PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patrick's Day!

thehoodedsmack
March 17th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Today, Irish folks like myself all over the world celebrate the day dedicated to the legendary ridder of snakes! Get drunk! Everyone's Irish today! Have a good one, guys!

t3h m00kz
March 17th, 2009, 06:18 AM
It's St Patrick's Day. It's also my birthday.

I'm turning 21.

Guess what's going to happen

Limited
March 17th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Time to get smashed!

Happy paddy day.

RobertGraham
March 17th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Happy Irish Day. Shit, forgot I have to wear green.

n00b1n8R
March 17th, 2009, 06:47 AM
I wore green underwear.

Also, happy b'day you crazy furry <33

Reaper Man
March 17th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Augh, why does it have to be on a weekday? No time to get drank.

Advancebo
March 17th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Damit, forgot to wear green >:O

Mr Buckshot
March 17th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I wore green underwear.

Briefs or thong?

Happy st pats and irish drinking day. Also, the special Google logo for today is cool.

Advancebo
March 17th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Happy Google-ing.
http://www.google.com/logos/stpatricks_d4gwinner_eo09.gif

Xetsuei
March 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
It's St Patrick's Day. It's also my birthday.

I'm turning 21.

Guess what's going to happen

Hah, it's my brother's birthday too, but he's turning like 27 or something.

ultama121
March 17th, 2009, 11:07 AM
GET CRUNK.

(Poastin from school)

(Happy St. Patty's Day)

cheezdue
March 17th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I didn't know today was St. Patrick's day. Anyways, im out to pinch those who don't wear green.

Jean-Luc
March 17th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Welp, only one thing to do. :beer:

PenGuin1362
March 17th, 2009, 01:32 PM
SO KISS ME, I'M SHIT FACED

no classes Wednesday's = fun night tuesday

Hotrod
March 17th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You know, even though it is a day where a lot of people will get drunk, I'm still gonna be stuck here all alone...without alcohol...:(

Sel
March 17th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Now they can dance drink and beat up their relatives all at the same time!!

Jean-Luc
March 17th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Now they can dance drink and beat up their relatives all at the same time!!
Sounds like something out of Denis Leary's Lock N' Load :p

rossmum
March 17th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Today, Irish folks like myself all over the world celebrate the day dedicated to the legendary ridder of snakes! Get drunk! Everyone's Irish today! Have a good one, guys!
I should've saved my last Guinness for it :(

(or gone out and bought some more)

Heathen
March 17th, 2009, 07:50 PM
I didn't wear green, but threatened to slap anyone who touched me.

I slapped the shit out of a kid named Brock and it was fun.

Mass
March 17th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I should've saved my last Guinness for it :(

(or gone out and bought some more)
mmmmmmm...Guinness...

Yeah, some guy on the street gave me a few swigs of brandy in exchange for a toke from our cone, 'twas fun.

Warsaw
March 17th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I wore my green "Lord of the Beer" shirt to school today...:-3.

My response to people saying it's inappropriate: "I'm Bavarian and it's St. Patrick's Day."

Bodzilla
March 17th, 2009, 08:22 PM
oh fuck i missed it :smith:

rossmum
March 17th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I wore my green "Lord of the Beer" shirt to school today...:-3.

My response to people saying it's inappropriate: "I'm Bavarian and it's St. Patrick's Day."
oh no he's encouraging alcohol consumption!!!

I love how people harp on about teenagers and alcohol when at their age, half of them were doing hard drugs and in any case, those of us who weren't sheltered from it as kids tend not to abuse the shit out of it. Dad would always let me have a sip of his beer as a kid, and as a result, I rarely drink and I only get drunk at huge get-togethers where everyone else is passing out left, right and centre.

Warsaw
March 17th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I've never been drunk, 'cuz I've never let it go that far. as soon as I start feeling excessively light headed and start having focus issues, I stop.

Shit vodka was shit.

rossmum
March 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM
It's not really that different, until you get to the vision-lag stage (or so I hear; never gone that far). I felt sober except for the fact I was pretty unsteady on my feet and I was a lot more social (usually spergin'), but I remembered as much as I would if I was sober (still not much, heh) and I didn't get aggro or anything. I was actually breaking up fights and stuff, basically acting normally other than the social thing. When my bedroom lightglobe blew, I fixed it straight away, same as when my door came off its rails. Quite an accomplishment, now I think about it, since there was standing room only and I had to find the spare globes first.

Bodzilla
March 17th, 2009, 08:40 PM
oh no he's encouraging alcohol consumption!!!

I love how people harp on about teenagers and alcohol when at their age, half of them were doing hard drugs and in any case, those of us who weren't sheltered from it as kids tend not to abuse the shit out of it. Dad would always let me have a sip of his beer as a kid, and as a result, I rarely drink and I only get drunk at huge get-togethers where everyone else is passing out left, right and centre.
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!1

but dont confuses yourself with thinking that these people had anything other then money on their mind.
my family knew the tax grab on alcohol was coming as soon as the smoke screen started to appear about the horrors of "Teenage binge drinking" despite it having existed in australia for a long, long fucking time.
What pisses me off though is that these people that are imposing this bullshit grew up in, or lived through the 60's when people despised the money laundering fucks at the top of the food chain.

It's nothing but a load of fucking bullshit.
People need to stop demonizing alcohol and let people be educated on it. not just the "AND THEN YOUR LIVER WILL FALL OUT AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE SAD BECAUSE YOUR BURNING IN THE ETERNAL FIRE!!" but the pro's and it's affects on peoples reaction times, judgment ect. if people knew how much it affected them and they had a conscious the drink driving problem would halve.
but instead where fed this one sided jaded, deceptive argument and brush it off once we understand how wrong it is.

Tbh i'm not that much different when i'm drunk to when i'm sober, i'm just a more confident and social.

rossmum
March 17th, 2009, 08:56 PM
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!1

but dont confuses yourself with thinking that these people had anything other then money on their mind.
my family knew the tax grab on alcohol was coming as soon as the smoke screen started to appear about the horrors of "Teenage binge drinking" despite it having existed in australia for a long, long fucking time.
What pisses me off though is that these people that are imposing this bullshit grew up in, or lived through the 60's when people despised the money laundering fucks at the top of the food chain.

It's nothing but a load of fucking bullshit.
People need to stop demonizing alcohol and let people be educated on it. not just the "AND THEN YOUR LIVER WILL FALL OUT AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE SAD BECAUSE YOUR BURNING IN THE ETERNAL FIRE!!" but the pro's and it's affects on peoples reaction times, judgment ect. if people knew how much it affected them and they had a conscious the drink driving problem would halve.
but instead where fed this one sided jaded, deceptive argument and brush it off once we understand how wrong it is.

Tbh i'm not that much different when i'm drunk to when i'm sober, i'm just a more confident and social.
Reminds me of something else that began to change around the sixties, can't seem to remember OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE AND HAVING KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK!!!

Warsaw
March 17th, 2009, 08:58 PM
GASP! HOW UNCHRISTIA-

owait.

Random
March 18th, 2009, 12:49 AM
I am on spring break, and it was/is St. Patrick's day.

I'm sober :(
because I am on spring break and not at school. (what the fuck)

part Irish as well

Bodzilla
March 18th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Reminds me of something else that began to change around the sixties, can't seem to remember OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
good to see at least this part is still coo.
:snafubar:
why the fuck do we have black smug and not normal smug, STUPID FUCKING GOAT SPILLING MY WINE GET OUT!!

o/

t3h m00kz
March 18th, 2009, 05:27 PM
a bit late but god do I love turning 21 on St Patty's

Baileys. It's creamy

http://www.cultistshop.com/cult/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/old-gregg.jpg

Bodzilla
March 20th, 2009, 02:10 AM
old greg.

Need moar Bourbooooooon.

Rob Oplawar
March 20th, 2009, 02:05 PM