PDA

View Full Version : Avengers Movie Speculation...

Cortexian
October 9th, 2008, 04:04 AM
So I go and see Iron Man in theaters when it comes out, it's an awesome movie and promises more to come with the ending. The ending I'm referring to is obviously the section after the credits with Samuel L. Jackson playing Nick Fury for the Avengers.

Skip forward a couple months to today...

I see the new 2008 rendition of "The Incredible Hulk", I was reluctant to go and see it in the theaters because I was never really a Hulk fan. I personally thought that the best part of this movie was the ending... Again I'm talking about the part promising more Robert Downey Jr. with Iron Man and Tony Stark...

Personally I think Marvel's on the right track, I don't think this has been done in any major feature films before and it sounds awesome. Incorporating REAL actors from TWO DISTINCTLY different movies into the same one to build up another movie looks like it could produce epic :awesome:... If done correctly of course.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 9th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Yes, I agree. I can't wait. But I should say that I haven't even seen the new Hulk yet. Is it worth watching?

Dwood
October 9th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Is it worth watching?

Yes. Very much so.

Ifafudafi
October 9th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Dammit, when i saw Avengers movie I thought of the old british tv series instead of marvel; good shit right there

Marvel avengers wouldn't be bad either though, providng they can do as good as they did with iron man.

NuggetWarmer
October 9th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I wish I still had the image... But there was an easter egg in the Iron Man movie that shows that Captain America is next on the movie list.

It was a picture of Tony putting on the IM armor and the lady (I forget her name. Lol) was in the background. If you look closely on the worktable, you'll see about 3/4 of Captain America's shield built.

Bodzilla
October 10th, 2008, 02:56 AM
needs moar batman

Agnaiel
October 11th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Batman was DC.

Cortexian
October 13th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Meh, I probably won't see the Captain America movie in theaters if there is going to be one. Captain America is a pretty dumb ass super hero in my opinion, I mean seriously, who the fuck THROWS THEIR SHIELD as a weapon?

Hotrod
October 13th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I've never really got interested in Captain America either. Even his name makes him seem full of himself. I also agree with the shield thing, it's kind of dumb to throw your only means of defending yourself at your enemy... :/

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 14th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Yes. Very much so.

I watched it! Woooo, I liked it. :)

DaneO'Roo
October 14th, 2008, 07:22 AM
If the movie has Captain America in it, it's not worth seeing.

A movie I would like to see though would be Captain America and the Adventures of Racist World War 2 Propaganda.

Seeing him flying over Pearl Harbor alongside a bunch of bombers throwing his shield screaming "CAPTAIN AMERICA HAS COME TO SAVE THE DAY FROM APOSTROPHE EYE'D JIGGABOOS" would be an absolute funny behemoth.