PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham Asylum

Jean-Luc
February 3rd, 2009, 03:30 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44955.html

I'ma go ahead and call it an awesomesandwich with winsauce...except for mb the Joker's voice actor.

FlyingStone
February 3rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
Lookin' awesumz

Hotrod
February 3rd, 2009, 04:09 PM
It looks ok, not really my type of game from what I see. I'll have to wait for more videos, or maybe even a demo before getting to any conclusions though.

Joshflighter
February 3rd, 2009, 04:25 PM
One hell of a game compared to what companies make for movies. :O

thehoodedsmack
February 3rd, 2009, 04:59 PM
except for mb the Joker's voice actor.

>:|

That voice is awesome. Definately gonna get this game.

Atty
February 3rd, 2009, 06:21 PM
Will play. Hope there is a demo first though, not to keen on just blind buying a game.

Kornman00
October 23rd, 2009, 03:52 AM
After hearing good things about the game I bought it the other day

I must say, so far I am having fun :neckbeard:

So anyone else playing this?

ps. bump

paladin
October 23rd, 2009, 03:59 AM
Id say

MetKiller Joe
October 23rd, 2009, 11:23 PM
The best game I've played since Max Payne for the PC. This is probably the first time in 5+ years I didn't regret the money spent on a game. Its been a solid weeks worth of game-play, and I'm not even finished. They really thought out the nuances of this thing, and it shows.

DrunkenSamus
October 24th, 2009, 12:53 AM
The best game I've played since Max Payne for the PC. This is probably the first time in 5+ years I didn't regret the money spent on a game. Its been a solid weeks worth of game-play, and I'm not even finished. They really thought out the nuances of this thing, and it shows.

Since Max Payne? That's fucking extreme. This game must really be good, then. :v:

Kornman00
October 24th, 2009, 01:07 AM
They really thought out the nuances of this thing, and it shows.
There have been a couple checkpoints which I wasn't too fond of, but none of them near the annoyance of other games which perform the checkpoints for you.

They did good with encouraging the player to continue to play. With the riddles and such which, in themselves are overall repetitive, unlock new information so it balances the 'Is this worth it?' scale.

I was kinda upset with the choice of actors but then I realized (after playing the game for a while) they were the vets from the cartoon series. Luckily they didn't keep the acting PG. The only part of the acting that I think is silly is the whole inner monologue batman does, BUT, its required to get some points or story highlights across.

This game was well worth my $60.

paladin
October 24th, 2009, 01:26 AM
You mean our $60. My tax dollars pay yo salary bub.

Kornman00
October 24th, 2009, 07:02 AM
In that case I also pay for my own salary too

bubo

paladin
October 24th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Yup, give yourself a raise; pay more taxes.

Varmint260
October 24th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Got the demo off PSN. Thoroughly enjoyed it. And come on, the Joker's voiced by Mark Hamill, who's voiced the Joker in how many of the cartoons? I thought it was great.

Jean-Luc
October 24th, 2009, 02:32 PM
I just thought the joker voice in the trailer was a bit iffy. Now that I've played the game 3 times, I <3 Mark Hamill.

TeeKup
October 24th, 2009, 02:39 PM
_MzOLyVuU2U
lb8fWUUXeKM

His best though was from that super friends movie where he hits batman in the back of a skull with a brief case filled with bricks while he was spying on all the baddies. It was his deep ominous laugh rolling into his gleeful hysterical laugh. Should be right at 3:05

Mark hamill = Best joker ever IMHO. Granted Heath Ledger did an AMAZING job.

Ganon
October 24th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Oh man mark hamill lol

TeeKup
October 24th, 2009, 05:39 PM
0kU34BQveuo

Found it. Perfect laugh. 1:19 - 1:30