PDA

View Full Version : Shoes topic?

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 07:25 PM
A lot of the other forums I go to have these but I don't know if any of you are really into shoes and suchhhhh. Just threads to discuss and ask advice and such.

Yeah I rock mostly SB's and have a few pairs of Supras on the way.

My favorite pairs right now, lobsters and Buellers:
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8003/photo71fy4.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1314/photo67db8.jpg

Oh and fuck the haters.

POST YOURS DO IT.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Shoes?

are you serious?

StankBacon
October 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM
those are some pretty ugly shoes..

i just wear a pair of brown etnies ive had for like 2 or 3 years.

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Yeah thats the reaction I expected.

"Why buy shoes when you can play halo! lolz interwebs ftw."

StankBacon
October 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM

lol... what?

way to have a hissy fit because you "rock" some ugly shoes and your topic didn't go the way you wanted.

"omg those shoes are so sweet, i wish i had a pair"

is that more of the response you were looking for?

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Talking to Bod.

Guess I thought a few of you would actually care what you look like. Maybe not.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM
no but seriously?

dudes interested in shoes? Does not compute.
Females are interested in shoes mate. be a man :S

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Its all money man. And about looking good.

Shoes get attention, girls want to know what they are and then hey conversation starts.

Also, those top shoes are one of 300 pair in the world, I bought them for 160 and can probably resell in about a year even after wearing them for at LEAST the same price.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 07:34 PM
not enough said, because you stuffed up the image tags rofl

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 07:37 PM
lol... what?

way to have a hissy fit because you "rock" some ugly shoes and your topic didn't go the way you wanted.

"omg those shoes are so sweet, i wish i had a pair"

is that more of the response you were looking for?

The reaction as nobody would really be interested or understand how I see it, I could care less if you like the shoes I wear, its just general interest and its fun to talk about if other people actually care.

I didn't have a hissy fit, it was sarcasm. MB.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 07:40 PM
thread was doomed from the start man.

It will never be a manly thing to talk about and discuss shoes man.

it just makes me do this
:raise:

StankBacon
October 18th, 2008, 07:40 PM
fine...

http://etnies.com/site-images/footwear/color/2588.jpg

these, except brown.

Snowy
October 18th, 2008, 07:57 PM
I have some black nike's right now. I want some Lacoste's.

Sel
October 18th, 2008, 08:09 PM

Yeah because you sure know a lot about looking good.

I mean with those nice teeth of yours.

Kornman00
October 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
I got some DCs to replace my 2005 b&w Vans about two weeks ago, will post later tho, busy atm

also, lose the whole 'girls\gays only care about X, lolur a guy u should care about Y only'. really, what are we, in 3rd grade? Just because this is a gaming related forum, doesn't mean that in the OFF TOPIC forum there has to be just shit related to like "omg whats in ur clipboard???" or "omg leik wut r u listening 2 lolololol?"

Hotrod
October 18th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I have some shoes that are designed so I get more support, since I'm flat footed. I'd take a picture, but my sister is the only one that has a working camera, and she wouldn't let me touch it...

Kornman00
October 18th, 2008, 08:27 PM
oh, while we're on the topic, I wear these boots while in uniform:

http://www.rangerjoes.com/images/A1839.jpg

Best. Boots. Ever.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I got some DCs to replace my 2005 b&w Vans about two weeks ago, will post later tho, busy atm

also, lose the whole 'girls\gays only care about X, lolur a guy u should care about Y only'. really, what are we, in 3rd grade? Just because this is a gaming related forum, doesn't mean that in the OFF TOPIC forum there has to be just shit related to like "omg whats in ur clipboard???" or "omg leik wut r u listening 2 lolololol?"
not what i'm saying, i just cant honestly fathom how Shoes could be of any possible interest to anyone, but a dude especially due to the social conditions our society has raised us in.

just :confused:

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 08:37 PM

Best. Boots. Ever.

Man I'd love to wear those with my daisy dukes.

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Females are interested in shoes mate. be a man :SBod thinks any dude that cares about his apparel/jewelry is not a man. Whats new?

Anyways I rock Air Force Ones, Air Jordans (usually the 3s, 4s, and 5s), and that's about all. Pics later mb??? BTW the shoes are all different colors.

Needles
October 18th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Nike Shox Remix + III
http://www.finishline.com/store/images/products/lg331151001.jpg
In that same color.

Snowy
October 18th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I want these: http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Mens-Kade-Lace/B001CCXZ9I

too bad they're so expensive.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Bod thinks any dude that cares about his apparel/jewelry is not a man. Whats new?

Anyways I rock Air Force Ones, Air Jordans (usually the 3s, 4s, and 5s), and that's about all. Pics later mb??? BTW the shoes are all different colors.
well i'm sorry if i dare to think that theres more important things then just a persons physical appearance.

StankBacon
October 18th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Bod thinks any dude that cares about his apparel/jewelry is not a man. Whats new?

no, its just most men could give a fuck less about there shoes and still care about there appearance..

how your shoes make you any more or less appealing just doesn't make any sense to me.

and tbh, any girl that doesn't wanna talk to me because she doesn't like my shoes, is most likely a bitch i don't want anything to do with anyway.

-edit-

and judging by the replies in this topic, most guys who are "rocking" these super cool shoes, have no fucking taste at all, because you guys wear some hideous looking shoes.

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM

http://sneakerboxx.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jordan-5-fusion-white-blue-red-2.jpg
http://a527.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/l_5679963466b6a8e5105aff4a7dfcae66.jpg

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 09:28 PM
no, its just most men could give a fuck less about there shoes and still care about there appearance..

how your shoes make you any more or less appealing just doesn't make any sense to me.

and tbh, any girl that doesn't wanna talk to me because she doesn't like my shoes, is most likely a bitch i don't want anything to do with anyway.

-edit-

and judging by the replies in this topic, most guys who are "rocking" these super cool shoes, have no fucking taste at all, because you guys wear some hideous looking shoes.

Haha, girls don't talk to you do they?

You know how much different a girl would think of you if she saw you wearing nice shoes compared to say sketchers or ripped up adidas? Just any normal girl. It might sound a little sadistic but we live in a really objective society.

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 09:29 PM

You mean you don't like styles of shoes and color coordinating with outfits???
So when you go buy shoes you don't decide on it's appearance? That doesn't make sense to me.

and tbh, any girl that doesn't wanna talk to me because she doesn't like my shoes, is most likely a bitch i don't want anything to do with anyway.She would be a bitch because she judges one part of your wardrobe? Wake up, girls do that alot, because you know what? This world is assumption. If she sees you looking bummy guess what she's gonna think?

-edit-

and judging by the replies in this topic, most guys who are "rocking" these super cool shoes, have no fucking taste at all, because you guys wear some hideous looking shoes.Hey that's your opinion. I usually go for simple colors (black, white, black/white, white/red or blue or yellow etc., black/red or blue or yellow or orange etc.) but i'll get the occasional "colorful" shoe If I have a good outfit to match.

EDIT: BTW sketchers have got to be the most ugly shoes I've ever seen, even with the simplest color scheme PERIOD

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Haha if you wear sketchers just quit.

FluffyDucky™
October 18th, 2008, 09:37 PM
^^ Agreed (Link)

Also, wow bod. Every sign of something not being manly to you you fucking jump down peoples throats. You really need to go to the city more often and have a good look around at what GUYS and GIRLS wear. Shoes are a massive part of looking good. This was a good idea for a topic. Most people now are actually doing what this topic asks. You need to calm down with the whole omg lol that's gay act and realize that not everything is the same as it is wear you live.

Korn those work shoes are awesome! Go converse! haha :D I usually wear addidas, nikes, etc. Well known sporting shoe brands. And others of course. I don't think I have or wear any one shoe that didn't cost me at least $100. If you think that's not manly? Please grow up.

StankBacon
October 18th, 2008, 09:37 PM
lmfao, this topic is pure gold, thank you for making it.

n00b1n8R
October 18th, 2008, 09:39 PM
This thread does not disappoint.

What are these "other forums" you speak of? I didn't realise the internet had become so camp.

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Car forums, local drifting forums.

ITS ALL CULTS.

StankBacon
October 18th, 2008, 09:43 PM
local drifting forums.

that explains it.

LOL

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 09:44 PM

You mean you don't like styles of shoes and color coordinating with outfits???
So when you go buy shoes you don't decide on it's appearance? That doesn't make sense to me.

and tbh, any girl that doesn't wanna talk to me because she doesn't like my shoes, is most likely a bitch i don't want anything to do with anyway.She would be a bitch because she judges one part of your wardrobe? Wake up, girls do that alot, because you know what? This world is assumption. If she sees you looking bummy guess what she's gonna think?

-edit-

and judging by the replies in this topic, most guys who are "rocking" these super cool shoes, have no fucking taste at all, because you guys wear some hideous looking shoes.Hey that's your opinion. I usually go for simple colors (black, white, black/white, white/red or blue or yellow etc., black/red or blue or yellow or orange etc.) but i'll get the occasional "colorful" shoe If I have a good outfit to match.

EDIT: BTW sketchers have got to be the most ugly shoes I've ever seen, even with the simplest color scheme PERIODQuote to next page because I've never proved a good point in these forums until now :downs:

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 09:45 PM
that explains it.

LOL

I doubt you even know what drifting is.

Thanks for all the -rep guys, really appreciate the maturity level on this forum.

Hotrod
October 18th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Personally, I don't give a shit about having shoes that go well with my outfit. I have one pair for work, and another for the rest of the time. Sure, it's nice when girls go and do that stuff, but personally, to me, shoes are for convenience. In plus, I'd rather spend my money on other things.

However, if you think the opposite, then it's your decision, and I respect that.

FluffyDucky™
October 18th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I don't get it? Now you explain! :) (bacon)

And for anyone who might care. My best friends family, being New Zealander's (but from the cook island and etc) started up a basketball shoe/clothing business which is expected to be making 20 million dollars in around 10 years time. Click here (http://www.hops.net.au/) to looky. :)

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 09:49 PM
And for those of you that think caring about shoes aren't manly....how do you think these shoe franchises make so much money???

However, if you think the opposite, then it's your decision, and I respect that.
Thanx and I repspect yours too. I wish there were more peeps like this on the forum. Would be lot less :dramabomb:

Sel
October 18th, 2008, 10:02 PM
And for those of you that think caring about shoes aren't manly....how do you think these shoe franchises make so much money???

By brainwashing idiots like you into a mode of thinking that makes you feel inadequate, or "uncool", if you will, if you do not by their product and make them money. Seriously grow some fucking backbone and stop going along with the your corporation decided "in" shit and make a decision for once in your life that is not influenced by mob psycology.

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Wow someone got a fucking dumptruck of sand in there vagina.

Calm down dude, its all in good fun.

People buy shoes either to look good or they just like shoes, I know when I look good I feel better, more confident if you will. Guess its different for different people, but you don't have to be an opinion Nazi.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I don't think I have or wear any one shoe that didn't cost me at least $100. If you think that's not manly? Please grow up.
OMG LOL!

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 10:06 PM
OMG LOL!what? idgi

Snowy
October 18th, 2008, 10:07 PM
By brainwashing idiots like you into a mode of thinking that makes you feel inadequate, or "uncool", if you will, if you do not by their product and make them money. Seriously grow some fucking backbone and stop going along with the your corporation decided "in" shit and make a decision for once in your life that is not influenced by mob psycology.
There's many reasons why people buy shoes, and it may not be to feel "cool".

If you have nice shoes, you may,
-look good.
and when you look good, you may,
-feel good.
and when you feel good, you may,
-be more friendly,
and when you're more friendly, you may,
-be more approachable.
and when you're more approachable, you may,
-meet some people.
and when you meet some people, you may,
-meet some girls.
etc. etc.

You look nice, you feel nice, you're good. At least, for some people. Others couldn't give a flying monkey's butt about how they look. Others like to look nice.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 10:08 PM
what? idgi
Because have a doodle between your leg is relative to the expense of your footwear.
Clearly.

i mean it's so obvious i didnt see it until just now.

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Because have a doodle between your leg is relative to the expense of your footwear.
Clearly.

i mean it's so obvious i didnt see it until just now.

I didn't realize being manly was directly correlated to your penis.

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 10:10 PM

wtf I should go off on this dumbass comment but I JUST got back from a ban. Who the fuck are you to tell me I make decisions following the "in" crowd. Are you ME now? You DON'T know my mindset and DON'T know my decision making process. Dude just shut the hell up you don't even know what the fuck your talking about. Your just making yourself sound dumb.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 10:10 PM
:facepalm:

have you even read your own topic?
There is a serious Penis/Shoe relationship.

it's quite beautiful actually.

Mass
October 18th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I wear converse because they're cheap, comfortable, and cool. I wear them until they have holes, and then I put some duct tape on them. I like to spray homemade stencils on 'em sometimes. Why have someone over-charge me for designs I can just do it better myself?

I would never pay more than 50$ for gym shoes, or have multiple pairs of gym shoes, because I see no point in those endeavors.

Bodzilla
October 18th, 2008, 10:30 PM
http://a527.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/l_5679963466b6a8e5105aff4a7dfcae66.jpg
as far as shoes go, i'd wear them. or Bacon's shoes.
the other ones you posted, just fucking horrible!

http://www.ballistyx.com.au/products/product/8531/8531_1.jpg
BEHOLD ZILLAS SHOES!
except red and white instead of navy

Saggy
October 18th, 2008, 10:53 PM
http://metrotrend.net/blog/uploads/chief_mid_blk_red_med.jpg

Fallen Chief Mids. Exact colour of mine too.

Hotrod
October 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Oh, I might as well post a picture after all.
http://achillesheel.co.uk/images/products/Salomon/m/m.XA_Pro_3d.jpg

I find that they look good, and they help my flat-footedness, so they're perfect for me.

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 11:17 PM
I personally don't like the look of ANY running shoe.

itszutak
October 18th, 2008, 11:37 PM
I personally don't like the look of ANY running shoe.
I don't wear shoes for looks, but for comfort.

I tried on a pair of $100 nikes and a pair of some generic $35 shoe and preferred the $35 shoe, so I bought it and saved the money for stuff I felt would be more worthwhile.

Honestly, I don't get the obsession with air force 1s that goes around my area. Nor do I understand why you would want to trick out a honda civic, or get 20' rims for an escalade, or whatever else most of the people at my school are into.

I'm a bit biased against those sort of people (shoe, car, or gang-obsessed), because they're shitting up the school in practically every way they can. The word "Norte" or "XIV" or "X14" is scratched on almost every desk, spraypainted tags are constantly being painted over by our school, they fucking spit on the ground, and they're the kind of people who put their used food wrappers into the floppy and CD drives of the school computers. As they don't give a shit about their GPA or what they're going to do once they leave school, they drag down the average GPA for the school, thus reducing the schools funding (FUCK YOU no child left behind), resulting in me, the student who wants to do something with his life, left without decent teachers (There are better-funded schools in the district), decent lab equipment (My previous chemistry teacher had to pay out of his own pocket for pretty much everything we used, and it's standard procedure to wash disposable equipment so it can be used later), or decent...well, pretty much everything. My school's a dump, and most of it is because of these gansta wannabes, and other people. One thing I see in common is AF1s. Of course, I'm not implying the shoes make a person essentially bad. One of my best friends wears air forces. It's just a trend that's followed closely by many people I desipse.
Actually the teacher thing isn't completely true- many great teachers start here, teach honors classes for a while, then move one when they realize there aren't any bonuses here.

TLDR:
rrrraaaaaaggggeeee

LinkandKvel
October 18th, 2008, 11:50 PM
they fucking spit on the groundWhat you want them to spit in the trash? Even worse. Where I live EVERYONE spit on the ground. I'm assuming you mean outside hopefully. If it's inside thats just disrespectful. All that shit you listed is just fucking stupid I HATE when people do shit like that. They haven't matured obviously. Its not funny at all. It's annoying as hell and disgusting, but.....

TLDR:
I hear the word Air Force one.
I rage.you shouldn't naturally associate a word with negativity. It's unhealthy.

I don't wear shoes for looks, but for comfort.Air Force 1s ARE primarily for looks. However Air Jordans are VERY comfortable. You should try em.

JDMFSeanP
October 18th, 2008, 11:54 PM
I've never worn AF1's, the soles look really heavy >_>

itszutak
October 19th, 2008, 12:03 AM
What you want them to spit in the trash? Even worse. Where I live EVERYONE spit on the ground. I'm assuming you mean outside hopefully. If it's inside thats just disrespectful. All that shit you listed is just fucking stupid I HATE when people do shit like that. They haven't matured obviously. Its not funny at all. It's annoying as hell and disgusting, but.....
I forgot to put the word gum in there- they spit gum on the ground, and considering there's a trash can every 5 feet at my school, why shouldn't they spit in the trash?

you shouldn't naturally associate a word with negativity. It's unhealthy.
I phrased that last part poorly, but I explain a bit in the last few sentences of my previous post why I'm having a hard time not being biased. I only know one person who cares about those shoes who isn't a complete prick to me and everybody I know. It's part of the human psyche to associate similar occurrences with similar outcomes, and it's hard to fight.

Air Force 1s ARE primarily for looks. However Air Jordans are VERY comfortable. You should try em.
It depends how much they cost, how long they'll last, and how good of a grip I can get with the shoes. How good are Jordans?

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 12:10 AM
I wear a pair of Vans skate shoes, they're black... That's all I know about them.

Best. Boots. Ever.

I wear these boots while in uniform (Airsoft and Hunting):
https://www.sealsactiongear.com/catalog/store/catalog/product_images/CO1949.jpg (https://www.sealsactiongear.com/catalog/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1)

More-Best. More-Boot. More-Ever.

Huero
October 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM
I wear a pair of Cobras, a Central American brand nobody's heard of. They're light and comfy :)

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 12:21 AM
I forgot to put the word gum in there- they spit gum on the ground, and considering there's a trash can every 5 feet at my school, why shouldn't they spit in the trash? Because you forgot to put the word gum in I thought it was saliva. Spitting saliva in a trash can is just gross, especially for the one who's changing them.

It depends how much they cost, how long they'll last, and how good of a grip I can get with the shoes. How good are Jordans?They cost ALOT maybe in the 80-90 dollar price range but It's mainly a basketball shoe so thats a guaranteed good grip, and My cousin still has some from like 94' he recently gave to me a year ago and there's no scratches, tearing watsoever. Probably just as long as you don't wear them like a 365 days a year they'll stay together.

I've never worn AF1's, the soles look really heavy >_>
They're not at all. You won't even notice. They're just like every other shoe.

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Can't resist posting my original thought when I saw this thread...

Lawl Shoes Discussion.

Kornman00
October 19th, 2008, 12:41 AM
I wear these boots while in uniform (Airsoft and Hunting):
https://www.sealsactiongear.com/catalog/store/catalog/product_images/CO1949.jpg (https://www.sealsactiongear.com/catalog/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1)

More-Best. More-Boot. More-Ever.
My boot of choice in those situations:
http://www.rangerjoes.com/images/9296.jpg

Con
October 19th, 2008, 12:42 AM
I wear a pair of light duty hiking boots, they feel like runners but they're durable and good for the outdoors. They also look good with jeans so ^_^

n00b1n8R
October 19th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Massive longpost ahoy @ everybody:

I'm sorry, I missed the part where anybody said anything remotely like that.

Talking to Bod.

Guess I thought a few of you would actually care what you look like. Maybe not.
ITT: carring what you look like and not caring about shoes are mutually exclusive interests (or lack there of).

no but seriously?

Females are interested in shoes mate. be a man :S

Now now zilla, we need to be respective of alternative lifestyles. :downs:
No but really, if that's what he's into fine. It's just when he starts acting like "this is the way you/people should be/are" that I take offence.

Shoes get attention, girls want to know what they are and then hey conversation starts.

Also, those top shoes are one of 300 pair in the world, I bought them for 160 and can probably resell in about a year even after wearing them for at LEAST the same price.
Money = looking good? Holey shit, I'm learning so much in this thread, I need to start writing it all down!

You must know some strange (read: materialistic/obsessive) girls for that to happen.

Also, it's probably for the best that only 300 were made. :-3

thread was doomed from the start man.

It will never be a manly thing to talk about and discuss shoes man.

it just makes me do this
:raise:
Oh shut up. It was never manly for a father to hug his son 50 years ago either.

^ (except for the bit about the clipboard thread <:mad:> )

Bod thinks any dude that cares about his apparel/jewelry is not a man takes himself too seriously. Whats new?
ftfy :eng101:

Haha, girls don't talk to you do they?

You know how much different a girl would think of you if she saw you wearing nice shoes compared to say sketchers or ripped up adidas? Just any normal girl. It might sound a little sadistic but we live in a really objective society.
lol, do you even know what sadistic means?
"deriving pleasure or sexual gratification from inflicting pain on another"

What does that have to do with what you just said. :S

1 You mean you don't like styles of shoes and color coordinating with outfits???
2 So when you go buy shoes you don't decide on it's appearance? That doesn't make sense to me.

She would be a bitch because she judges one part of your wardrobe? Wake up, girls do that alot, because you know what? This world is assumption. If she sees you looking bummy guess what she's gonna think? 3
1 wait, there are people who actually think like this outside of television land? For real? :tinfoil:

2 I buy what fits and what's going to last (and not get dirty as hell). US size 15 reppen yo.

3 and guess what: She'd be a bitch!

Also, wow bod. Every sign of something not being manly to you you fucking jump down peoples throats. You really need to go to the city more often and have a good look around at what GUYS and GIRLS wear. Shoes are a massive part of looking good. This was a good idea for a topic. Most people now are actually doing what this topic asks. You need to calm down with the whole omg lol that's gay act and realize that not everything is the same as it is wearWHERE you live.
You city people are strange. Also bold (and FTFY).

Car forums, local drifting forums.

ITS ALL CULTS.
that explains it.

LOL
^

Quote to next page because I've never proved a good point in these forums until now :downs:
You still haven't. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-psyduck.gif

Thanks for all the -rep guys, really appreciate the maturity level on this forum.
I'm going to assume your referring to going around corners in cars or something like that? (a drifter is a person who aimlessly goes from place to place)

1 And for those of you that think caring about shoes aren't manly....how do you think these shoe franchises make so much money???

2 Thanx and I repspect yours too. I wish there were more peeps like this on the forum. Would be lot less :dramabomb:
1 umm.. By having people buy them? what's your point? :confused2:

2 Agree. I also wish there were less people attempting to force their opinions down other's throats without provocation.

I don't think I have or wear any one shoe that didn't cost me at least $100. If you think that's not manly? Please grow up.
OMG LOL!
^

wtf I should go off on this dumbass comment but I JUST got back from a ban. Who the fuck are you to tell me I make decisions following the "in" crowd. Are you ME now? You DON'T know my mindset and DON'T know my decision making process. Dude just shut the hell up you don't even know what the fuck your talking about. Your just making yourself sound dumb.
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

http://metrotrend.net/blog/uploads/chief_mid_blk_red_med.jpg

Fallen Chief Mids. Exact colour of mine too.
Are those Fortress Forever shoes?? O__o

SnaFuBAR
October 19th, 2008, 04:04 AM
The SnaFuhrer is always presentable.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2857/snafshoesyp4.jpg

FluffyDucky™
October 19th, 2008, 04:58 AM
WOG TAPPERS! (Australian thing, you won't understand) :D

n00b1n8R
October 19th, 2008, 05:13 AM
I don't understand.

Hotrod
October 19th, 2008, 08:57 AM
The two pairs on the bottom, the middle and the right, seem uncomfortable due to the thin tips.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 09:11 AM
You still haven't. http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-psyduck.gif
Hey! screw you man :saddowns:

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 09:11 AM
There's many reasons why people buy shoes, and it may not be to feel "cool".

If you have nice shoes, you may,
-look good.
and when you look good, you may,
-feel good.
and when you feel good, you may,
-be more friendly,
and when you're more friendly, you may,
-be more approachable.
and when you're more approachable, you may,
-meet some people.
and when you meet some people, you may,
-meet some girls.
etc. etc.

You look nice, you feel nice, you're good. At least, for some people. Others couldn't give a flying monkey's butt about how they look. Others like to look nice.

I did not question that there were reasons why people bought shoes, I was just explaining why the big shoe corporations make so much money on shoes that any sensible person would consider extensively distasteful and ugly.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 09:18 AM

Because guess what, the rest of Detroit is wearing generic pepsi basketball shoes too.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Because guess what, the rest of Detroit is wearing generic pepsi basketball shoes too.wait so are you calling Air Force 1's generic pepsi basketball shoes, because if you are thats really fucking ignorant.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 09:46 AM
wait so are you calling Air Force 1's generic pepsi basketball shoes, because if you are thats really fucking ignorant.

Well if not knowing about shoes makes me ignorant in your eyes, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I called you a nigger then?

Sarcasm aside, how the fuck does not knowing about shoes, and not giving a shit make me ignorant?

Stop being a dumbass and explain it to me.

Rentafence
October 19th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Hey guys are these shoes cool?

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2007/02/bonsai-sandals.jpg

Rob Oplawar
October 19th, 2008, 11:04 AM
shoes? wtf?

I've never understood people who have 50 bajillion pairs of shoes. Being the practical type, I have one pair of shoes for all situations, including dressing up, because the most dressed up I ever get is to put on a pair of pants with less than 5 pockets and a shirt with long sleeves.
http://images.wolverineworldwide.com/is/image/bulk/2002/10/18/MRL-R60825-01-y.fpx?wid=650&hei=550&align=0,0&qlt=80&op_usm=0.5,1&fmt=jpeg
I buy a new pair every year or two to replace the wear and tear, and have since probably around 2003.

^See how boring that is? Srsly, how can people discuss shoes.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Well if not knowing about shoes makes me ignorant in your eyes, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I called you a nigger then?

Sarcasm aside, how the fuck does not knowing about shoes, and not giving a shit make me ignorant?

Stop being a dumbass and explain it to me.What the hell?...do you even know what ignorant means? Yea not knowing EXACTLY...That's not what Air force 1's are at all so YES that's ignorant. And wtf did "nigger" come from. Of all the examples and you pick that one? Your horrible at making a statement.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I buy a new pair every year or two to replace the wear and tear, and have since probably around 2003.

^See how boring that is? Srsly, how can people discuss shoes.
It's not boring to everybody dude there's people into style. How can people discuss video games all day? That's boring to others. It's all personal preference.

Rob Oplawar
October 19th, 2008, 11:16 AM
I suppose so. I'm just not fashion-minded, as is blindingly obvious from recent photos of myself. :)

Roostervier
October 19th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I can honestly say I've never colour-coordinated any outfit in my entire life, I wouldn't even know how to.

Also, I really don't care about shoes. I buy a pair, they last me a year or two, and I buy another pair.

Lex1337
October 19th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Nice Lobsters. I got these when they came out. I never wore them though.
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/WahtTheDunk/what-the-dunks-real.jpg

I also got some Griptapes, Un-futuras, MF Dooms, and Pigeons. I want to rock some Tiffany's though.

Heathen
October 19th, 2008, 12:07 PM
fail thread.

imo

E:

I also got some Griptapes, Un-futuras, MF Dooms, and Pigeons. I want to rock some Tiffany's though.

nvm.

he wins the thread.

mech
October 19th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I like wearing Timberland boots, don't really care much for shoes, I usually can get good pair of Nike's for 50 bucks from some Arabs at my Barbershop. I also only wear shoes that are 1 solid color or 2, a 20 colored shoe with all these bullshit designs looks like you're walking around with dogshit on your feet.

Also, why was Detroit brought into this thread?

Hotrod
October 19th, 2008, 12:14 PM
So, he wins the fail thread? Does that mean that he fails?

Seriously though, those shoes are...interesting. Not in a bad way though.

SnaFuBAR
October 19th, 2008, 12:17 PM
The two pairs on the bottom, the middle and the right, seem uncomfortable due to the thin tips.
only with thick socks. They're dress shoes.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 12:19 PM
http://a620.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/65/l_9092de4dba88b2a02bb385db4a2e8023.jpg
The black on the shoe is suede, and the white is patent leather.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7915/0621081311bm1.jpg
The WHOLE shoe is suede.

And Sometimes new balances. (Old pics)
http://a991.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/74/l_4c7f008d50b4d761a7faa16d18b67026.jpg

More AF1s
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8108/1020481tj7.jpg

Lex1337
October 19th, 2008, 12:20 PM
So, he wins the fail thread? Does that mean that he fails?

Seriously though, those shoes are...interesting. Not in a bad way though.Yeah, those are called What The Dunks. They're my most favorite shoe ever. If any of you guys are interested in buying shoes. Go to http://www.flightclubla.com/ or http://pickyourshoes.com/ .

SnaFuBAR
October 19th, 2008, 12:21 PM
cleaner than most nike's. Honestly though i don't like shoes with huge logos on them. I buy a shoe to match my clothes, not to be a walking advertisement.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 12:53 PM

Damn bro, you could make a pretty penny off of those.

I was gonna but dooms but eh I decided not to at the last second. If I find another pair at a good price I'll prolly jump on it.

Speaking of Tiffs, the new supras I got

http://a475.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_58e6859ecd2e8e7def75ee85ffc1d9ea.jpg

Har!

I would still kill for a pair of unkles

SnaFuBAR
October 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I guess it wouldn't hurt if I called you a nigger then?

don't even fucking think about it.

Masterz1337
October 19th, 2008, 01:16 PM
http://www.zappos.com/images/740/7401791/3279-600707-p.jpg
Not the exact thing I have but close enough. I'm required to wear them to work, or I have to wear sandals.

TeeKup
October 19th, 2008, 01:17 PM
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sport-fashion/67766545-apollin

White Aldo Apollin. I love my fag shoes. <3

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 01:22 PM
What the hell?...do you even know what ignorant means?

Oh sorry I put together my own definition from the constant news reports of white people being ignorant of black people. Using the real definition though I'm reflecting on those reports and really not understanding what they're supposed to mean. I mean if people became knowledgeable about black culture then wouldn't that mean that your reasons for whining would suddenly become null and void? I really wonder where these people who complain of ignorance all the time and get on the news would be if people in general found out about the history of the slave trade. I mean the part where black people sold black people for rum and other alcohol. Wouldn't that get rid of your race's one bargaining chip? Guess what else, if this happened then there'd be less news reports on the news about ignorance and my malformed definition problem here wouldn't have happened. :)

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 01:24 PM
DUDE WHY ARE YOU TURNING THIS SHIT INTO BLACK AND WHITE WTF?!?!?! NOBODY EVEN FUCKING MENTIONED THAT!!!!

TeeKup
October 19th, 2008, 01:27 PM
not what i'm saying, i just cant honestly fathom how Shoes could be of any possible interest to anyone, but a dude especially due to the social conditions our society has raised us in.

just :confused:

What society were you raised in? Guys at my High School talked about their shoes more often than not.

ICEE
October 19th, 2008, 01:29 PM
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sport-fashion/67766545-apollin

White Aldo Apollin. I love my fag shoes. <3
Those don't look like fag shoes to me teek.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z295/iron_clad_photo/faggotshoes.jpg

Now THESE are fag shoes.
Purple fucking slippers ftw.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 01:32 PM
DUDE WHY ARE YOU TURNING THIS SHIT INTO BLACK AND WHITE WTF?!?!?! NOBODY EVEN FUCKING MENTIONED THAT!!!!

I'm just explaining why my definition of ignorance was malformed.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Dude your ignorance has nothing to do with that stuff you just mentioned. Stop making excuses.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Dude your ignorance has nothing to do with that stuff you just mentioned. Stop making excuses.

No it does not, my forming of a definition for ignorance however does.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 01:38 PM
No it does not, my forming of a definition for ignorance however does.No. It's called looking up the definition in the dictionary.

Snowy
October 19th, 2008, 01:41 PM
funny thread.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 01:42 PM
No. It's called looking up the definition in the dictionary.

If I felt like looking up the definition of every word that I have come up with an abstract meaning for from experience and seeing how the word is used by others, I would be in the library until January 15th of 2100.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 01:43 PM
If I felt like looking up the definition of every word that I have come up with an abstract meaning for from experience and seeing how the word is used by others, I would be in the library until January 15th of 2100.It's better than using a word that you don't know what it means.

Gwunty
October 19th, 2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.emoda.com/prodimages/truengltsneak.jpg

True religion ftw.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 01:54 PM
It's better than using a word that you don't know what it means.

What do words mean?

How can something that doesn't exist have meaning?

Jelly
October 19th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I wear slippers.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 02:01 PM
What do words mean?

How can something that doesn't exist have meaning?

Just stop. Your winning a losing battle. Just drop it.

TeeKup
October 19th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Both of you are embarassing.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Honestly guys, just stop.

Selentic just leave, you aren't going to do anything but argue in this thread so please just stop posting in it.

StankBacon
October 19th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Quote to next page because I've never proved a good point in these forums until now :downs:

LMFAO!

i really hope that was sarcasm.

also, most people have more posts per page, so you quote was still on the 1st page nub.

your shitting me right?

Snowy
October 19th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I wear slippers.
Slippers are cool, I need to get a pair. Every time I get a new pair, they're always too small though :/

Jelly
October 19th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Just get ones without backs; they'll never be too small!

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 03:19 PM
lol this topic is great

JunkfoodMan
October 19th, 2008, 03:30 PM
http://www.zappos.com/images/650/7130650/88041-p.jpg

or

http://www.takkens.com/images/products/1799_large.jpg

lasted me for about a year or so. No need to buy new shoes unless somebody gives me money.

Snowy
October 19th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Those checkered shoes were soooooooooooo 2006.

ultama121
October 19th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I wear shoes for comfort as well... yeah. I'm not a style person.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 03:49 PM
http://a620.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/65/l_9092de4dba88b2a02bb385db4a2e8023.jpg
The black on the shoe is suede, and the white is patent leather.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7915/0621081311bm1.jpg
The WHOLE shoe is suede.

And Sometimes new balances. (Old pics)
http://a991.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/74/l_4c7f008d50b4d761a7faa16d18b67026.jpg

More AF1s
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8108/1020481tj7.jpg
http://a527.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/l_5679963466b6a8e5105aff4a7dfcae66.jpgThis. As you can see I like AF1's in various colors:D

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 03:52 PM
How old are you?

You look like you're 6.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 03:53 PM
I said (old pics). Well the ones you can see my face are old by like 2 years.

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I said (old pics). Well the ones you can see my face are old by like 2 years.
So you're 8?

Okay.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 05:02 PM
your shitting me right?

No I'm not "shitting you"

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 05:07 PM
So you're 8?

Okay.
no im.............17

Arteen
October 19th, 2008, 05:12 PM
http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/269512?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1
My shoes are ugly, I know. I bought the first pair that I found comfortable. :cool:

Snowy
October 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM
no im.............17

minus eight which would equal 9.

So you're 9 years old.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM
No just 17

Guzzie
October 19th, 2008, 05:19 PM
http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/u/K/converse_sneakers.jpg

In gray, blue, and black. They look good with just about everything, and are easy to clean (toss in the wash machine and they look brand new). Also incredibly comfortable and nonconstrictive.

Heathen
October 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I have been swayed. I like those shoes so here's mine.

http://shop2.vans.com/wcsstore/Vans/images/products/F4D29WB.JPG

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 05:46 PM
No just 17
If you're the guy in your Avvy you look 12 MAYBE...

My skate shoes look kinda like so:
http://shop2.vans.com/wcsstore/Vans/images/products/F4DBKAB.JPG

Again, that was a quick google, I don't care what kind of shoes I, or other people wear. They're not for looks and they're supposed to be for practical use... I get shoes that fit comfortably and don't look like wanna-be gangster/basketball player shoes.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Yes. Who puts random dudes as avvys?

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Freelancer shut up. Get out of the thread.

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Pretty much everyone.

Hmmmmm.

No.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 05:59 PM

JDFMSeanP Shut up. Close the thread before you make yourself into a hatred object more than you already have.

Kornman00
October 19th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah, who puts random du-owait :eyesroll:

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
JDFMSeanP Shut up. Close the thread before you make yourself into a hatred object more than you already have.

Oh an object of hatred for making a topic about something I enjoy! Oh man who would have thought!

Real mature man, real mature.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Oh an object of hatred for making a topic about something I enjoy! Oh man who would have thought!

Real mature man, real mature.

So by your logic it is immature for people to not like people who rape young boys because that is something they enjoy?

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 06:10 PM
So by your logic it is immature for people to not like people who rape young boys because that is something they enjoy?
Get away from my bois.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 06:10 PM

Welcome to the internet.

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the internet.
You can't welcome people to something that they've been at longer than yourself.

Welcome to the internet.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Selentic, stop, seriously. You're just trying to start trouble.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the internet.

In that case I enjoy griefing you in your shit topics, and because you dislike me doing that you're immature

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 06:19 PM
You can't welcome people to something that they've been at longer than yourself.

Welcome to the internet.

Are you retarded? I've been on this forum longer than selentic has you fucking moron. You can't even read dates.

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Are you retarded? I've been on this forum longer than selentic has you fucking moron. You can't even read dates.
I'm on Sel's team though, so we win.

And back to my original thought about this thread...

Lawl shoes.

SnaFuBAR
October 19th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Selentic, shut the fuck up. You are only trying to cause trouble. L&K, shut up, you're only taking his bait and making him post his drivel more.

Heathen
October 19th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Wooooo....fun thread here.

I mean shit guys, you are arguing about someone BEING someone. TALK ABOUT FUCKING SHOES...

All 4 of you have aim. Make a chat room and have a fucking blast.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I'm on Sel's team though, so we win.

And back to my original thought about this thread...

Lawl shoes.

Aw you get proven wrong and snaf tell you to shut up and you become a little bitch, awwww. Isn't that cute.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Aw you get proven wrong and snaf tell you to shut up and you become a little bitch, awwww. Isn't that cute.

You're still posting?

Bodzilla
October 19th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Rofl no wonder i was confused. :XD:

nice sel nice XD

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Selentic, shut the fuck up. You are only trying to cause trouble. L&K, shut up, you're only taking his bait and making him post his drivel more.

Why'd you tell me to shut up? I just said the same thing u just said to him. He wasn't trying to bait me I don't think. At least he is now by changing his avatar but whatever.

SnaFuBAR
October 19th, 2008, 06:33 PM
because you're responding to his ignorant bullshit repeatedly.

Heathen
October 19th, 2008, 06:36 PM
YAY, lets all shut the holy hell up!

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/01/29/mp3-shoes.jpg
shoes?

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 06:36 PM
He wasn't trying to bait me I don't think. At least he is now by changing his avatar but whatever.

Have you undergone and forms of lobotomy in your lifetime?

Everything after this post (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?p=313845#post313845) was me shitting all over the thread, and to be honest I'm really surprised you never picked up on it.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Man your so cool you can like destroy threads, I wish I was that cool.

Your winning so much you froze your rep!

SnaFuBAR
October 19th, 2008, 06:37 PM
I can get what happened to The_Wraith to happen to the both of you. (selentic and L&K)

Shut up.

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Man your so cool you can like destroy threads, I wish I was that cool.

Your winning so much you froze your rep!

Yes because the 3 negs I got from you, link and kvel, and snaf really threatened my 650 points.

I did that for another reason that you are simply too dimwitted to pick up on.

Heathen
October 19th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Link is argumentative
Sel is the comedic shit starter
and Freelancer is the nutty character with a heart of gold.

Make a fucking sitcom and shut up.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 06:40 PM
WHOA DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING ELSE!!! I JUST got banned I stop.

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Lets analyze that statement for a second.

Aw you get proven wrong - This didn't happen, I don't care how long you two have been on Modacity. I do believe you said "Welcome to the Internet".

and snaf tell you to shut up and you become a little bitch - I posted BEFORE Snaf, and I could care less about what Snaf says unless it has to do with the things he's good at (Modeling and related).

awwww. Isn't that cute. - I wasn't under the impression that there was any man-love taking place here that you might be interested in.

Anyways, I'm out of this thread now, no point in me staying here now that my point's been made and beaten to death.

LinkandKvel
October 19th, 2008, 06:47 PM
oh my god please lock this. It's going waaaaaaay overboard.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Lets analyze that statement for a second.
Aw you get proven wrong - This didn't happen, I don't care how long you two have been on Modacity. I do believe you said "Welcome to the Internet.

I'm also one year older than selentic, therefore I have most likely been on the internet longer.

L2FACTS

Sel
October 19th, 2008, 06:49 PM
My grandmother is older than you and hasn't touched the internet at all.

Cortexian
October 19th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I'm also one year older than selentic, therefore I have most likely been on the internet longer.

L2FACTS
And I'm one year older then you. Good thing that has nothing to do with when you started Interneting. That's right, Interneting.

You can lock your fail thread now. And this is the last response I post here.

JDMFSeanP
October 19th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Well now that your dumbass is gone, maybe we can talk about shoes.

Kornman00
October 19th, 2008, 07:13 PM
OK, back on topic. will be sending in a MIB clean up crew later on :cop:

Bodzilla
October 19th, 2008, 07:14 PM
http://www.roosterteeth.com/img.php?dir=media&m=1&f=9_45bb8712102de
http://www.roosterteeth.com/img.php?dir=media&m=1&f=9_45bf95de5558c

Rentafence
October 19th, 2008, 07:15 PM
I present the epitome of fashion and manliness

http://pixarplanet.com/blog/images/169.jpg

CN3089
October 19th, 2008, 07:15 PM
jesus christ this thread http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/gf-cripes.gif

Your winning a losing battle.

just gonna quote this cuz lol http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-laugh.gif

Heathen
October 19th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I hate those kinds of shoes. I use them as my "I gotta go outside and do shit real quick" shoes.

Hotrod
October 19th, 2008, 08:15 PM
In my honest opinion, crocs are the ugliest pieces of shit ever created. I don't care if they're comfortable, they look horrible. I know that I normally don't get into that fashion-ness, and I don't normally care for looks, but seriously, those are just horrible. No offense to those that like them.

Heathen
October 19th, 2008, 08:43 PM
i agree

m13120
October 19th, 2008, 10:00 PM
My new running shoes just came in
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7619/shoestj9.jpg

Snowy
October 19th, 2008, 10:58 PM
crocslol.

Timo
October 19th, 2008, 11:07 PM
http://www.hallensteins.co.nz/productimages/large_440/4/2139_19515_4383.jpg
Jandals are awesome.

Snowy
October 19th, 2008, 11:11 PM
are those squishy or grippy timo?

Timo
October 19th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Squishy, I can't find my camera at the moment so I just found a pic online.

E: http://xs432.xs.to/xs432/08431/img_7306852.jpg
I'm not known for spending stupid amounts of money on shoes.

Kornman00
October 20th, 2008, 12:35 AM
Timo...

can't find his...camera :raise:?

Who are you really and what have you done with Timo http://kornnersoftware.com/trillian/rec0.gif

Con
October 20th, 2008, 01:29 AM
yea wtf, also how do you lose something that big

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 01:33 AM
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/04/10/brawl-shoes-1.jpg

Hay guys! Would you wear these?!?! :D

Bodzilla
October 20th, 2008, 01:34 AM
God no.

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Bahahaha! :p

e: no I don't wear them, found on net. Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Bodzilla
October 20th, 2008, 01:37 AM
well what i said was a lie.

I'd wear them if they costed over a $100.
cause then they would be like SuPa-Anti-Gai, and totally manly.

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 01:44 AM
/ilovesarcasm...NOT

SnaFuBAR
October 20th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Oh btw, whenever i wear those black dress shoes, I am referred to as "Sir". Must have something to do with the wood soles making authoritative noise like some SS Gestapo guard.

n00b1n8R
October 20th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Jandals are awesome.
What did you just call those thongs? :raise:

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 01:53 AM
@ snaf

ROFL, mafia boss. Everyone watch out! He might get us into snaf (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snaf)! :( (Click and look at 2nd meaning, first word, lool)

Timo
October 20th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Jandals are awesome.What did you just call those thongs? :raise:

What did you just call those flip flops? :raise:

Do the google image search test. See what comes up when you type in thongs, and then Jandals.

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 03:14 AM
OMFG LMAO! Was quite interesting what I found when I searched for thongs. Lol @ "Sexy Men's Pouch Thongs" Aahahah!

SnaFuBAR
October 20th, 2008, 03:16 AM
banana hammocks? no thanks.

Timo
October 20th, 2008, 03:26 AM
So I figured i'd give a picture of me sporting these babies:
http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08431/img_7319483.jpg

when you see it...

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Nice feet, can I touch them?

n00b1n8R
October 20th, 2008, 03:42 AM
What did you just call those flip flops? :raise:

Do the google image search test. See what comes up when you type in thongs, and then Jandals.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/shutyourmouth.png

Kornman00
October 20th, 2008, 04:41 AM
lol, timofeet

ExAm
October 20th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Uh, black vans? That's it. I pick shoes that look decent and are comfy, and those are my only criteria. I toss 'em when they get torn up and buy a new pair. I buy my shoes out of necessity, and I only have one pair at any given time.

StankBacon
October 20th, 2008, 05:18 AM
VANS!

Bodzilla
October 20th, 2008, 05:36 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hackhalfhour/

you people need to watch this, it's not biased, it's objective.
I <3 Hack

n00b1n8R
October 20th, 2008, 06:09 AM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/DSCF2103.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/DSCF2104.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/n00b1n8R/DSCF2105.jpg

I bought them like 2 years ago for ~$110 AUD. Size 15 US. Their the only pair I wear.

Am I cool yet guys?

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 06:11 AM
@ bod.

Watching now, good find. It's interesting. Shows that there is people out there, and a lot that care about their image and in many different ways. :) Oh and n00b, you've always been cool. :)

Pooky
October 20th, 2008, 08:22 AM

Sup homies, I'm a big tough manly man, and my shoes are better than yours.

Damn nerds don't know about all the bitches I get rockin dem shoes.

You remind me of this guy

ixNkEXOSU90

For my part, I don't give half a shit about how expensive my shoes are. I don't even know what the shoes I 'rock' are called, or my clothes for that matter.

And yet somehow I still meet girls? Gee, maybe they aren't all hopelessly vain society victims like you seem to think. :raise:

e: thread was tl;dr btw, don't blame me if this was all already discussed

Con
October 20th, 2008, 10:29 AM
So I figured i'd give a picture of me sporting these babies:
http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08431/img_7319483.jpg

when you see it...

wtf, are those toes fused?

mech
October 20th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Holy shit, cool toes.

Corndogman
October 20th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I usually just wear my quicksilver thong sandals. But I have to wear sneakers at school because I have Gym every freakin day. I have a pair of K-swiss.

JDMFSeanP
October 20th, 2008, 01:18 PM

For my part, I don't give half a shit about how expensive my shoes are. I don't even know what the shoes I 'rock' are called, or my clothes for that matter.

And yet somehow I still meet girls? Gee, maybe they aren't all hopelessly vain society victims like you seem to think. :raise:

Way to sense the sarcasm there buddy, excellent work on also digging up an argument we put behind us.

TeeKup
October 20th, 2008, 02:11 PM

I LOVE YOU.

FluffyDucky™
October 20th, 2008, 03:54 PM
LOL, I LOVE YOU MORE. LETS MARRY THE SHOES, ONE SHOE FOR ME, ONE SHOE FOR YOU!

Heathen
October 20th, 2008, 04:03 PM

Eff You See Kay YES

n00b1n8R
October 20th, 2008, 04:07 PM
What happens when they get covered in dirt? :raise:

Hotrod
October 20th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Then you cry as though it was the end of the world, duh.

Heathen
October 20th, 2008, 04:52 PM

You remind me of this guy

ixNkEXOSU90

I flame this guy on youtube bad. One time he said "Tough behind the screen huh big shit." So I sent him my home address and called him a chicken shit if he didn't come. Still waiting on a visit :rolleyes:

E: this is actually the first video I saw from him :/ This is what set me off.

thehoodedsmack
October 20th, 2008, 05:15 PM
LOL!!! I've never seen that video before. That guy sounds like he's half-drunk and retarded.

I wear black shoes. They look nice and I walk in them.

kenney001
October 20th, 2008, 05:26 PM
http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2006_november/cool_feet_shoes.jpg

Pooky
October 20th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Way to sense the sarcasm there buddy

No.

I flame this guy on youtube bad.

Fun fact, I had to go to the bottom of the page to find the actual video of that when I searched for it, there were so many damn RE:'s.

Snowy
October 20th, 2008, 08:25 PM
http://www.2dayblog.com/images/2006_november/cool_feet_shoes.jpg
awesome.
Where'd you find that?

Hotrod
October 20th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Aren't those the feet used for the hobbits in the Lord Of The Rings movies?

Cortexian
October 20th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Aren't those the feet used for the hobbits in the Lord Of The Rings movies?
Yea, pretty sure.

Pooky
October 21st, 2008, 09:25 AM
I remembered the Hobbits feet being less ugly, and having more hair :S

But maybe that's just my recollection from the books tainting my memory of the movies

FluffyDucky™
October 23rd, 2008, 06:11 AM
I can't feel hear my feet.. or can I? =O

http://blog.pcnews.ro/wp-content/photo/2007/02/ss.jpg

Or shall we get a bit more rough? ;)

http://content1.clipmarks.com/image_cache/carmen108/512/70BE9DCC-D65B-4226-95F0-9F3D8A028287.jpg

For more weird shoes click here. (http://fabuless-fashionista.blogspot.com/2008/01/worlds-weirdest-shoes-ever.html) :)

Hotrod
October 23rd, 2008, 06:50 AM
Woah, there are some really fucked up shoes in there...

n00b1n8R
October 23rd, 2008, 06:53 AM
3HjIljJd-o0&autoplay=1
Why hasn't this been posted yet?

Snowy
October 23rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Because that video sucks.

ExAm
October 23rd, 2008, 04:53 PM
OH GOD TURN OFF THE AUTOPLAY

itszutak
October 23rd, 2008, 09:34 PM
gg autoplay

http://www.shoeblog.com/components/com_jd-wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/dog-shoes-1.jpg
wat

Bad Waffle
October 23rd, 2008, 11:28 PM
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5065/img3257vc5.jpg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7434/img3260sv6.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/152/img3264yk4.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9337/img3262ym8.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5074/img3261do6.jpg

I know, my shoes are awesome, you dont have to tell me.

Hotrod
October 24th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Your shoes are awesome.

Heathen
October 25th, 2008, 04:53 PM
The last ones are pretty gay though.... :D