PDA

View Full Version : Bluestreak JMS Exporter Error

April 13th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah, so I'm trying to export a character model rig and I keep getting this error, even after I re-rigged it again:

weightedNode0Index = geom_bone_array[g][skinNode0] - 1
Anyone know what it is/what it means, and possibly a solution for it?

(Also, this is the version of Bluestreak with CtrlAltDestroy's region support thing added.)

April 13th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Also, now: Ok, it's still doing this, and now the damned thing's started warning me that the bones aren't nodes. (Which make no sense...)

...this is becoming enraging. I've re-rigged it and swapped skeletons multiple times, and the errors persist.

Rhydgaled
April 14th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Also, now: Ok, it's still doing this, and now the damned thing's started warning me that the bones aren't nodes. (Which make no sense...)
Bones aren't nodes, exactly what the JMS exporter +regions is telling me when I try to export rigged models, the normal bluestreak seems to work fine, but I need to use regions (I'm using the elite).

By the way I use 3ds Max 5 and had to delete a line or two in the the animation inporter script to make it work, and with this script I think I had to delete some lines to get this far (as I say, it's still telling me bones aren't nodes, and in-game the biped is not rigged).