PDA

View Full Version : Hack: on triple J

Bodzilla
September 29th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Over in auzzy land we got an awesome radio station called JJJ.

the radio is commercial and add free, is independently run and goverment funded which allows for some very cool yet controversial stories and discussions to take place, and the show where most of this occurs is called Hack.
You can find discussions on just about anything on hack, from euthanasia, to the plight of teenage homeless, to fetish's becoming mainstream fashion.
it's actually very, very, well done and i recommend you to check it out. You might just learn something or have your opinions changed or altered.

now it's not just 2 presenters rambling back and forwards at each other, spewing bile and ignorance because most of the show is done by the people they interview and engage with.
they ask the questions and you analyze the out come.

Recently this show has gone to ABC2 at 8:30 on monday nights, but it's also available to download and watch the interview, which i reckon is pretty kick ass.

This week the theme was FIGHT.

It seems no matter where you are in Australia people are fighting.

It can be for various reasons, to defend ourselves, defend our mates or defend our turf. Some people fight to prove themselves others fight because they see no alternative. There’s alcohol related fights and there's also people who just love to punch-on. So how can we stop people punching each other? Is it just an inevitable part of growing up? Or can we somehow avoid fights without losing face? Joining the discussion will be street fighters, bouncers, victims, campaigners and ex-world-champ Paul Briggs. You can watch the discussion unfold through the eyes of 20 year old Masieh.a view from all sides.

Definently worth checking this show out fellas.
it's got zillas star of approval.

cheers

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hackhalfhour/default.htm

Bad Waffle
September 29th, 2008, 10:13 PM
nice, thanks mate!

Kalub
September 29th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Yea, I don't think you have the clearance pass to be saying that, so I'm going to have to be asking you to leave.

Here you go!

http://albums.mouseplanet.com/ContributedProcessed/3b_kiskamp.jpg

Now you can say it! <3

Bad Waffle
September 29th, 2008, 10:29 PM
excuse me sir but r u directing that towards me, because you are WRONG

Kalub
September 29th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Rong? This cannot be. I am never Rong.

Bad Waffle
September 29th, 2008, 10:44 PM
but are you ever right

rossmum
September 30th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Saw an ad for this on the ABC, might have to watch the next one. Sounds good.

Kalub
September 30th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Rossy Pooooooo

Care to explain where you've been misser?

n00b1n8R
September 30th, 2008, 01:27 AM
:o!!

Bodzilla
September 30th, 2008, 01:58 AM
why not just watch these past episodes now rossy :D

the first episode was on internet addiction (sort of) and the pro's and cons of spending so much time online and giving out so much personal information, via things like my space and those sorts of things.

but seriously Hack fucking kicks ass.

Darqeness
September 30th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Yeah I've watched the first two episode and I've been listening to Triple J for years but geez some of the people they talked to last night were so bloody dense.

Bodzilla
September 30th, 2008, 02:57 AM
indeed, did you see some of those haircuts xD

rossmum
September 30th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Rossy Pooooooo

Care to explain where you've been misser?
uh

nowhere?

Kalub
September 30th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Liez! People have been walking all over logic. YOu were supposed to be our savior! Not even make-up sex can help you now....

Bodzilla
October 6th, 2008, 05:47 AM
Brand new Episode of the Hack half hour has just come out.

entitled "house"

Australians are obsessed with home ownership with around 70 per cent of us owning or paying off a place but is this really the best way to go? We have one of the least affordable housing markets in the world and things are only getting harder so could it be time to give up on the dream? In this discussion there are home owners, renters, students and squatters. Stav from Bluejuice advises to think twice about a career in music if you want to buy a house and we find out which member of the Chaser managed to buy one at the age of 13!!!
might hit home some truths over in america as well given the current situation.

but regardless the outcome, this will be worth the watch.

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hackhalfhour/