PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's?

randreach454
October 9th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Who's got any? I just got my first(finally) today, I really dig it.. came out pretty sick, and since my brother knows the guy, i only payed 50 bucks for it :D

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7709/1009081441kh9.th.jpg (http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1009081441kh9.jpg)
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/628/snapshotfn2.th.jpg (http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshotfn2.jpg)
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8569/snapshot3kd0.th.jpg (http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snapshot3kd0.jpg)

Mass
October 9th, 2008, 10:16 PM
none, I'm Jewish

thehoodedsmack
October 9th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Is that part of the religion? Huh. I don't have any, but I don't have a complimenting enough body for tattoos.

Atty
October 9th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I don't see the point in tattoos. Nothing I want on my body forever.

If I ever did get something though it would be something I could hide easily, like, under a T-shirt, not something open that everyone could see.

Everyone wants me to get one around my bicep/arm area, or across my upper back, but I'm really not into it.

rossmum
October 10th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Is that part of the religion? Huh. I don't have any, but I don't have a complimenting enough body for tattoos.
It's more of an irony thing, actually, as that's how they were kept track of in concentration camps

e/ None here either, I may or may not get a small one or something at some point... I don't see any reason to right now. My parents would probably go ballistic anyway, for above reason

StankBacon
October 10th, 2008, 01:08 AM
excuse my ignorance, but is there any meaning behind that symbol, or is it just a random thing you thought looked cool?

WolfD3m0n
October 10th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Nobody should be forced to pay for scarification...

Bodzilla
October 10th, 2008, 02:06 AM
theres only one tattoo i'd ever get.

and it's this one.
q4LV6e240Es

Hotrod
October 10th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Coll tattoo, I guess, but it's not something I'd ever want to have. Having a shape, or picture printed onto my skin doesn't really appeal to me.

Timo
October 10th, 2008, 06:54 AM
I'd never get a tattoo, always felt that 10 years down the track i'd really regret it.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 10th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Well now you can actually remove the ink, but it's extremely expensive, doesn't do the job 100% and hurts like fuck. But I'm the same as Timo. Unless it's like my uncle, he has one around his bicep, pretty neat design, with his wife and two kids names flowing through it. So that's the only tattoo I would ever consider, something with deep and everlasting meaning. :)

Bodzilla
October 10th, 2008, 07:08 AM
everlasting eh?
rofl.

you people live with your head in the sand.

p0lar_bear
October 10th, 2008, 08:30 AM
1. Tattoos are permanent.
2. You are a goddamn idiot. Now, let me prove this mathematically, if I may. Take your current age. Subtract that by 10. Were you smart back then? The answer, of course, is no.
3. Red sucks, Blue rules.

randreach454
October 10th, 2008, 09:23 AM
excuse my ignorance, but is there any meaning behind that symbol, or is it just a random thing you thought looked cool?

no theres definately meaning behind it.
Its 2 infinity symbols intertwining, with celtic knots, and it makes 2 hearts out if it as you can see. If you must know, to me it signifies that my love is infinite.

nick3d
October 10th, 2008, 09:27 AM
I want a tattoo, but cant gather the money to have 1, i'd also have it hidden like on my shoulder, i want a eagle on my shoulder, had it priced up, but i find better things to spend my money on other than tattoos

randreach454
October 10th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Yea I mean, definitely do not rush getting a tattoo, when the time comes when you have the cash, the time, and the final commitment, do it.

LlamaMaster
October 10th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I'd never do this to myself. Anything permanent is completely fucktarded in my opinion. I wouldn't want to be denied a job just because of my "sweet tats".

randreach454
October 10th, 2008, 03:22 PM
well I'm currently lucky to have a great job that doesn't care, and once I'm done through college, no job that I will be eligible to get is going to care if I have a tat or not

Heathen
October 10th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I got a cherry under my right buttcheek. Its a joke. I got it because its a chick tattoo.

waiting for bod to start with the gay

Pooky
October 10th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I'd never do this to myself. Anything permanent is completely fucktarded in my opinion. I wouldn't want to be denied a job just because of my "sweet tats".

So your own genitals are retarded?

Well, I guess those aren't technically permanent

LlamaMaster
October 10th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Wait...what? You lost me there.

TeeKup
October 10th, 2008, 04:57 PM
HAH HA HA. ^

Cool tat.

Cortexian
October 10th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I'd never get a tattoo, always felt that 10 years down the track i'd really regret it.
My thinking exactly... I've been tempted to get a small band around my bicep in a cool design, but I don't think I ever will.

Kalub
October 10th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I have angel wings on my back

DaneO'Roo
October 10th, 2008, 07:20 PM
The only tatoo I'd ever get would be my own design, and nothing that has any significant relevance so that I would regret it. Just a trippy cool stylized pattern on my arm or something, that no one else would have, and since I'm going to be an artist till the day I die, I don't see me regretting putting a cool pattern that I like and that I designed on my own body.. No stupid names or images of things.

Needles
October 10th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I don't think I would want one. Aren't they painful to get put in, and expensive and even more painful to remove when you don't want them anymore?

Kalub
October 10th, 2008, 07:53 PM
That's why you get them for a reason, and mine, have a reason. The stronger you feel about it the more I say go for it.

Although, my wings get me a lot of crap

Mass
October 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM
It's more of an irony thing, actually, as that's how they were kept track of in concentration camps

e/ None here either, I may or may not get a small one or something at some point... I don't see any reason to right now. My parents would probably go ballistic anyway, for above reason
Well, I suppose that's part of it, but the real thing is that it's considered defiling the body, and you can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery if you have tats

rossmum
October 10th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Huh, you learn something new every day.

I'm Christian by faith so I'm not really up to scratch on the details, but my family has a pretty strong Jewish background http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-jewish.gif

But yeah, mum used to spaz out at me if I came home with anything written on my hands (reminders, etc.)

SnaFuBAR
October 11th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Well, I suppose that's part of it, but the real thing is that it's considered defiling the body, and you can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery if you have tats
same with islam, yo. though i know what i'd get if i could.

nooBBooze
October 12th, 2008, 05:15 AM
I consider putting my taxpayers ID somewhere around my neck so that my corpse stays identifiable at all times.

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
October 12th, 2008, 05:31 AM
That's sad. Why not just have your name? ... :confused2:

Kalub
October 12th, 2008, 06:35 PM
A scanable barcode with your SSN would be great.