PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Retail ExpertZone...

Cortexian
February 5th, 2009, 05:43 PM
So, anyone here use this at all? It seems like there are some pretty awesome deals for this... Basically if you work at a store that sells Microsoft products (Xbox 360, Windows, Office, Etc) you can sign up on ExpertZone and do "training" courses which give you points. You can use those points towards ordering swag for a heavily discounted price, and it generally comes with Free Shipping as well.

Example:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3538/expertzoneon3.jpg

So yea, if you work at a store that sells Microsoft products, you should check this out. Tell me a 120GB Hard drive for $24.00 isn't a steal!

E: Changed to shot tags... I had two images, bag and small, lulz.

Cojafoji
February 5th, 2009, 05:46 PM
I'd rather get decent pay than work at a computer retail store + get 'killer' deals.

legionaire45
February 5th, 2009, 05:46 PM
They have something similar to this for MS employees at the Redmond Campus; They have a physical store where you can buy shit as well as an online store that has some more stuff. I picked up a copy of Visual Studio Pro for $160 :3.

Cortexian
February 5th, 2009, 05:52 PM
I'd rather get decent pay than work at a computer retail store + get 'killer' deals.
I never said the works 'killer'. Also, I'm 18 and doing part-time schooling with part-time working. I see no problem working at a store where I enjoy my work, even if the pay isn't great. In my case though, they pay is decent.