PDA

View Full Version : Ok.. WTF Obama

CSFLOYD
March 19th, 2009, 07:01 PM
:confused2::confused2:
im confused I think we chose the wrong president..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29745175/
:roflwtf:
What is wrong with the USA
:saddowns:

I hope it doesn't go into effect...
post your thoughts and opinions,
and dont flame me because i dont support queer marriage.
k this is probably old.. but I dont know because i just found this bull crap on the msn homepage.

thehoodedsmack
March 19th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I don't see a problem with this.

CSFLOYD
March 19th, 2009, 07:04 PM
guy + guy = -1
guy + girl = 1
its simple math people.
those numbers effect population,rep etc.... bad enough we have obama now we have fags walking around getting married and corrupting society.. more than it is.

Warsaw
March 19th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Marriage is a legal issue, not a religious one, because it isn't the Church that grants marriage licenses, it's the state.

It's also a matter of human rights. There's nothing wrong with this country separating religion and secular rule and allowing basic freedoms to those who have been deprived of them. Place yourself in their shoes for a second. The decree isn't encouraging homosexuality (and you act like homosexuality is a contagious disease), it's just granting the right for a gay couple to be married and enjoy the benefits granted by such a union to millions of other straight married couples around the world. Discrimination based on sexuality is just as backwards and asinine as discrimination based on skin-colour.

Also, I'm pretty sure Europe would support this decree as well, and would call the US "progressive" for signing it.

CSFLOYD
March 19th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Im atheist and I know its wrong... It should be illegal..

thehoodedsmack
March 19th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Lol. You trollin'?

CSFLOYD
March 19th, 2009, 07:09 PM
:mech2:No. Im serious.

Limited
March 19th, 2009, 07:10 PM
guy + guy = -1
guy + girl = 1
its simple math people.
those numbers effect population,rep etc.... bad enough we have obama now we have fags walking around getting married and corrupting society.. more than it is.
I can clearly tell your too ignorant to realise the worlds population is becoming a huge problem and the numbers are currently sky rocketing. By your prude mathematics it would actually help the situation.

I'm all for this decree, I see no reason whatsoever why gay people should be criminalized for feeling something they can not control.

Phopojijo, yes this will be a controversial topic but please dont lock it instantly, lets see how it plays out.

Warsaw
March 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Im atheist and I know its wrong... It should be illegal..

Biologically, yes, it is an anomaly.

Morally, well, the people who support equal civil rights for all of mankind couldn't give two cents about what you "know" is wrong.

What if the country banned you from getting married because you are atheist (and the majority of this country is not)? See where I'm coming from now?

RobertGraham
March 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM
There is nothing wrong with it.

CN3089
March 19th, 2009, 07:12 PM
:confused2::confused2:
im confused I think we chose the wrong president..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29745175/
:roflwtf:
What is wrong with the USA
:saddowns:

I hope it doesn't go into effect...
post your thoughts and opinions,
and dont flame me because i dont support queer marriage.
k this is probably old.. but I dont know because i just found this bull crap on the msn homepage.
yeah man, civil rights and liberties are for fags amirite guys http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot_downspatriot345.gif

teh lag
March 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
I do not see this thread ending well.

CSFLOYD, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are you seriously need to work on your presentation.

Phopojijo
March 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
guy + guy = -1
guy + girl = 1
its simple math people.
those numbers effect population,rep etc.... bad enough we have obama now we have fags walking around getting married and corrupting society.. more than it is.Yeah... a little education goes a long way doesn't it?

Though frankly I think discrimination and prejudice corrupts society more. So... yeah.