PDA

View Full Version : [UNREAL] New Renegade X Trailer Released

ultama121
January 5th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Renegade X is essentially a mod for UT3 that aims to recreate Command and Conquer: Renegade (A very underrated team strategy driven FPS). They just released a new Trailer...
R8g4txL-Jps
:D

Heathen
January 5th, 2009, 07:29 PM
love how one dude got shot in the chest with a rocket and just walked away.

Phopojijo
January 5th, 2009, 07:41 PM
love how one dude got shot in the chest with a rocket and just walked away.Well in C&C, rockets were always crap against Infantry. It'll be good given how many vehicles are in the game.

Huero
January 6th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I have Renegade; running around fucking with the terrible AI is fun until they attack you from miles away :E

SonicXtreme
January 13th, 2009, 07:11 PM
good to see something that doesnt look like Gears finally done with the UT3 engine , i dont know weather its me or not , but most of the stuff i have seen on it just seems to all use a similar art style to Gears , and i have gotten sick of it , especially how UT3 uses a similar concept , i am glad to see something not gritty and dark for once.

Phopojijo
January 13th, 2009, 07:22 PM
It was not the engine, it was the people making content for it.

Inferno
January 14th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Ha ha I remember renegades. Played it for 5 minutes and uninstalled it.

This on the other hand looks fun.

MMFSdjw
January 14th, 2009, 11:27 PM
It was not the engine, it was the people making content for it.

Yeah, just look at Mass Effect. Excellent use of the U3 engine. despite the game itself being rather buggy the art & visual style is fantastic.

Pooky
January 14th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Yeah, just look at Mass Effect. Excellent use of the U3 engine. despite the game itself being rather buggy the art & visual style is fantastic.

Kotor was buggy, so was NWN. That's just how Bioware are :\