Sel
May 16th, 2009, 01:38 PM
go

Heathen
May 16th, 2009, 01:46 PM
make a halo mod

Sel
May 16th, 2009, 01:50 PM
l4d maps are on my to do after tf2 maps list.

Delta4907
May 21st, 2009, 05:38 PM
make a halo mod

Heh, you could probably make a pretty good story for a campaign if you made a Halo mod. I'm no Source SDK expert, but couldn't you replace the survivors with characters from the Halo universe? I.E. Chief, Arbiter, Johnson, and some other character. (You could try Miranda for replacement of Zoey) Infected in general would probably just be human forms. For special infected, the carrier form would most indefinately be the boomer, but I'm not so sure on the rest. If you wanted to use models from the games, the juggernaut could be the tank. If I owned L4D on PC, I would be more than happy to start on this idea, but I don't. :(

Heathen
May 21st, 2009, 06:16 PM
Damn, I liek the idea alot though.

Con
May 22nd, 2009, 01:17 AM
'bout damn time

NuggetWarmer
May 22nd, 2009, 02:46 AM
Finally, yay!

.Wolf™
May 23rd, 2009, 05:57 AM
Havent it been out for a long time?

i mean : http://www.ihatemountains.com/

p0lar_bear
May 23rd, 2009, 08:47 PM
Havent it been out for a long time?

i mean : http://www.ihatemountains.com/

That's an unofficial toolset. Remember how con was making a level long before this?

.Wolf™
May 24th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Ah yeah. I read the article on their mainpage and saw they said they created their own.. My bad:P However with this being realesed there might be more from l4d to get.. I might buy it=)

Delta4907
May 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Ah yeah. I read the article on their mainpage and saw they said they created their own.. My bad:P However with this being realesed there might be more from l4d to get.. I might buy it=)

I might too, hopefully I can play it with my graphics card.

dark navi
May 25th, 2009, 09:26 PM
I can say that the editor is pimpin and I think I found a way to get max files into hammer....

paladin
May 25th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Did you get Old Mombasa to work?

Kornman00
May 26th, 2009, 03:55 AM
This would probably be the only time where I would express interest in mod work outside of the Halo engine. I too like the sound of L4D Halo. Chief, Sarge, Jenkins (I mean come on, why not? In Memory Of?) and as someone suggested Miranda would make an excellent replacement for ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY.

Carrier = bomber
Flood tank or jugger = ...tank
Smoker and witch would have to be unrelated to anything L4D I think. Hunter can probably be a pure form (or whatever those things that shoot spikes are called)

M9D = 9mm
AR = Uzi
BR = M16A2
Sniper rifle = same
shotgun = same

Would be pretty fun. Especially if I could play it on my 360

dark navi
May 26th, 2009, 12:01 PM
This would probably be the only time where I would express interest in mod work outside of the Halo engine. I too like the sound of L4D Halo. Chief, Sarge, Jenkins (I mean come on, why not? In Memory Of?) and as someone suggested Miranda would make an excellent replacement for ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY.

Carrier = bomber
Flood tank or jugger = ...tank
Smoker and witch would have to be unrelated to anything L4D I think. Hunter can probably be a pure form (or whatever those things that shoot spikes are called)

M9D = 9mm
AR = Uzi
BR = M16A2
Sniper rifle = same
shotgun = same

Would be pretty fun. Especially if I could play it on my 360

There are two shotties, one could be a different weapon.

p0lar_bear
May 26th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Chief, Sarge, Jenkins (I mean come on, why not? In Memory Of?) and as someone suggested Miranda would make an excellent replacement for ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY ZOEY.

I'd say either use Stacker or Dubbo instead of the Chief.