his newfound riches to invest in the others, helping us all to get big money-faucet websites.

It's foolproof, really.

ultama121
September 16th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Oh my god, that is damn awesome.

Limited
September 16th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Having secret rooms and stuff in a house is sick, if I'm ever millionnaire my house will be full of them :D

LOL check out Media > Animations and click on number 4. A chair that turns into a slide lol.

Rob Oplawar
September 16th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I should get one of those! Then I wouldn't need a girlfriend- all I'd need to do is convince a girl to come in and sit down, just for a second. Then I hit the switch and BAM! another one caught in my underground dungeon.

If I caught more than one, I could make them mudwrestle for food!

If I may, Limited:
http://www.modacity.net/forums/images/customavatars/avatar79_2.gif

Heathen
September 16th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I want a Bookshelf door.

il Duce Primo
September 16th, 2008, 10:09 PM
all I'd need to do is convince a girl to come in and sit down, just for a second.
Rob, goodluck on that one buddy. :haw:

Corndogman
September 16th, 2008, 10:13 PM
He'll be rich already though, so convincing her wont be too hard.

Limited
September 16th, 2008, 10:15 PM
I should get one of those! Then I wouldn't need a girlfriend- all I'd need to do is convince a girl to come in and sit down, just for a second. Then I hit the switch and BAM! another one caught in my underground dungeon.

If I caught more than one, I could make them mudwrestle for food!

If I may, Limited:
http://www.modacity.net/forums/images/customavatars/avatar79_2.gif
Haha :D Just say its a massaging chair, they just cant resist trying them.

Heathen
September 16th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Just say you have candy and cartoons...

Wait...which age group are we after?

TeeKup
September 16th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I'd want a secret room, where I can have sex where my friends and relatives won't accidentally barge in on me.

Rob Oplawar
September 16th, 2008, 11:36 PM
I'd want a secret room, where I can touch myself at night where my friends and relatives won't accidentally barge in on me.
ftfy.

...owait, this is Teek we're talking about.

eh, i rest my case.

p0lar_bear
September 19th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah, pull the green book and *CHAK* *CREAAAAAAAAAAAK*

And I'm in a lab with Bunsen burners, elixirs, and schematics.

Kalub
September 19th, 2008, 11:38 PM
My friend has a bookshelf that swings away from the wall and leads into a bomb shelter/bullet reloading room. Shit has 12' of reinforced concrete above the ceiling, its sweet.

Only problem is, you can totally tell its there because the wheel tore up the carpet where it swings....

Pyong Kawaguchi
September 23rd, 2008, 07:17 PM
Polar wont even WD-40 the noise out.
He needs it

Sargent_Hawk
September 24th, 2008, 03:03 PM
If I could have a house with trap doors and such, if anyone wanted to come in I would have to guide them through, so they don't fall into secret chambers, and if anyone broke in, they would instantly get sucked into the ceiling, and spit out a chimney. Lol.

BobtheGreatII
September 24th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah, pull the green book and *CHAK* *CREAAAAAAAAAAAK*

And I'm in a lab with Bunsen burners, elixirs, and schematics.

Dane Cook :awesome:

Kalub
September 24th, 2008, 08:40 PM
link to funny man

Chainsy
September 25th, 2008, 01:18 AM
I think there should be a law that puts secret passages into every hospitable place imaginable......

let the passages do the natural selection for us. :)

HDoan
September 27th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I think there should be a law that puts secret passages into every hospitable place imaginable......

let the passages do the natural selection for us. :)
I dont want to be taking a dump, and then all of the sudden it does a 180 dropping me into this bomb shelter and having my poop all over me.