PDA

View Full Version : Broken Steel

FireDragon04
May 4th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Hopefully I didn't miss someone else posting this

So the 3rd Fallout 3 DLC comes out tomorrow, i for one am excited!

Life Story follows: I only have one short filming shoot tomorrow morning so when I get in from that its Fallout 3 DLC play time all day baby :dance:

So if no one knows about the awesomeness that is Broken Steel yet, it basically 'fixes' the ending of the game and adds a fuck loads of awesome shit after it :D

I also loved Operation Anchorage and The Pitt (<3 Auto Axe) so just wondering what other people's thought's were and if they'll be picking it up?

Not sold yet? Well check this out...

opeq1tcq1Xc

I think it's about time we get our Post-Apocalyptia on... :dance: [/lamest.joke.ever.made.by.a.british.person]

343guiltymc
May 4th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Nice, but I'm waiting for Bethesda to release them in retail. Don't really like using the GFWL marketplace. :/

Pyong Kawaguchi
May 4th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Fallout 3 ftw <3
I love fallout 3
I have fallout 3 for the 360
Fallout 3 PC Survival edition (Pipboy 3000 clock, pipboy bobblehead, The Game art book, making of dvd)

BobtheGreatII
May 4th, 2009, 04:43 PM
You know, it actually took me a while to finally get in to this game. But man, once you really start playing it, you can't stop. There's so much. I had beat the game, but saved just before you finish, so I went back and have been playing through the game. After getting the explorer perk I've been going and discovering all the locations on my map. The Pitt and Operation Anchorage were both fun, so I'm really excited to get to play past the end of the game.

Looks like fun, can't wait.

Pyong Kawaguchi
May 4th, 2009, 06:21 PM
'tis great to have on pc, with mods, we already have max level 100, and able to play the game after you beat it :P ^^;

BobtheGreatII
May 4th, 2009, 06:24 PM
'tis great to have on pc, with mods, we already have max level 100, and able to play the game after you beat it :P ^^;

I have it on pc...

I wouldn't want to play this on the 360 or ps3 anyway...

Pyong Kawaguchi
May 4th, 2009, 06:25 PM
I have played it on ps3, and I have it for 360 and pc, its a lot harder to get headshots, or shots at all considering it has no aim assist.

DEElekgolo
May 5th, 2009, 06:20 PM
:C
(http://www.product-reviews.net/2009/05/05/fallout-3-pc-broken-steel-dlc-has-error-after-download/)

BobtheGreatII
May 5th, 2009, 06:38 PM
:C
(http://www.product-reviews.net/2009/05/05/fallout-3-pc-broken-steel-dlc-has-error-after-download/)

Sucks... oh well, shit happens.

LinkandKvel
May 5th, 2009, 09:13 PM
nothing even appeals to me in fallout 3 at the least.

Huero
May 5th, 2009, 09:14 PM
nothing even appeals to me in fallout 3 at the least.

well then you

have horrible taste

LinkandKvel
May 5th, 2009, 09:16 PM
A game I have no interest in trying and probably never will.

PlasbianX
May 5th, 2009, 10:50 PM
A game I have no interest in trying and probably never will.

Then why did you even look at this thread, or continue to even post in it?

LinkandKvel
May 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Because I was originally stating why i voted what I did. And like i'm supposed to know Broken steel is automatically a fallout DLC when I clicked on it.

Pyong Kawaguchi
May 6th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Wow, that sucks, why does Fallout 3's dlc seem to get messed up so much?

DEElekgolo
May 6th, 2009, 06:03 PM
They are known for errors. But they make up for it for making such awesome games.

BobtheGreatII
May 6th, 2009, 06:11 PM
They are known for errors. But they make up for it for making such awesome games.

Ha ha, looking at the Bethesda website forums, there are a lot of loyal customers pissed off. Some threatening not to buy their games anymore. Which I think is a little silly. I mean, nothing is ever perfect, it's just been a bit of bad luck and poor planning that has made these problems repetitive.

343guiltymc
May 6th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Open world games are pretty buggy in general. Farcry 2 and especially STALKERS:CS are some pretty recent examples.

DEElekgolo
May 6th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Just beat broken steel. Awesome stuff.

BobtheGreatII
May 7th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah... for those who didn't already know, Broken Steel is out.