PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 4

TeeKup
November 9th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I swear to god the only reason I haven't smashed this disk into pieces at this point is because I don't own it. I used gamestop's checkout system to get a glimpse before I actually buy the game. Right now I'm having my second boss fight with dante. I'm basically fighting SATAN himself for christs sake. I go in for an attack and the split second I get in rage he wails the CRAP out of me with his sword. "OK DOUCHE BAG TASTE MY CHARGE SHOT" Lo and behold he dodges it like its nothing. Plus my combo's don't seem to work more than twice.

If anyone has beaten this asshole can anyone tell me how? I've retried like 8 times now and its starting to irritate me.

Syuusuke
November 9th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I don't remember how I beat him, but I know for sure that I did not charge at him constantly, I think I always waited until he attacked or something.

Needles
November 10th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I swear to god the only reason I haven't smashed this disk into pieces at this point is because I don't own it. I used gamestop's checkout system to get a glimpse before I actually buy the game. Right now I'm having my second boss fight with dante. I'm basically fighting SATAN himself for christs sake. I go in for an attack and the split second I get in rage he wails the CRAP out of me with his sword. "OK DOUCHE BAG TASTE MY CHARGE SHOT" Lo and behold he dodges it like its nothing. Plus my combo's don't seem to work more than twice.

If anyone has beaten this asshole can anyone tell me how? I've retried like 8 times now and its starting to irritate me.
Is it the huge fire guy?

If it is, do it on easy. Don't use your pistol. Dodge him and hide, use your sword. It'll take a while.

PlasbianX
November 10th, 2008, 07:08 PM
No. He's referring to Dante as Satan which isn't even true. Dante and Virgil are the sons of Sparda. Sparda isn't Satan. He's just the greatest and most bad ass demon who chose tp save the humans and betray his fellow demons by stopping them from invading the living world. If I remember correctly, Sparda had to fight Satan and the end of 3 foreshadowed that Virgil would be fighting Satan as well. Sparda had twins with a human, and thus Dante and Virgil were born. But by no means is Dante Satan. He's just a bad ass demon slayer.

Syuusuke
November 10th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Well that didn't help mister Kerplunk =D

I used mahalo's walkthrough (http://www.mahalo.com/Devil_May_Cry_4_Walkthrough) while playing DMC4, if you really need to, refer to this guide (scroll down to Boss #8: Dante for it).

TeeKup
November 11th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I said satan allen because he's so fucking hard to fight...

LinkandKvel
November 11th, 2008, 08:57 PM
My friend says you suck......He said use Nero to grab his face and commence to beat the fuck out of him, or sumthin like that.

EDIT: owait ur using Dante. nvm.

TeeKup
November 11th, 2008, 09:06 PM
No?

I'm using Nero to fight Dante. Anyway it doesn't matter I had to return the game because my checkout expired. I may reopen this topic should I choose to purchase the game in the future.