PDA

View Full Version : [W.I.P] Halo-Contact lost

sevlag
January 22nd, 2009, 10:33 AM
Awhile back I made a short Halo machinima series titled "Halo: the flood" which took place on oone of the seven Halo arrays, installation 03...The series has nothing to do with the Halo novel "Halo:the flood"

the series was short lived due to the computer used to film it lagged horribly and other events in life, that and those jack-offs at noobyoutube saying its 04 and its not SPARTAN-113, its SPARTAN-117 >.>

to the point:

Contact Lost is a total restart of the original series, no lag in the screens, two versions (one with voice acting, another with different music to fit each situation/mood). The story focuses on SPARTAN-113, a fictional character created for the series originally. 113 has been sent due to, what else?, lost contact from the UNSC fleet dispatched to explore the installation.

The original series was to show between 113, a brief perspective of the covenant, and lastly a transmission of the last marine to be killed by the flood, PVT. Sean Bertram (first and last name are taken from two of my friends respectively and they know this).

even though the main focus is around 113, the small deviations to show the other parts allows for certain questions to be answered while viewing the segments containing 113. Work on the first 3 episodes are slated to hopefully be done and additional ones made but kept offline to allow the public to see one episode per week, this allows normality without it seeming I burned through the series in one go.

currently, I am writing this post at school and CANNOT provide the links to the original three videos of "Halo: the flood", but I will post them later on today at around 2:30 somethin EST
-------------------------------
~Original episodes~
Episode 1: contact lost- >link goes here<
Episode 2: The covenant- >link here<
Episode 3: First encounter- >link<
-------------------------------
in the mean time if you DO want to view them without the proper links, my youtube is "mechabobsaget". As I have stated earlier, THE ORIGINAL EPISODES CONTAIN LARGE AMOUNTS OF LAG. other than that hopefully Contact lost will re-kindle the series.
---------------------------------
~Halo: Contact Lost~

---------------------------------

.Wolf™
January 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM
uh oh..Would be cool if you could change the story so it works out whit the rest of halo trilogy and novels what so ever:PAlso..In the books it pretty much explains how they even get to Halo at all..Cortana uses covenant cordinates..But its your machinima you do as you please:P

sdavis117
January 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
Different Halo, different story. The Halo in the original game is installation 04. I beleive the one in the second game is Installation 01. Installation 03 is a completely different Ringworld.

PenGuin1362
January 22nd, 2009, 03:09 PM
Enough of this useless posts that show no content. If you have something you want to show don't post anything until you actually have something to show.... next time wait until you get home from school to show it...

Inferno
January 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Ok who's placing bets. I say the project will be dropped in under two weeks.

Heathen
January 22nd, 2009, 04:38 PM
Ok who's placing bets. I say the project will be dropped in under two weeks.
http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/heathencopypasta/th_sarcasm_by_sereneworx.gif (http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/heathencopypasta/?start=20)

Dont do that.

You make new people feel like shit.

It might suck but he could finish it.