PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Weapons of Fate - Demo

Limited
March 7th, 2009, 09:45 PM
j7l_rMRWkkY
For those of you who dont know, you can now get the wanted weapons of fate demo from xbox live and I believe also PSN.

I'm going to download it tomorrow morning, game looks awesome. I LOVED the movie and this game looks promising.

For those who havent wanted Wanted heres a summary.
Your in a fortuity of assassins.
You can curve bullets
Use bullet time
Shoot other bullets out the air..etc, etc.

Its pretty much enter the matrix/max payne/stranglehold/assassins creed all rolled into one.

sdavis117
March 7th, 2009, 09:50 PM
I tried to watch the movie, but the guy trying to explain his life made me want to go kill a kitten.

(not really, just saying that for dramatic purposes).

Joshflighter
March 7th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Movie to game looks pretty good I must say.. :o

TeeKup
March 7th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Interesting new game mechanic. But environments look bland, and a lot of it seems too scripted for my taste.

RobertGraham
March 7th, 2009, 10:24 PM
The movie was better

Mr Buckshot
March 7th, 2009, 10:41 PM
On PSN? Awesome, that means it's accessible to me.

Varmint260
March 7th, 2009, 11:33 PM
It IS released on PSN? I thought it was just XBL. I'll have to go check PSN Store right now.

EDIT: Yup, there it is. Hopefully it'll be done downloading later tonight.

Limited
March 8th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Having played the demo today I'm less impressed. Storyline is based just after the movie, thought it was during the movie. The gameplay doesnt have anything that makes it stand above the games I've mentioned, the bullet curving was pretty mediocre really, it wasnt always a kill meaning you had to gain adrenaline, then curve the bullet and it might have only made the guy stumble a bit.

So yeah all in all it was an okay demo, really short though you only get to play the airplane mission and that was only a taster of it really.

343guiltymc
March 8th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Bullet time for the lose. Why does every game these days have bullet time? It's so overused.