PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space or Left 4 Dead?

Needles
December 19th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I'm getting quite a few new games for Christmas, and just wanted to know which one of these to choose.

I need to know which one is more scary. In your opinion, why?

Which one has better graphics?

Which one has better gameplay? Again, state your opinion of why.

Which one has more re-playablity value? Again, opinion of why.

I've seen both, and I'm kind-if stuck between what to choose. (I wasn't too sure where to put it, but it seemed to fit in teach forum.)

itszutak
December 19th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Left 4 dead.
I've seen many more bad reviews of DS than I have of L4D.

I'm getting quite a few new games for Christmas, and just wanted to know which one of these to choose.

I need to know which one is more scary. In your opinion, why? Dead Space, first play through- lots more scripted events designed to scare you. But after that first playthrough, definitely Left 4 Dead. The sounds, the unexpectedness of boss spawns, etc. make it less of "oh, I know what's coming next" and more of "oh SHIT that was NOT THERE last time."

Which one has better graphics?Left 4 dead, if you have a PC- but just compare screenshots of the two games.

Which one has better gameplay? Again, state your opinion of why. I honestly don't know with this one- but it's hard to beat a multiplayer game in which people actually cooperate. It's a beautiful experience.

Which one has more re-playablity value? Again, opinion of why. L4D is multiplayer and not the grindfest DS is after you beat it.

I've seen both, and I'm kind-if stuck between what to choose. (I wasn't too sure where to put it, but it seemed to fit in teach forum.)

also PILLS HERE

TeeKup
December 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Dead Space was a great experience the first time around, I'd get L4D so you can enjoy the multiplayer.

ultama121
December 20th, 2008, 05:11 PM
L4D.

Needles
December 20th, 2008, 07:10 PM
One more thing (I didn't want to make a whole entire thread on this), does anyone think I could play GTA IV for PC on my specs at 1280x960, low-mid render, and mid-textures and get 25+ fps?

I have 2 GB ram, 8600gt 256mb gddr3, though system requirments lab keeps saying I have 1013 for some reason. I also have an intel core duo 2 e4500 @ 2.19 Ghz, "With a performance rating of 4.18 Ghz".

Bastinka
December 20th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Dead Space for singleplayer, it's pretty fun but once you beat it thats basically it.

Left4Dead for a nice enjoyable time.