PDA

View Full Version : Random crime ideas

Pyong Kawaguchi
January 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Heres one I have, which is going off of what the smart criminal who used craigslist to use as cover.
Basically, having plastic surgery, using an alias, after having a facial problem, but right before the surgurey, the ad is made on a public computer in china, then is flown to canada, and gets another plastic surgery job done with another different unidenticle alias, then gets over the border by being smuggled in a freight crate near the area of the ad's requested location., and also, after the surgery, the surgeon is shot with a silenced sniper built to make the body fall in random directions, after having removed all records without fingerprints or any traces whatsoever.
And then after the money is taken, the person gets back on the freight plane, and goes back to canada, gets another plastic surgery job done, trades the money to swedish mobsters for gold, then flys to brazil, sells it, then trades the brazillian money for euro's

I thought this would be an interesting way to see who would be the best criminal here, but only in a hypothetical setting, and please either ad on to another one, or make one of your own, please do not copypaste one that is not yours.

Syuusuke
January 6th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Take a person by their ankle and beat the shit out of another person with that person to death. That way there was no murder weapon.

Perfect double crime.

Not exactly random, but thanks Georgie.

itszutak
January 6th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Go to the mid-atlantic just above one of the trans-atlantic cables (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_communications_cable) and drop anchor (or thermite) until the cable breaks.

Cyber-terrorism IRL

thehoodedsmack
January 6th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Stop with the plastic surgery. Ever see Mrs. Doubtfire? Just hire a theatrical makeup artist. From the distance of any security camera, they'd never tell it was a mask. Also, trading the money for Swedish mobster gold? What's stopping the mobsters from shooting you and taking the money, exactly?

legionaire45
January 6th, 2009, 08:47 PM
1) Find someone.
2) Rape them.
3) ????
4) My cat needs to be fed.

Pyong Kawaguchi
January 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Stop with the plastic surgery. Ever see Mrs. Doubtfire? Just hire a theatrical makeup artist. From the distance of any security camera, they'd never tell it was a mask. Also, trading the money for Swedish mobster gold? What's stopping the mobsters from shooting you and taking the money, exactly?

You take one of their people hostage, and the item which kills them will be activated either if the item is removed, the persons heart stops *the thief* or if the password is not correctly entered 10 times consecutively, the password is encrypted in 256bit encryption.

Bodzilla
January 6th, 2009, 09:09 PM
um so.......

i dont get why your using so many plastic surgeons.
i have no idea what your trying to accomplish.

thehoodedsmack
January 6th, 2009, 09:29 PM
If you have one of their guys hostage, why are you giving them money? You haven't got a very concrete idea here, do you...

I'd recommend skipping your mobster trade idea... Why do you need the money in gold?

mech
January 6th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Welp I'd start an abortion clinic in the alley. I'd have all the little teenage sluts line up, I'd then ask for payment (have to pay $120.00 cash up front) I'd then blindfold and punch them in the stomach.

Rob Oplawar
January 6th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Well for example, right now I could just cruise around public wi-fi spots, scanning for passwords. I could do it by hand, but there are programs I could download to do it for me- hell, I might as well write one myself; it's not hard.

Seriously, it's annoying how easy it would be for me to do this. Most people only have a few passwords, and don't realize that even though that password is encrypted when they log in to their bank site, it isn't when they log in to hotmail.

But hell, even RSA won't stop me. It's obnoxiously easy to hijack a session.

That's why I never access any important websites while using a wireless network, but for fuck's sake even wired networks can't stop me- I know where the cable box is in this apartment complex, and could watch all network traffic going in and out if I wanted to.

That sort of thing is more likely to raise suspicions though, so I'm just gonna go back to snooping on my neighbors out of sheer morbid curiosity. Lol, security-enabled networks my ass. By the way, one of my neighbors (not sure who yet) is into some really nasty fecopheliac-type shit. Pun definitely intended.

Edit: I have a spare antenna; I could wrap it in a parabolic reflector and triangulate his apartment. That sounds like fun. >:}

nooBBooze
January 7th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Trolling the NSA using google search queries.

I dare you.

t3h m00kz
January 7th, 2009, 07:14 AM
Pissing someone off over XBox Live to the point where they An Hero themselves.

It's kind of like murder, but not really

ICEE
January 7th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Pissing someone off over XBox Live to the point where they An Hero themselves.

It's kind of like murder, but not really

If your looking to start that I have a list of names you could practice on.

but for my crime, I choose the best one ever. Being naked in public. Its easy to do and it cannot fail.

dark57
January 7th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Rig my teachers car to a bomb.