PDA

View Full Version : So dumb question.

TeeKup
January 15th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I bought The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion yesterday. Awesome game. So I joined the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. Meaning all I've been doing is killing people and stealing shit and making god knows how much gold. Then again that gold go towards Lock Picks because they keep breaking.

ANYWAY. I thought it would be cool to become a Vampire. Did not work out. Trying to find the cure but I need 5 empty Grand Soul Gems. Anyone know where these are?

343guiltymc
January 15th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Mage's guild (or w/e you call it) sells them occasionally, but you need to join first. If you are using the PC version just cheat.

Con
January 15th, 2009, 07:15 PM
The cure for vampirism is a stupidly long and difficult task, just cheat.

TeeKup
January 16th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Yeah well I have the 360 version.

NullZero
January 16th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Try this:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampire_Cure

It has plenty of places to find empty Grand Soul Gems

Jelly
January 16th, 2009, 03:01 PM
What Zero said; UESPwiki has everything about all the Elder Scrolls games ever.

Donut
January 16th, 2009, 04:13 PM
alot of the mages guilds sell them, or you can go into the planes of oblivion and hope you get lucky with the containers in there (fleshy pod, the punished, etc). there are probably other places you can get them too that im not thinking of. its going to take a while though. just look in the mages guilds.

but tbh, i dont mind being a vampire. i can carry close to 500 pounds with a strength of 78. the only turn off is the sun damage, but thats only if you use the wait option for 24 hours.

TeeKup
January 16th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks Zero, right now I'm in the proces of acquiring the Vampire dust and its proving rather difficult but since its the most direct ingredient its sorta the easiest. Thanks for all your assistance. This topic has served its purpose. :)