PDA

View Full Version : Image uploading sites giving me shit...?

rossmum
April 2nd, 2009, 02:59 AM
I tried to upload a few pics to Photobucket, exactly the same as I normally would.

"Image upload failed Upload failed for grab0028.jpg with error: A network error caused your upload to fail. Please try your upload again."

I try again, and the same thing happens. I go to Imageshack... same thing. xs.to... same thing again.

My PC is either dead clean or has the stealthiest piece of malware I've ever encountered, because I scanned my Windows drive twice with Avast and once with one of the conficker removal tools (just to be sure), and it came up clean in all three instances. I don't recall changing any settings that would have any bearing on uploading to those sites, which is why I initially suspected foul play. My internet is working pretty much fine aside from that.

Is this a problem at their end or mine, and does anyone know what might've happened?

e/ Problem solved. I accidentally hit my homepage key with Explorer open while my net was down, it set it to 'work offline' mode and I only just realised it hadn't reset itself. Wouldn't have figured this would do it as I use FF now, but it's fixed.

Glad Windows Update opens in IE, because that's how I figured it out - checking to see if there are any fresh ones out.

Thread locked.

e/ unlocked and relocked because I type like a fingerless dyslexic