PDA

View Full Version : Level 6 'Pandemic' - Infowars.com DoS attack after publishing of government documents

DaneO'Roo
May 1st, 2009, 05:05 AM
Up to 25 times more victims than official figures, hospitals overwhelmed, virus already at level 6 pandemic phase

Level 6 has NEVER been initiated, and for something that is apparently not killing so many people?

There is a total media blackout occuring. Mexico is shutting down even its GOVERNMENT-

-but the US borders are still left wide open. Funny, for a level 6. Level 6, in itself states that martial law will be implmented. Level 6 is here, and thus martial law is about to be implemented.

CPer2c9jSck

A segment on Fox News’ Fox and Friends this morning explored the issue of whether a swine flu pandemic could result in a declaration of martial law in America and a suspension of constitutional rights.
“If it becomes a pandemic, you could lose some simple rights - like going to the movies,” said host Steve Doocy, before introducing legal analyst Peter J. Johnson, Jr.
“People in our government need to start thinking about how, if this actually becomes a pandemic, how it’s going to affect our daily life and our rights,” said Johnson, before asking if people who try to escape quarantines or refuse mandatory vaccinations would face jail time.
Johnson added that Americans were willing to give up rights in order to “stay alive” but that an orderly discussion of how that would happen needs to take place.

infowars.com is receiving a mass influx of dos attacks from what is traced to be large outputs from japan that are in connection with the pentagon, after posting this print scan of an email Alex Jones recieved, from a health official in TX, a document that was to be given out in digression, now posted for all to read.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2009/300409email1a1.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2009/300409email2a2.jpg

Read it.

All of this comes after infowars and prison planet have been tracking bird flu infection warninings since last year. Coincidences rarely occur when the governments involved, remember that at all times.

Bodzilla
May 1st, 2009, 05:08 AM
what if it isnt implemented.
will that mean you'll take back all this bullshit.

or will you just say they're doing it in secret again.

SnaFuBAR
May 1st, 2009, 05:14 AM
"simple rights like going to the movies"

Yeah, in a pandemic, you shut down public venues to lessen exposure and spread. Jesus christ, would your fucking retarded alex jones & co. say the same shit about bubonic plague??

ONCE AGAIN, INFOWARS IS FULL OF SHIT. MY EX FIANCE IN MEXICO, A MED STUDENT, WHO WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN YOU, OR ALEX, HAS NOT TOLD ME OF THESE OUTSTANDING FIGURES.

sdavis117
May 1st, 2009, 06:48 AM
I bet the Japanese computer - Pentagon link is all bullshit. InfoWars is a troll site. Simple as that.

Also it's still a lvl 5 Pandemic. Your jumping the gun to soon Dane.

But there is a conspiracy here that's more serious then one could even imagine.

In 1996, with the help of his terrorist friend William Ares, and with help from Acorn, Obama was able to locate and reanimate the remains of Hitler. Hitler was forced into hiding in the Obama's attic, in a house that was funded by whats-his-name that they said bought his house. Then, several years later, Kennedy came up with a plan. Using a dog which he got from a breeder, they used a device that switched the brains of Hitler and the dog. Then Kennedy took Hitler back to the breeder, where he was accidently given to a new owner. This new owner, sensing that the dog was evil, gave Bo (as he is now named) back to the Obamas. Now in the White House, Hitler is using the Obamas as a proxy to lead the American people. With the help of the evil scientists that Nancy Pelosi keeps in her basement, they were able to engineer the swine flu, which will be a curtain to disquise the fact that Hitler is rounding up the Jews in America and sending them to concentration camps.

Wake up sheeple. You are being played by a dog, which happens to be Hitler. Stand up, rebel.

n00b1n8R
May 1st, 2009, 06:51 AM
Ok, I'm going to let the fact you used Fox News as a reference slide (:smithicide:)
Or the fact that you referenced a segment where they didn't even (by their own admission) get into martial law, to back up your point on martial law.

You say the DoS attacks are traceable to the pentagon. Do you really think that the pentagon is stupid enough to let something like this be traced back to them? really?

In your email, they've pointed out that the majority of people exposed to it will catch it (owing to no prior immunity). That it's transmittable prior to the onset of visible symptoms and that it is seriously effecting small children and pregnant women! It's not like this is normal or anything, it's super srs!!
Well shit, same with chickenpox!! :downs:

Hell, how are we meant to know if your source is credible if you arn't even giving us their details?
Somebody never payed attention in senior english (or any of the sciences if you took them).

Got damn, when did you become so dumb :smith:

E: Actually, I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with your post other than more people are infected than the media says (in which case, why mention the other crap?).

ExAm
May 1st, 2009, 07:01 AM
Dane, seriously. This has gone too far. I'm removing the Danebar out of respect for what little dignity you have left at this point. I hadn't thought it would get this serious. You're fucking stressing yourself out, man. You're letting idiots pump bullshit into your head, and closing it off to reason and common sense. You're losing it. I don't know what happened to you for it to get this way, but seriously. I actually feel sorry for you right now.

blind
May 1st, 2009, 09:20 AM
lol

Sel
May 1st, 2009, 09:22 AM
uhhh

ICEE
May 1st, 2009, 09:59 AM
I don't blame you for your constant suspicion of the government, history has shown that complete trust leads to terrible occurrences, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Besides, there is no supreme corruptness of a government that does not involve boxing up the jews and taking them away. As long as mass and I don't suddenly disappear, its fine. ;) smiley to let ya'll srs bizness people know that the last part was a joke.

Jelly
May 1st, 2009, 10:02 AM
Dane has trolled us massively.

Masterz1337
May 1st, 2009, 10:40 AM
I'd agree with you if you gave us more skins :worship:

teh lag
May 1st, 2009, 11:56 AM
A segment on Fox News’ Fox and Friends this morning explored the issue of whether a swine flu pandemic could result in a declaration of martial law in America and a suspension of constitutional rights.

Fox News’ Fox and Friends

Fox News’ Fox and Friends

LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

Cortexian
May 1st, 2009, 12:14 PM
LOL!

paladin
May 1st, 2009, 12:24 PM
yay Fox News, like its not blown out of proportion....

Theyre just "not trying to scare you" when actually, they mean too. Its the news. Its Fox News. Its what they do. What ever. Dont cough or touch your neighbor and wash your hands. You SHOULD do that already...

=sw=warlord
May 1st, 2009, 12:33 PM
Wow....
Dane since when did you loose all your brain cells out your ears?
Listen to the facts not the fucking fear mongers who are getting money by the gullible fools who believe this shit.
First obama is hitler in disguise and now this?
As Exams said, drop it while your behind and you may just save some dignity.

ExAm
May 1st, 2009, 02:23 PM
Dane has trolled us massively.
I'd believe this if Zilla wasn't here to back it up with real life observations of Dane's descent into :tinfoil:dom.

Jelly
May 1st, 2009, 03:31 PM
I'd believe this if Zilla wasn't here to back it up with real life observations of Dane's descent into :tinfoil:dom.
Dane and Zilla have trolled us massively.

Any evidence to the contrary just PROVES that they're trying to hide it.

Disaster
May 1st, 2009, 03:36 PM
:lolugh: :lmao:

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololol

FreedomFighter7
May 1st, 2009, 03:51 PM
God damnt quit fucking with my head!!! I don't know what to believe, I'm partially convinced that this is fake (infowars again? REALLY?), but Yahoo! news has nothing even close to this kind of crap so I'm assuming its fake.

Ifafudafi
May 1st, 2009, 04:45 PM
grate troleing

This shit's fun to read. Again, it's a good thing you're not being serious... Imagine if somebody actually believed all this crap! That would be truly...

oh wait

Ki11a_FTW
May 1st, 2009, 05:06 PM
Theres still not a single infection in my entire area :|

Gwunty
May 1st, 2009, 05:30 PM
I've got my tinfoil hat on,
hip hip hip hooray,
my name is Dane,
my tinfoil hat will shield me from your mind controlling ray!:tinfoil:

CN3089
May 1st, 2009, 05:40 PM
Level 6, in itself states that martial law will be implmented. Level 6 is here, and thus martial law is about to be implemented.

Phase 5
Human-to-human spread of the virus in two or more countries in one WHO region.
Phase 6
In addition to the criteria defined in Phase 5, the same virus spreads from human-to-human in at least one other country in another WHO region.

oh no oh no oh no i was wrong all along

oh wait, i wasn't and you're an ignorant fuck lala~

ultama121
May 1st, 2009, 05:43 PM
Lol Dane thread.

Timo
May 1st, 2009, 05:44 PM
This thread,