PDA

View Full Version : Red vs. Blue: Relocated

BobtheGreatII
February 9th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Wooo... gonna watch it in a second, just wanted to get the thread up saying that it was out:
http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/

Phopojijo
February 9th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Yeah, already saw it, pretty cool. Short though.

Bodzilla
February 9th, 2009, 11:51 PM
beat me to it baby, was gunna post it, but it wasnt up at lunch time :(

Con
February 10th, 2009, 12:21 AM
I forget who's left after reconstruction. Tucker's at sandtrap I think, and caboose was there in blue base doing stuff. Church...died.. Tex is missing right?

n00b1n8R
February 10th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Church has been dead since like ep 6 of the BGC though.

Bodzilla
February 10th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Caboose has epsilon (who happens to be his memories) and is trying to bring him back.
All the reds are still there except for donut and lopez.

Kornman00
February 10th, 2009, 03:26 AM
As if the last two seasons weren't :mindfuck: enough: out pops 3! Didn't know this was coming out, will have to give it a watch when I get home

Bodzilla
February 10th, 2009, 04:41 AM
i've been pissed off annoyed that it didnt start months ago.

they said they whern't going to have the massive bridge between seasons with these 2 short series like they normally do.

been refreshing that shit every day since Reconstruction ended ftl.

god dam valve time.

Heathen
February 10th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Church has been dead since like ep 6 of the BGC though.
:3
Clever bastard.

Hotrod
February 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM
That was pretty awesome, I was waiting forever for it to come out. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

Thanks for posting!

Rob Oplawar
February 10th, 2009, 11:20 AM
i've been pissed off annoyed that it didnt start months ago.

they said they whern't going to have the massive bridge between seasons with these 2 short series like they normally do.

been refreshing that shit every day since Reconstruction ended ftl.

god dam valve time.
this this this this this.

lazy bastards.
e: *thinks about bce* *shuts up*

Hotrod
February 10th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Yeah, and whatever happened to those little episodes that they promised would be in between Reconstruction and this series?

Still, they said that this would be out in Spring, and it's still mid-winter, so that's a good thing.

TeeKup
February 10th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I've lost track ever since episode 76. So I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Bodzilla
February 10th, 2009, 02:05 PM
RT have them all on youtube now (well most of them) so you should be able to catch up easily enough.
go do it.

you missed out on something special with reconstruction.

TeeKup
February 10th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I just remember that I actually left off with ep 100. I'm watching Reconstruction now.

paladin
February 10th, 2009, 02:46 PM
When the animated series come out. We saw an episode at the Rooster Teeth Panel at PAX. It was super funny.

Gamerkd16
February 10th, 2009, 02:49 PM
I just remember that I actually left off with ep 100. I'm watching Reconstruction now.
Aww, I wish I could be you. That initial exciting feeling of not knowing what is going to happen and anticipating what could. Also, lucky for you. You don't need to wait a week between each episode.

TeeKup
February 10th, 2009, 03:40 PM
GAH.

All the Reconstruction Chapter 19 episodes have been removed. I can't find out what happened!!!

Gamerkd16
February 10th, 2009, 04:01 PM
GAH.

All the Reconstruction Chapter 19 episodes have been removed. I can't find out what happened!!!
What do you mean? I found it here:

http://www.veoh.com/collection/rvbtv/watch/v16409704HZ28ZD2t

Hotrod
February 10th, 2009, 04:07 PM
When the animated series come out. We saw an episode at the Rooster Teeth Panel at PAX. It was super funny.
I found that kind of lame, I very much prefer the machinima.

TeeKup
February 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM
That was amazing.

n00b1n8R
February 10th, 2009, 04:36 PM
So are they actually doing proper RVB now or are they still trying to pawn it off as having had a serious plot?

BobtheGreatII
February 10th, 2009, 04:49 PM
So are they actually doing proper RVB now or are they still trying to pawn it off as having had a serious plot?

Being that it's called Relocated, I think they are going to go in to go back to the fun series. But it's a mini series, so it might just be a transition in to the classic RvB.

Hotrod
February 10th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Judging by the music at the beginning, it looks like they want to go back into their funny roots.

thehoodedsmack
February 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Personally, I liked Reconstruction, and I'm pretty sure this mini-series is a bridge towards the next serious plot they're working on. In any case, it looks like it'll be good.

Heathen
February 10th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I agree Smack.

Is that a question?

I agree to this too though.

English Mobster
February 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I liked it, I really think they're trying to do classic RvB again with this one.
Oh, and on their main site:

Tonight, we debut our new Red vs Blue mini-series, RvB:Relocated (http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/). Last time around, we had our Recovery One series before Reconstruction. We wanted to use that short storyline to set up the backstory of Reconstruction and save the "what have the guys been up to" for the big movie.

This time, we're using our mini-series to stay with the guys and see what they're up to between stories. If you've been with us a while, you know that means "less plot, more stupid". And this is a whole mini-series full of dumb. Hope you like it.

Varmint260
February 11th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I haven't watched RvB since the first series ended... I should really take a look. Thansk for letting me know!