[13:38] Dyl: what?
[13:38] Dyl: well???
[13:40] The Real Ziz Lady: dolphins man
[13:40] The Real Ziz Lady: in australia
[13:40] The Real Ziz Lady: Dolphins have LEARNED how to use tools
[13:40] The Real Ziz Lady: they you know arnt using them instinctively
[13:40] The Real Ziz Lady: they've learnt to use them
[13:40] Dyl: cool
[13:40] The Real Ziz Lady: a female dolphin figured out that if she use's a spongue that fits her nose
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: and they spend a considerable amount of time looking for the right spongue
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: she can use it to dig up the ocean bed
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: without getting scratches
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: she then taught it to her offspring right
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: most the females now use it
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: but the males are a bit apprehensive
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: and if they do use it
[13:41] The Real Ziz Lady: they do it on there own away from other male dolphins
[13:42] The Real Ziz Lady: it's like a social status
[13:42] The Real Ziz Lady: "look at this pussy, fuckign too scared to put his nose into the ground, has to use protection. what a pussy"
[13:42] The Real Ziz Lady: :O!
[13:42] Dyl: lol
[13:42] The Real Ziz Lady: fuck man there smarter then we thought hey
[13:42] The Real Ziz Lady: thats awesome
[13:42] The Real Ziz Lady: it's not something thats been discovered
[13:43] The Real Ziz Lady: they just started doing it
[13:43] The Real Ziz Lady: Bizzare man

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article5439491.ece

How fucking bizzare is that!

Hotrod
January 6th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Damn, that's amazing, and quite interesting.

I had a feeling that my fondness for dolphins/whales/porpoises wasn't completely explain yet...

Mass
January 6th, 2009, 09:54 PM
in b4 man-dolphin sex advice

Bodzilla
January 6th, 2009, 09:56 PM
i say we nuke it from orbit before they invent religion and wage holly war against the land-mammals.

Heathen
January 6th, 2009, 10:29 PM
badass. Next, dolphin sex toys.

They are one of the only other species that does it for pleasure/

Bodzilla
January 6th, 2009, 10:30 PM
theres monkies some place that do it somewhere as well.

and they do it gay as well.
cant get enough of that shit.

n00b1n8R
January 6th, 2009, 10:49 PM
MAMMALS, FUCK YEAH!!

Cortexian
January 7th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Fuck Yea! (http://www.sexwork.com/family/dolphins1.html)

In after man-dolphin sex advice!

Heathen
January 7th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Q2) How do I know if a dolphin wants to have sex?

A2) There are various ways a dolphin has of showing that she or he is interested in sex.

Males are probably the easiest to detect. They will swim around, sporting an erection (anywhere between 10 to 14 inches long for a Bottle-nose), and will have no bones about swimming up to you and placing their member within reach of your hand. If you are in the water, they may rub it along any part of your body, or wrap it around your wrist or ankle. (Dolphin males have a prehensile penis. They can wrap it around objects, and carry them as such.) Their belly will also be pinkish in colour, which also denotes sexual excitement.

Females can be a little harder. The most obvious way a female dolphin has of displaying her sexual interest is the pink-belly effect. Their genitals become very pink and swollen, making the genital region very prominent. They may be restless, or they may be acting as normal. If you are out of the water, they may swim up to you and roll belly up, exposing themselves to you, coupled with pelvic thrusts. If you are in the water, they may press their genitals up against yours, nibble your fingers, nuzzle your crotch, or do pelvic thrusts against you.

Each dolphins way of expressing sexual readiness varies, so the longer you know the dolphin, the better you will detect when they are sexually active.

ROFLROFL

e:

Q3) What do I do if a dolphin wants to mate with me?

A3) Accept, if possible! I will go through the steps involved with males and females...

HOLY SHIT ROFL.

n00b1n8R
January 7th, 2009, 08:57 PM
o__O

ultama121
January 7th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Yeah, C&C Dolphin units better become a reality.

Screw it, Dolphin infantry!

DarkHalo003
January 7th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Oshi, I can see the Dolphins taking over the Pacific in the future. :gonk: or :awesome:?

Corndogman
January 7th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Dude, I really hope they start developing their own underwater civilizations and shit. I've always wandered why there weren't any other animals that evolved enough to communicate with us like we do with each other. We should invent a device that lets us evolve animals faster.

Edit: In all serious though, this means that they're roughly at the same point we were during the neanderthal stage, when we learned to use tools and develop social interactions.

Fast forward 1000 years, the Great Dolphin Uprising. They've learned to use our weapons and have began they're crusade on all major coastal cities.

OSHI

Warsaw
January 7th, 2009, 09:51 PM
In 1,000 years, they would not even be in the Bronze Age yet. They'd still be in the rudimentary levels of the Bone/Stone Age.

klange
January 7th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Much of human development was dependent on the tools used. Raise a bronze-age society with computers and you can make them all /b/tards.

On-topic: It would be in our best interest to join the dolphins and not screw things up.

Cortexian
January 8th, 2009, 07:50 AM
I don't know how the rest of you think... But I think it would be pretty badass if dolphins became another sentient species on our planet... If we could co-exist with them, its always possible that we could do the same with other species...

Bodzilla
January 8th, 2009, 07:54 AM
and by that you mean those sexy, sexy, monkies.

hmm, interesting.

ICEE
January 8th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Oh sweet, intelligent dolphins. Hey dolphin, too bad about the lack of opposable thumbs to use advanced tools huh? We should watch them closely to see how the evolve physically.

TeeKup
January 8th, 2009, 11:09 AM
And some scientists speculated squids would evolve into that Megasquid thing. As if, my money's on the dolphins.

Megasquid and the Squibbon for reference. Saw the discovery special The Future is Wild, was pretty cool.

Megasquid:
http://photo.sohu.com/20040802/Img221321291.jpg

Squibbon:
http://clubnintendomx.com/imgblog/futuranimaux/squibbon.jpg

Cortexian
January 8th, 2009, 05:59 PM
and by that you mean those sexy, sexy, monkies.

hmm, interesting.
I was more or less referring to other sentient species, most likely aliens. Honestly, if we as humans get to the point of having a "global government" and end up ridding ourselves of wars and all our petty human "beliefs", I'm sure we could leap through some pretty huge technological advancement.

Obviously this isn't going to happen... For a long, LONG, while.

L0d3x
January 8th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Wow first dolphins mysteriously attack a windmill and now they're using tools.
What a fine day indeed.

Inferno
January 8th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Next thing we know it will be "Dolphin Sapping my Sentry!!!!"

DarkHalo003
January 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Or the next headline will be "Dolphin hijacks UN battleship."

n00b1n8R
January 8th, 2009, 08:57 PM
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Xetsuei
January 8th, 2009, 09:00 PM
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Good movie.

ultama121
January 8th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Good book.
:eng101:

Xetsuei
January 8th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Never even knew there was one. *buys*

klange
January 8th, 2009, 09:36 PM
You can buy an awesome hard-cover leather-bounded version (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0517226952).
Was waiting for someone more worthy than I to make the reference (never read the books, going to get the above version in the coming months, I keep forgetting to ask for it at the right times...).

n00b1n8R
January 8th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Never even knew there was one. *buys*
:fail:

The movies gets taken behind the hay shed and fisted with a wrench by the trilogy of 5 (?).

Inferno
January 8th, 2009, 10:27 PM
I have all 5 books. Douglas Adams wins.
Bistromathics lul.

Edit-
Sorry noob the rep button does not work on the itouch.

Apoc4lypse
January 11th, 2009, 11:24 AM
[13:42] The Real Ziz Lady: "look at this pussy, fuckign too scared to put his nose into the ground, has to use protection. what a pussy"

That line made my day :)