PDA

View Full Version : Stargate: Universe

Joshflighter
March 23rd, 2009, 10:20 PM
Its out today, I dunno what time or where, but the trailer looks like the show will be like battle star: galactica. :(

I really want a SG1 show again. What do you guys think?

Cortexian
March 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
Trailer?

E: Googled it, unfortunately that trailer doesn't make me want to watch it AT ALL. The last two seasons of Battlestar Galactica were horrible, so if they end up trying to replicate BSG in any way I'll be upset.

Joshflighter
March 24th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Wtf, I cant find anything about them showing the show or anything.

Anyone know what they meant, when saying it will come out yesterday?

Corndogman
March 24th, 2009, 05:48 PM
The trailers out today? I'm looking forward to this show, just because its more stargate to watch. I just hope it doesn't suck, but I don't think any stargate will ever live up to SG-1.

Joshflighter
March 24th, 2009, 06:20 PM
The trailers out today? I'm looking forward to this show, just because its more stargate to watch. I just hope it doesn't suck, but I don't think any stargate will ever live up to SG-1.

The trailer was out for awhile now. That's why i'm so confused. :(

Hotrod
March 25th, 2009, 06:39 AM
The trailer doesn't make the show seem that great, but hopefully my first impressions will be wrong.

Dwood
March 25th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I don't think it's that bad. I just think that Star Gate isn't meant to be that kind of dramatic. Only SG: Atlantis has the right to come even close to it.

Joshflighter
March 25th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Wtf? A new count down?

http://stargate.mgm.com/

EDIT: why are they saying gamma for ST-U, when its clearly for a movie? Or am I wrong?

Pope
March 26th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Wtf, I cant find anything about them showing the show or anything.

Anyone know what they meant, when saying it will come out yesterday?
Umm the show hasn't even fully been filmed. They started filming in Feb 18th and they won't end until Oct 16th. So they just have gone to camera. 1 week of filming + 1 week of post production = 2 weeks per episode. So we're talking they've done approximately 7ish episodes are nearly completed. No where near enough to start releasing to the public.

And another thing. 1st. BSG was fucking amazing. 2nd This is probably not going to be BSG, but it looks like they're going to go for the same dark feel that BSG might had gone for.

I have no clue how it's going to turn out, but we'll see.

Cortexian
March 26th, 2009, 12:57 AM
1st. BSG was fucking amazing.
The first two seasons were. It got progressively horrid from there.

kid908
March 26th, 2009, 10:50 AM
story line seems dull-ish, but i'll watch it. it looks like they kept the atlantis stargate for the show and it might be interesting, but I'm more interest in the 3rd sg-1 movie and the first atlantis movie right now.

CN3089
March 26th, 2009, 11:01 AM
The first two seasons were. It got progressively horrid from there.

The first four episodes of season 3 were pretty good too http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

Cortexian
March 27th, 2009, 02:24 AM
story line seems dull-ish, but i'll watch it. it looks like they kept the atlantis stargate for the show and it might be interesting, but I'm more interest in the 3rd sg-1 movie and the first atlantis movie right now.
As long as there's more Richard Dean Anderson then yes.