PDA

View Full Version : Red vs. Blue: Recreation

BobtheGreatII
June 9th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Trailer:
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=728

I'm excited, looks like a bit of drama though... but hopefully it should be good.

Heathen
June 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM
:/ I stopped watching rvb after reconstruction. Idk why.

Gamerkd16
June 9th, 2009, 03:22 PM
I'm confused. Church and Tex are back? Wasn't church destroyed by the EMP back in Episode 19? They say they are dead...so they are ghosts again? But what about this big conspiracy about how they weren't ghosts the entire time, but AI's. Someone enlighten me?

Heathen
June 9th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Hey looks good.

Arteen
June 9th, 2009, 03:46 PM
:/ I stopped watching rvb after reconstruction. Idk why.
There were only 4 short videos after Reconstruction, so you didn't really miss much.

Hotrod
June 9th, 2009, 04:02 PM
This looks like it's gonna be fun :)

Huero
June 9th, 2009, 04:03 PM
i stopped watching about 3 seasons in the first series
lost its steam for me

klange
June 9th, 2009, 04:04 PM
I'm confused. Church and Tex are back? Wasn't church destroyed by the EMP back in Episode 19? They say they are dead...so they are ghosts again? But what about this big conspiracy about how they weren't ghosts the entire time, but AI's. Someone enlighten me?

They could have made it out alive. Guess we'll find out sometime soon.

Inferno
June 9th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Finally. I've been waiting for this.

Heathen
June 9th, 2009, 04:19 PM
There were only 4 short videos after Reconstruction, so you didn't really miss much.
Well yeah, I just realized that. I thought it was a series. I had watched parts 1-3 so I just watched 4 and this trailer...which really wasn't a trailer.

Also, yeah they are dead. They said it pretty clearly.

klange
June 9th, 2009, 04:28 PM
they are dead. They said it pretty clearly.
*shakes finger at bolded part of spoiler*

Heathen
June 9th, 2009, 04:53 PM
*shakes finger at bolded part of spoiler*
why

Bhamid
June 10th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Do the episodes start this monday?

BobtheGreatII
June 10th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Do the episodes start this monday?

Um no... being that it's Wednesday... I'm pretty sure next Monday though...

Bodzilla
June 11th, 2009, 05:49 AM

Caboose revide church through the use of omega. he still had all the memorys stored.

Tex is basically in his head, she's a part of him and a manifestation of his memorys from before he was an AI
thars ya problem

Heathen
June 11th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Caboose revide church through the use of omega. he still had all the memorys stored.

Tex is basically in his head, she's a part of him and a manifestation of his memorys from before he was an AI
thars ya problem
how the hell did you gather that?

sevlag
June 11th, 2009, 09:15 AM
how the hell did you gather that?watch reconstruction, and the end of the series before that...it shows caboose with a bluish body and caboose says something...

the real question is..where the hell is tucker

thehoodedsmack
June 11th, 2009, 10:38 AM
the real question is..where the hell is tucker

He's "under the sand" ala Sandtrap. At least, if I recall correctly.

Also, Bod, Epsilon's the one with the memories.

klange
June 11th, 2009, 11:51 AM
I just can't believe that Church would be gone. He was the lead character in the original series and if they don't bring him back as an actual character I will be very disheartened. Tucker too, bow chicka bow wow.

Gamerkd16
June 11th, 2009, 09:52 PM
I just can't believe that Church would be gone. He was the lead character in the original series and if they don't bring him back as an actual character I will be very disheartened. Tucker too, bow chicka bow wow.
Didn't tucker make a voice appearance in one of the episodes of Reconstruction? He was calling for help on the radio or something.

BobtheGreatII
June 11th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Didn't tucker make a voice appearance in one of the episodes of Reconstruction? He was calling for help on the radio or something.

Yes... that was just said in the posts above you... lol

Gamerkd16
June 12th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Yes... that was just said in the posts above you... lol
Yeah, I must have missed that. I wonder if they're going to be more strict with release dates this time around. They gave an actual time. I remember last year sometimes they weren't online until like 4am because of last minute editing/problems. They probably already have a bunch of episodes done and stock piled. That would explain their confidence.

blind
June 12th, 2009, 02:51 PM
It got so terrible when they switched games.

Gamerkd16
June 12th, 2009, 09:46 PM
It got so terrible when they switched games.
Which switch? Halo to Halo 2? Or Halo 2 to Halo 3?
I think it only got better. Using the future plot does seem a bit far fetched, but it does work. And how they were able to use the forge mode for Halo 3 to their advantage when filming Reconstruction, brilliant.

thehoodedsmack
June 15th, 2009, 08:51 PM
So I hear episode one is up in ten minutes. I hope they're ready for some bandwidth rape.

sdavis117
June 15th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Quickly Simons, transform into Motorcycle mode.

Funny at the end, but not much story wise.

BobtheGreatII
June 15th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Quickly Simons, transform into Motorcycle mode.

Funny at the end, but not much story wise.

Good. Just how I like RvB.

Gamerkd16
June 16th, 2009, 04:32 AM
I've never really cared for the red team that much. They tend to reuse arguments/filler. Obviously I'm wondering more about what is going on with caboose and blue team. But being the first episode I didn't expect much. They tend to like to ease into the story and take advantage of the suspense.