PDA

View Full Version : so i am a fuck up

Cojafoji
April 3rd, 2009, 06:05 PM
I was at a friends house a couple days ago, drinking (Big surprise). Anyway, I leave an empty beer bottle, and an empty beer can on his porch. It turns out his dog went buck wild on the can, and cut up his gums. I didn't know this until I texted him telling him that I emailed him some software, and that I may have left a bottle and can on his porch, and apologizing for that. He texts me back saying that the can cut his dogs gums and "thanks for that." I texted him an apology and called him, (ended up leaving a message) to apologize.

So, uh, how big of an asshole am I for this? In my defense I was drunk, and concentrating pretty exclusively on a girl that was there.

Bodzilla
April 3rd, 2009, 06:08 PM
not your fault his dogs fucking retarded and likes to chew shit.

i think we can all honestly say that we've accidently left things at other peoples house's before.
If he specifically said "my dogs a fucking idiot and likes to chew shit, careful where you leave your beer cans" then he's right to be pissed.

if not, too bad.

Cojafoji
April 3rd, 2009, 06:11 PM

i think we can all honestly say that we've accidently left things at other peoples house's before.
If he specifically said "my dogs a fucking idiot and likes to chew shit, careful where you leave your beer cans" then he's right to be pissed.

if not, too bad.
uh he has. i know his dog, and he's told me before to not leave shit on the porch. so, on the douche bag meter, am i ranking high or low?

Syuusuke
April 3rd, 2009, 06:48 PM
Let's say high.

Something I wanna be now.

FlyingStone
April 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah you did man, you messed up real bad. You're a real piece of work you know that? Jerk.

Dude, it's a dog. You left something on his porch, you were drunk, its not like you burned his house down. I was honestly expecting something different, like burning down a house.

Mass
April 3rd, 2009, 07:11 PM
Teach the dog how to shotgun, ffs. It's not your fault he's a lightweight.

Actually, you should apologize, although I don't think you have any real reason to feel bad; You didn't even have a lapse of judgment, you forgot something.

Choking Victim
April 3rd, 2009, 07:13 PM
If the dog isn't dead, I wouldn't worry about it.

Cojafoji
April 3rd, 2009, 07:14 PM
I feel fucking horrible though. He's my best friend, and I fucked up. Most people would tell you, that Coja has no conscious but he does... ;_;

Mass
April 3rd, 2009, 07:17 PM
I feel fucking horrible though. He's my best friend, and I fucked up. Most people would tell you, that Coja has no conscious but he does... ;_;
I know how it feels, I broke my friends pipe once

it had a name and everything

:' (

E: offer to pay any vet bills

sdavis117
April 3rd, 2009, 07:20 PM
In the middle of the night, sneak into your friend's house and replace his dog with a dog that looks exactly the same, minus any gum damage. He will never notice.

That, or apologize and pay all of the vet bills.

Choking Victim
April 3rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
In the middle of the night, sneak into your friend's house and replace his dog with a dog that looks exactly the same, minus any gum damage. He will never notice.

That, or apologize and pay all of the vet bills.
This isn't looney toons, this is real life.

ultama121
April 3rd, 2009, 07:32 PM
Choking, I think he was joking there... aside from the bottom of his post at least.

Cortexian
April 3rd, 2009, 07:35 PM
You're already high on the asshole scale when it comes to Modacity. Add this real life incident to that and you've progressed into the retarded scale. If you were warned about his dog, you should pay any veterinary bills required.

Choking Victim
April 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM
Choking, I think he was joking there... aside from the bottom of his post at least.
I know he was, it just wasn't funny. Also, yea Coja, I'd go with paying the vet bills.

RobertGraham
April 3rd, 2009, 08:12 PM
The dog is fucking retarded. He should know better ;)

IMO, it was on his property, how could he prove you did it? BTW, I think the dog pretty much chewed up the fingerprints, so there is no evidence.

Atty
April 3rd, 2009, 08:14 PM
mayne u da forum mafia liek u sai in ur title wut u got to worry bout u got 'spec outside the nets rite?

bra u ain't rong dat dog is a dog dawg, he be tripp'n

Cojafoji
April 3rd, 2009, 08:15 PM
I'll pay for the vet bills. He's said that he'd call me back later. We'll see what happens. Also, freelancer, feel free not to respond to my posts, as I will now do with yours.

blind
April 3rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
Yeah you did man, you messed up real bad. You're a real piece of work you know that? Jerk.

Dude, it's a dog. You left something on his porch, you were drunk, its not like you burned his house down. I was honestly expecting something different, like burning down a house.
Dogs are sick, don't be a douche.

Limited
April 3rd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Yes you did mess up, but if you were sober and conscious thinking you wouldnt have left it there. So it was an accident. Its good you've apologized.

One question, did HE give you the beer?

Yeah right now your a jackass for doing it you shouldnt have left it on there but you were drunk at the time.

It could have been a whole lot worse, the dog could have tried to have sex with it....

How badly is the dog injured, is it like crazy bad or just a little bit injured.

RobertGraham
April 3rd, 2009, 08:48 PM
I don't see what the big deal is, its just a dog. It also depends on the breed

Damn PETA supporters

Rentafence
April 3rd, 2009, 08:52 PM

Oh yeah don't worry the dog just cut up his mouth real good no problem don't worry about it it's not like the thing is probably in pain or anything or this is a run on sentence.

RobertGraham
April 3rd, 2009, 08:55 PM
E: nvmd

Mr Buckshot
April 3rd, 2009, 08:59 PM

Damn PETA supporters

dude, don't be so insensitive. I don't own any pets but I have friends who do, and I understand the emotional attachment a good owner would feel to his pet. Sure it's just a dog, but it's a living thing too and if I were the owner I'd feel quite upset if it got injured. Dogs do feel pain, you know. The dog didn't know any better, don't insult it.

well cofafoji said he'd pay for the bills and apologize, that's exactly what I'd do if I were him, good job.

RobertGraham
April 3rd, 2009, 09:06 PM
Jesus Christ, thats it, im not going to "try" to be "funny" anymore. I just suck at it.

Yeah, your doing a good deed. You admitted your mistake and your fixing it. Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for the dog though

Rentafence
April 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
Damn PETA supporters

Oh wait I missed this part. You're a fucking idiot. Apparently it's uncool to care that you inadvertently mutilated some dogs mouth. Any human would have some sort of remorse for any living thing in pain.

E: It's hard to tell when you're joking when half the time you're retarded.

DrunkenSamus
April 3rd, 2009, 09:30 PM
Jesus Christ, thats it, im not going to "try" to be "funny" anymore. I just suck at it.

Yeah, your doing a good deed. You admitted your mistake and your fixing it. Yeah, I kinda feel sorry for the dog though

It's about damn time.

mech
April 3rd, 2009, 09:34 PM

:rape:

Did he have a pit bull? They're known to do this.

Cortexian
April 3rd, 2009, 09:42 PM

Damn PETA supporters
Wow, get the fuck out and stop posting. That's not even remotely funny, if it was intended to be funny you have a sick sense of humor.

Sel
April 3rd, 2009, 09:42 PM
poor coja :( :(

Mr Buckshot
April 4th, 2009, 01:41 AM

bloody hell, his posts still show up when others quote him >.> something the staff should fix.

NO

It's natural for dogs to chew stuff and it's not a case of one exceptionally retarded dog. Every pet dog I've "met" (owned by friends) chews on inedible stuff. What do you think those dog toys at the pet store are for? To use as doggie dildos? There was one funny article about a dog who chewed on and ruined $15k work of furniture.

Btw how badly hurt was the dog, cofa? Hope the cuts were not too serious.

Mass
April 4th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah right now your a jackass for doing it you shouldnt have left it on there but you were drunk at the time.

Honestly, being drunk is not an excuse for anything, and it's a much worse excuse than being an idiot. Voluntary judgment impairment does not make sense as an acceptable justification for anything, and if you're drunk you should be on the lookout for things you're likely to fuck up...

anonymous1337
April 4th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Lazy bastard clean up after your self

Heathen
April 4th, 2009, 12:40 PM
I was at a friends house a couple days ago, drinking (Big surprise). Anyway, I leave an empty beer bottle, and an empty beer can on his porch. It turns out his dog went buck wild on the can, and cut up his gums. I didn't know this until I texted him telling him that I emailed him some software, and that I may have left a bottle and can on his porch, and apologizing for that. He texts me back saying that the can cut his dogs gums and "thanks for that." I texted him an apology and called him, (ended up leaving a message) to apologize.

So, uh, how big of an asshole am I for this? In my defense I was drunk, and concentrating pretty exclusively on a girl that was there.
You apologised? That was your first mistake.

Aren't you a guy?

SnaFuBAR
April 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM
i think we're over the shit humor over this, heathen. knock it off.

Heathen
April 4th, 2009, 02:16 PM
i think we're over the shit humor over this, heathen. knock it off.
I was actually being serious.
Why are you apologizing? I was sincerely asking if he/she is a guy because I dont know. When people have parties or whatever, its not something to call and apologies for leaving a beer can untrashed. If the friend was female then it would make sense, especially the way they reacted, since it was very womanlike, but he/she said they called HIM. My next assumption was that he/she was the female in the situation. Since I didn't have time to go and look at his profile, I decided I would ask and they would just tell me and I would read it when I got back.

Sorry for the confusion.

If both in question are male, then you shouldn't have called and apologized because when you have people over to your house to drink, you expect to have to pick up their crap the next day. Equally, your friend should not have thrown a hissyfit when his stupid dog ate a can. Its no body's fault but his own, so no, you are not in the wrong for this.

Cojafoji
April 4th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Right... Thanks for the advice people...