PDA

View Full Version : About Two Nights Ago...

STLRamsFan
November 6th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Anyone catch the South Park from last night? Pretty funny stuff. Love the fact that it's only fitting that it's about McCain and Obama haha.

"There's always next year! Maybe I'll run again for Vice President in 2009!"-Palin
:lmao:

Roostervier
November 6th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Oh shit, didn't see that. Going to go watch it on South Park Studios now.

e: Hahaha, that was awesome. Nice episode.

Rob Oplawar
November 6th, 2008, 11:46 PM
:facepalm:
Seriously, they got it right about the ridiculous Obama celebration. He's better than McCain, but for God's sake, people, tone it down. It's not such a tremendous thing. He's not even in office yet, and once he is, we'll still have a sucky economic crisis on our hands. Seriously. Stop treating Obama like the second coming of Jesus.

e: Wow, two Christianity references in one post- that's a lot, considering I'm an atheist...

Gwunty
November 7th, 2008, 12:01 AM
:facepalm:
Seriously. Stop treating Obama like the second coming of Jesus.
Shoop is nessacary at this moment.

Rob Oplawar
November 7th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Shoop is nessacary at this moment.

bindun.

jngrow
November 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM
It's so accurate, hella people think it's all good because Obama is elected, and all the McCain supporters think it's the fucking end of the world. Made meh lolo.

armoman92
November 7th, 2008, 04:43 PM
"There's always next year! Maybe I'll run again for Vice President in 2009!"-Palin
:lmao:yeah, but better was when her voice changed to all smart sounding when she was on the phone.

This was the first really good South Park in a while. Keep it up

FRain
November 8th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I personally know a girl in my school that doesnt really study politics, and she thinks the President is the leader of the country and can just push a button that can do anything. I attempted to explain to her that it's not, but I don't think I can. She thinks we're gonna die in 2009. HAHAHA.

PS: She's a McCain supporter.

E: When I mean the leader of the country, I mean she thinks he can do whatever he wants, change the universe, etc. Also, she thinks that just because (Obama) is a muslim, he's going to blow up nukes in the US. Of course.