PDA

View Full Version : Fucking hell: Student in Virginia tech murdered and decapitated.

Bodzilla
January 22nd, 2009, 04:51 PM
BLACKSBURG, Va. - A graduate student from China was decapitated with a kitchen knife in a campus cafe at Virginia Tech by another graduate student who knew her, police said Thursday.
Xin Yang, 22, was killed Wednesday night after arriving at the campus from Beijing on Jan. 8 to begin studying accounting, Virginia Tech Police Chief Wendell Flinchum said.
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1581514

jesus christ.

SnaFuBAR
January 22nd, 2009, 04:54 PM
What's up with that school an Asians?

Bodzilla
January 22nd, 2009, 04:54 PM
i was thinking the same thing >_____>

Warsaw
January 22nd, 2009, 05:06 PM
Well, I think it's safe to say a lot of people this year are not going to apply to Tech. I live a couple hours away from it...this kinda makes me nervous.

ultama121
January 22nd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Creepy.

This guy went all the way to decapitation... Jesus.

dark57
January 22nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
uh thats fucked up.

jngrow
January 22nd, 2009, 05:33 PM

Boo Diddly
January 22nd, 2009, 06:03 PM
/sigh

Probably something went wrong and the guy got pissed at the girl. Girl resisted or something and guy goes whaco.

Bodzilla
January 22nd, 2009, 06:06 PM
there was 7 witness's in the coffee shop.

they was no arguing....

Con
January 22nd, 2009, 06:08 PM
"Virginia Tech - Study here and get killed :awesome:"

kid908
January 22nd, 2009, 06:48 PM
practice form of killing. then invasion!

Donut
January 22nd, 2009, 06:56 PM
ANOTHER Virginia tech killing? what the fuck

Mr Buckshot
January 22nd, 2009, 08:25 PM

Why comment on Asians in general? There have been god knows how many cases of Asian people committing ghastly crimes in the Western world (in fact there's currently a problem Vancouver has with Indian and Filipino gangs having turf wars), and there have also been many cases of Caucasian people committing similar crimes in the Eastern world. Every race in this world is full of sick-minded assholes, and many of those sick-minded assholes are able to travel to other places.

on topic: The sudden unexpected nature of the attack is quite horrifying. She probably couldn't even fend off the attack. Hopefully the culprit gets tried and executed unlike that Chinese man who killed an innocent in a similar way in Alberta, Canada on a bus.

Hopefully this does not make stupid people suddenly yell "let students carry guns on campus!"

thehoodedsmack
January 22nd, 2009, 08:47 PM

they was no arguing....

Let's not start this... It's safe to assume people get scared shitless when heads start coming off...

flibitijibibo
January 22nd, 2009, 09:04 PM
V-Tech, man... I feel so bad for my friend over there. I don't think it's worth the comp-sci program anymore.

Sel
January 22nd, 2009, 09:27 PM
"Virginia Tech - Study here and get killed :awesome:"

This. How many murders have they had now?

ICEE
January 22nd, 2009, 10:02 PM
What is it about that school that just screams "kill"?

n00b1n8R
January 22nd, 2009, 10:15 PM
Violence Tech?

Mr Buckshot
January 22nd, 2009, 11:19 PM
Don't just judge a place based on these two horrific events. Last year one Filipino student at my school was stabbed to death in a park near the school, only two weeks later another student (also Filipino and a friend of mine) went missing and was found dead around the neighborhood, cause never revealed though. Yet Vancouverites aren't saying, "what is it with this school/this region and crime."

When people lose their marbles, they do unthinkable things. Their location has no effect.

Cho Seung Hui, for example, was raised in a normal family and was not abused, he was brought up in a standard American public school with totally normal peers, basically there was nothing remotely wrong with his background. Yes he behaved autistically in school but nothing significant really happened. But he snapped one day, he decided to go on a killing spree, and it was terrible. Zhu, the killer in this current case, was likely raised in a normal background, he too snapped and decided to kill someone, just thank god he didn't try to kill anyone else and he didn't forcibly resist arrest.

Bodzilla
January 22nd, 2009, 11:31 PM
But what i'm saying is why have the attacks where the asians have been involved such as the buss accident been so incredibly violent.
such as yeah, the buss decapitation, and this one.

is there something in asian culture about dismembering another persons head from their body?

Mr Buckshot
January 22nd, 2009, 11:35 PM
But what i'm saying is why have the attacks where the asians have been involved such as the buss accident been so incredibly violent.

is there something in asian culture about dismembering another persons head from their body?

No there's not. There were quite a few Caucasian serial killers who just loved dismembering (includes lobbing off heads) and EATING people (Jeffrey Dahmer, anyone? Or Robert Pickton?) Some African-American thugs have also been known to "shoot on sight" the instant they see a lone civilian whose valuables they want. No threatening, they just open fire, grab the goods and go. In Africa itself the RUF had a fetish for chopping off little kids' hands. In fact Africa probably has the most violent attacks on innocents in the world, just look at how politically unstable it is.

If you want to associate decapitation with "culture," the closest thing I can find that satisfies you is ancient Japanese samurai culture, where defeated samurais would seppuku themselves while another samurai beheaded them, out of honor. The decapitation wasn't a requirement when committing seppuku but it was often used so that the defeated wouldn't suffer the pain.

Like I said, every single race in this world has its share of madmen. If you're wondering why there are rarely cases of white men doing this shit in Asia, it's because while many Caucasians vacation in Asia (Singapore is a popular destination after Japan), few of them would actually settle down and live there and so they can't create a visible minority community in Asia and therefore their madmen are stuck in their own countries.

Of course white people have done similar shit to their own people before. It's just that so many people in this world are culturally insensitive (like you), therefore when they see "omg immigrant committed a murder" they start pointing fingers.

Masterz1337
January 22nd, 2009, 11:52 PM
Wow.

n00b1n8R
January 23rd, 2009, 01:44 AM

Yeah, and for that matter, why have all the Islamic terrorists been Islamic? Perhaps there's something up with islam. :tinfoil:

That's the stupidest post you've made in a long time Zilla.

Bodzilla
January 23rd, 2009, 01:50 AM
No there's not. There were quite a few Caucasian serial killers who just loved dismembering (includes lobbing off heads) and EATING people (Jeffrey Dahmer, anyone? Or Robert Pickton?) Some African-American thugs have also been known to "shoot on sight" the instant they see a lone civilian whose valuables they want. No threatening, they just open fire, grab the goods and go. In Africa itself the RUF had a fetish for chopping off little kids' hands. In fact Africa probably has the most violent attacks on innocents in the world, just look at how politically unstable it is.

If you want to associate decapitation with "culture," the closest thing I can find that satisfies you is ancient Japanese samurai culture, where defeated samurais would seppuku themselves while another samurai beheaded them, out of honor. The decapitation wasn't a requirement when committing seppuku but it was often used so that the defeated wouldn't suffer the pain.

Like I said, every single race in this world has its share of madmen. If you're wondering why there are rarely cases of white men doing this shit in Asia, it's because while many Caucasians vacation in Asia (Singapore is a popular destination after Japan), few of them would actually settle down and live there and so they can't create a visible minority community in Asia and therefore their madmen are stuck in their own countries.

Of course white people have done similar shit to their own people before. It's just that so many people in this world are culturally insensitive (like you), therefore when they see "omg immigrant committed a murder" they start pointing fingers.
wasnt trying to be racist brohym so chillax :p, i was just wondering whether it was something similar to the Shoe throwing in middle eastern countrys.

no racism intended :p

SnaFuBAR
January 23rd, 2009, 02:04 AM
No there's not.
Funny, you can say all you wish about the superiority of China, blah blah blah, all the time, etc, so on and so forth, but here, you straight out lied.

"In modern Chinese, xing means "criminal punishment, "sentence for criminal offence" and "torture" or "corporal punishment". These meanings have ancient origins. Xing is said to have been used in clasical chinese before the appearance of fa (law) and lu (code). It is believed that the character xing originated from early military practice as indicated from archaeological finds of early Chinese human remains; xing shi yu bing (xing started with the military for punishing soldiers). Corporal punishment of the soldiers in ancient China included decapitation, nose cutting, leg cutting and castration. This was before any written law was enacted. From this origin, xing used in traditional Chinese refered to decapitation. According to shuo wen ji zi (the authorative clasical Chinese dictionary, see below), xing jing ye, literally, "xing refers to the neck", i.e., to decapitate. Thus, xing was generally used to refer

The modern form of the character comprise the ideograph for "knife" and balanced scale pans. The "knife" radical symbolizes "cutting" or "using a knife"" -Debora Cao, author of Chinese Law: A language Perspective

Decapitation is DEEPLY rooted in Chinese culture, and much throughout Asia.

n00b1n8R
January 23rd, 2009, 02:31 AM
Funny, you can say all you wish about the superiority of China, blah blah blah, all the time, etc, so on and so forth, but here, you straight out lied.
So He's mistaken on something and therefor he's outright lieing?

I think you need to get a better definition for lie there Mr instead of making accusations you can't prove.

SnaFuBAR
January 23rd, 2009, 03:19 AM
If you say so. lol

Dwood
January 23rd, 2009, 06:17 AM
Wow.

This.

FRain
January 23rd, 2009, 07:11 AM
I think this topic, although had a good subject, got derailed way too damn fast, and should be locked.

L0d3x
January 23rd, 2009, 07:54 AM

they was no arguing....

Amazing how noone came in between them.

Mr Buckshot
January 23rd, 2009, 12:06 PM

"In modern Chinese, xing means "criminal punishment, "sentence for criminal offence" and "torture" or "corporal punishment". These meanings have ancient origins. Xing is said to have been used in clasical chinese before the appearance of fa (law) and lu (code). It is believed that the character xing originated from early military practice as indicated from archaeological finds of early Chinese human remains; xing shi yu bing (xing started with the military for punishing soldiers). Corporal punishment of the soldiers in ancient China included decapitation, nose cutting, leg cutting and castration. This was before any written law was enacted. From this origin, xing used in traditional Chinese refered to decapitation. According to shuo wen ji zi (the authorative clasical Chinese dictionary, see below), xing jing ye, literally, "xing refers to the neck", i.e., to decapitate. Thus, xing was generally used to refer

The modern form of the character comprise the ideograph for "knife" and balanced scale pans. The "knife" radical symbolizes "cutting" or "using a knife"" -Debora Cao, author of Chinese Law: A language Perspective

that's ancient stuff, and the Chinese one died out before the Japanese stopped it too. Similarly, decapitation is DEEPLY rooted in ancient European culture (check out French guillotines), but it's pretty much died out.

but what Zilla was saying is, do Asian criminals like to decapitate their victims? The answer is no.

Pretty much all developed Asian governments, particularly the former Crown colonies now see decapitation as a barbaric means of execution.

just for the record Snaf, I'm a Singaporean.

wasnt trying to be racist brohym so chillax :p, i was just wondering whether it was something similar to the Shoe throwing in middle eastern countrys.

no racism intended :p

sorry I can't +rep you now but thanks for clearing it up.

it's ok Zilla, eventually if your people start building visible minority communities in Asia and a white man commits a heinous criminal act, you can bet many Asians will start spewing racist crap about whites, then it's your turn to flame :P In fact, recently a white man was caught molesting an Asian girl in Singapore, oh man the amount of racist comments from the locals there was hilarious.

supersniper
January 23rd, 2009, 03:55 PM
Yeah I talked about this in my Sociology class today and everyone freaked out. They're all scared of Virginia Tech...

Mr Buckshot
January 24th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Come on, no need to fear Virginia Tech.

Update on the event: The killer had only known the girl for at most 2 weeks, and in the girl's dorm an unpaid $40 check, meant for the killer, was found by police. Don't tell me he killed the girl for being late with the payment >.>

I hope this guy is executed asap, he doesn't deserve to see another day on this earth.

Malloy
January 24th, 2009, 06:20 AM
That guy was blatently bad at flirting and he thought the best way to get into her head was to show off his 'doctoral' skills and chop it off.

L0d3x
January 24th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Come on, no need to fear Virginia Tech.

Update on the event: The killer had only known the girl for at most 2 weeks, and in the girl's dorm an unpaid $40 check, meant for the killer, was found by police. Don't tell me he killed the girl for being late with the payment >.>

I hope this guy is executed asap, he doesn't deserve to see another day on this earth.

I agree, but do they have death penalty in that state?

Bodzilla
January 24th, 2009, 08:37 AM

well there ya go.

Needles
January 24th, 2009, 12:00 PM

No, I'm Asian and my family practices nothing of decapitation.

Donut
January 24th, 2009, 12:06 PM
im sorry, but why does this shit keep happening at virginia tech?

killer9856
January 24th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Damn.

mech
January 24th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Damn asians!

Rentafence
January 24th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Damn knives!

flibitijibibo
January 24th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Damn heads!

Mr Buckshot
January 24th, 2009, 06:49 PM
well there ya go.

Ancient history is not grounds for saying that it's part of the modern culture. E.g. the last dictators of Britain (i.e. King Charles the I-forgot-his-#) were decapitated, the dumb King Louis (Marie Antoinette's husband) was guillotined along with thousands of people during the French revolution. So yeah decapitation has been a big part of the middle-age British and French societies, but no one's saying it's their culture to decapitate people right? Or in Sierra Leone, so many kids get their hands chopped off, so that means limb removal is part of Sierra Leone culture right? Past =/= present. No, more than that, some crazed dudes =/= the rest of the race.

Yes there is capital punishment in Virginia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Virginia), hope it gets used. As long as it costs money to keep mad killers alive, I'll always support capital punishment, provided it is done lawfully and humanely of course.

TeeKup
January 24th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Decapitation has a major role in almost every single ancient culture because be-heading was seen as the most benevolent of Death punishments. Now shut the hell up about be-heading and ancient culture its starting to wear thin.

The boy was obviously deranged/ill in the head as the article stated he had no proper motives or reasoning to attack this girl. Either something was going on behind closed doors or some other party was involved here.

Mr Buckshot
January 24th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Teekup speaks the truth.

I doubt another party was involved though, seeing as how the boy didn't try to flee the crime scene, or to resist arrest. His mind was just messed up, let's remove that mind from this earth asap, that's that.