PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Topic (post your favorite work, or WIP's)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:04 PM
Everyone prepare their puke buckets!
:sick: shit too late i already got sick from the thoughts.

Hey, NeoStyles this isn't really critizm..or how ever you spell it. You should really not make it so boxy. World.guns.ru . They have some good refs and make sure you set the opacity on your gun texture to 50/or 60. That way you can get specific details on the gun.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:11 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/shediesinside/Untitled-7.jpg
About 30% done.

I'm perfectly capable of unboxying them. I'll do that after I add more details.

LlamaMaster
July 23rd, 2007, 10:15 PM
:suicide:

ExAm
Not that your tank pic doesn't signifiy modeling capablities 10 times as good as mine, but it's missing those bumpy things on the treads that give it traction..

The point is I suck, but not as much as some of you think I do. Try modleing something off the top of your head with no reference pic at all.It's called polygon conservation. That was made to go into Halo. Not many games can support the number of polygons required to make the tracks that detailed on any tank. A texture mask would be one solution, but that looks funky up close.

By the way, what version of Wings are you using? Mine has pyraminds instead of those cup-shaped things.

Archon23
THATS 30%?

God where the hell is all your detail? No one would ever see that as a P226. It just looks like a pistol with no detail.

FRain
Wow. Failure

LlamaMaster
July 23rd, 2007, 10:16 PM
Wow. Failure
Wow. Irony.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:16 PM
No, detail, hence I indicates that it's far from done. I've got the basic shape done, more or less. Now time for popcorn.

mech
July 23rd, 2007, 10:17 PM
I'm impressed by your work, keep up the good work!!

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:19 PM
I know the front looks like a box, and it has no details but that's because its uhm.. not... aw geeze.. done? is that the word i was looking for?

It's. Not.

Done.

Archon23
July 23rd, 2007, 10:20 PM

I hope thats sarcasm otherwise.......................:beating:

Though in all honestly he does have a point in keep trying. Practice a whole lot more. And try to refrain from posting images that make us want to rip our eyes out. Wait until you have something presentable. PLEASE.

Roostervier
July 23rd, 2007, 10:20 PM
30% is a hell of a lot closer to 100% than you are on on that model. Btw, smoothing, and get rid of the boxiness.

Also, it looks shit.

Also, this topic owns, "leh meh fow!"

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 10:21 PM
Damnit Snafubar, I can't rep you. :mad:

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:21 PM
30% is a hell of a lot closer to 100% than you are on that model. Btw, smoothing, and get rid of the boxiness. Also, it looks shit.
I'll take care of smoothing in the end.. And.. Uh... most models look like shit when they aren't done..

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
About 30% done.

I'm perfectly capable of unboxying them. I'll do that after I add more details.
Still very boxy, and many smoothing errors. This seems like it took to short of time to make it. I'm going to say this once...maybe twice. [I]USE PLANE MODELLING. And if that is plane modelling, i really don't wanna know what Box Modelling looks like. Take time on those,; It looks horrible.

*(Smooth Errors, Too Boxy, Hardly any details,; Fail)

Re-Do it, becuase that looks horrible; Never! EVER! Do one plane for the entire gun. Use multiple planes unless your VERY Skilled.!

Oh Please tell me you have /sarchasm in that post.

Roostervier
July 23rd, 2007, 10:23 PM
I'll take care of smoothing in the end.. And.. Uh... most models look like shit when they aren't done..
That isn't true. Most of Snaf's work or any other respectable modelers work looks perfectly fine when it isn't finished. It provides sufficient insight as to what the final product will look like. Don't like crit? Suck my cock. I will give you crit as I please. Also, if you still don't like crit, then STOP POSTING UNFINISHED MODELS AND SHOW US THE END RESULT INSTEAD OF WHINING LIKE A BITCH.

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 10:25 PM
And I watched those and I learned a lot so thanks. :)

Then why does your model look like a box?

Archon23
July 23rd, 2007, 10:26 PM
^Regarding those videos the first ones corrupted D=.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:29 PM

Becasue it's not done, einstein.

I have no problem with crits. Just not.. "OMG hoo carez if u juzt started it, itz supposed 2 l00k like tite."

Seriously.. in this early stage, all Im concerned with is the basic conteur of the gun.

And people asked to see work.. But yet they assessed it like it was a full 5 hour product or something. This owrk rpresents the beginnign of the process..

Ain't he yend, y'all hear?

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
Becasue it's not done, einstein.
Seriously.. in this early stage, all Im concerned with is the basic conteur of the gun.

And what do you plan on doing to add detail? Boolean the hell out of it? I linked you to those videos so you wouldn't make something like that again, and if you watched it and followed the method, you would not have a box outline of the gun.

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
Its Partly becuase i remember him saying 30% done. looks like 80% and if its 30% I really don't want to see finishing result unless it is way better.

That isn't true. Most of Snaf's work or any other respectable modelers work looks perfectly fine when it isn't finished. It provides sufficient insight as to what the final product will look like. Don't like crit? Suck my cock. I will give you crit as I please. Also, if you still don't like crit, then STOP POSTING UNFINISHED MODELS AND SHOW US THE END RESULT INSTEAD OF WHINING LIKE A BITCH.
Neo, If it looks like *shit* then don't post any pictures. I know we asked for them. I regret that now; But If you can honestly fix that up, add some detail, add some better smoothing (way better), It may actually look Moderately ok.

I really am hoping to see an improvment next update you give us. I am going to say that; Settingg your texture or making a material, and setting the opacity to 50, or 60 will give you enough transperancy to look at the details and make it look nice,. Please fix it up, or even Re-Do it.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:34 PM
You guys have some pretty high standards. But I suppose that's good..

Expect something tommorow.

I think a big proloblem is how when people have modeled for a long time it makes them foreget that they were once n00bs....

mech
July 23rd, 2007, 10:35 PM
I hope thats sarcasm otherwise.......................:beating:

Oh Please tell me you have /sarchasm in that post.

Why do you think I was being sarcastic? Also, was that a threat Archon23, I would like to see you whip out a model better than what he has now before you club me to death.

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:36 PM

Is it gonna require puke buckets neo? lol I'm just playin. But i seriously hope it's way better!

Here Mech I'll whip out my model! Missing some details though. =( http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/p-viewcopy.png

Archon23
July 23rd, 2007, 10:36 PM
@mech: I would if I could figure out half the buttons in 3ds right now.

LinkandKvel
July 23rd, 2007, 10:41 PM
You guys should know mech by now. He jokes alot. He's joking now. I know him well and thats why im his favorite member and he's mine :D

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:43 PM
Why do you think I was being sarcastic? Also, was that a threat Archon23, I would like to see you whip out a model better than what he has now before you club me to death.

You guys should know mech by now. He jokes alot. He's joking now. I know him well and thats why im his favorite member and he's mine :D
ehem... I really wouldn't care he asked for a model. so i gve him one to look at :p

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:43 PM
Is it gonna require puke buckets neo? lol I'm just playin. But i seriously hope it's way better!

Here Mech I'll whip out my model! Missing some details though. =( http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/p-viewcopy.png
Holy shit in a fuck bucket, that's awesome. :eek:

How did you make the holes in the stock? Booleans?

mech
July 23rd, 2007, 10:44 PM
<3 Man I wanna rep link but I already did :(

I lost all my gun models since I got a new pc, expect to see more in the future if I feel like it.

Also, Daax, do you think you're impressing someone? I didn't ask for your model, you just wanted to post it again in this thread.

----------

1/5 fists

http://www.h2vista.net/forums/images/customavatars/avatar109_6.gif

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:44 PM
Holy shit in a fuck bucket, that's awesome. :eek:

How did you make the holes in the stock? Booleans?
sorta. =). I had some help to. not much though the guy left me in the middle sniffle*

smoothing errors too on the top site.

Roostervier
July 23rd, 2007, 10:46 PM

I think a big proloblem is how when people have modeled for a long time it makes them foreget that they were once n00bs....
What was that last bit you edited in? Of course we remembered we were. We are doing the same thing that others had done to us. You must not have much foresight. I remember when I tried posting my shitty uber high poly box modeled gun on halomods. No one really freaked out about it since I actually decided against the usual course of action of your kind, and decided to listen to them. I wanted to learn, so I accepted their help and advice. I don't model weapons now, but I believe that it had helped me in many, many ways. Quit bitching, and take crit.

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:48 PM
What was that last bit you edited in? Of course we remembered we were. We are doing the same thing that others had done to us. You must not have much foresight. I remember when I tried posting my shitty uber high poly box modeled gun on halomods. No one really freaked out about it since I actually decided against the usual course of action of your kind, and decided to listen to them. I wanted to learn, so I accepted their help and advice. I don't model weapons now, but I believe that it had helped me in many, many ways. Quit bitching, and take crit.
I'm going to have to agree with F.R. Righ there becuase well you seem to take some crit so far. just that you can't model shit*.

mech
July 23rd, 2007, 10:53 PM
Daax post your photography ( I take it that it's yours) it's really nice.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/bw2.jpg

That one is cool.

/scare tactics

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 10:59 PM
sorta. =). I had some help to. not much though the guy left me in the middle sniffle*

smoothing errors too on the top site.

What's a smoothing error?

I'm trying to get the Wings 3D peopel to add more features...

CtrlAltDestroy
July 23rd, 2007, 10:59 PM
won't look like crap

put fubar's work to shame

LOL i know im late, but still

Zeph
July 23rd, 2007, 11:10 PM

LOFL!

mech
July 23rd, 2007, 11:12 PM
I'm loving the details on your slide.

CtrlAltDestroy
July 23rd, 2007, 11:13 PM
Smoothing is superb as well.

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
are you talking about neostyles model?

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
I like how the hammer is literally part of the slide.

SnaFuBAR
July 23rd, 2007, 11:16 PM
fixin the details on my top cover

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3350/pkmcoverkn4.jpg

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:17 PM
fixin the details on my top cover

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3350/pkmcoverkn4.jpg
I love it!!! you are awesome! :awesome: :awesome:

P.S. Get on aim plz. i have a quick question.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 11:19 PM
I never sucked that badly. Ever. My first few models blew, but they were MASTERPIECES compared to yours. Your MP5 was what, your 4th or 5th model? Well, so was mine, and it beat the shit out of yours. Stop with the lame excuses, log the fuck off, and add this site to your block list. You're pathetic.
This isn't criticism. This is flaming. And have just as much of a right to be here as you do.

Thanks for the advance warning. I'll remember to have the defibs on standby.
Stop being an asshole. Seriously, not everyone's the same. Some people are better some are worse.

High? Try normal.
No matter what I do, you say "do it again."

Except you have no idea what you're doing. You don't start with a fucking box, you tool. You model the basic shape. The basic shape is NOT A BOX.
So, what do you start with?

You know what? Try to be a little more open minded. Im new to this. Yo aren't. That doesn't give you the right to walk all over me.

I admit I'm not as good as you, okay?

I could reproduce that without the horrific errors in all of what... 5 minutes, max? And that's only because I'm a slow-ass modeller...
Okay, you know what, talk about a bad attitude. Here you are are rubbing in the superiority of your models. Okay, I get it. You've made your point. You're better than me.

Liar. You haven't listened to a single fucking word, you just keep crying over it and making up excuses.
As far as I can see, al peopel have told me to do is, "do it again" which really isn't helpfull.

Shit excuse.
Are you trying to be an asshole? Why can't you understand how nothing loooks good when it's far from done?

No, they don't. Especially not as shitty as that. Stop making fucking excuses and learn to not fail, or uninstall any 3D modelling apps you have for the good of the forums. If you can't fucking accept the honest truth, you have no business modelling. Oh, and get off the forums, too. Your attitude is shit.
This is just too ironic. You're telling me about my attitude when here you are insulting me?

I never said that Im better than anyone here. Is it just me, or do you take everything personally.

What the fuck is your problem? Honestly? Here I am, posting models which may not look as good as yours and you think that gives you the right to crap on me?

That's not a basic shape, that's a mess.\
Could you be a bit more specific? Thanks.

Yet you still utterly fail at it...?
Becase I just started it...

Look, I know that that most people who post on H2V are quite experienced. But the fact that my skills aren't as good as your doesn't give you the right to insult me.

I've done it before. I wasn't really happy with the results (I rarely am), but they all kicked the living fuck out of yours... when they were about 10&#37; done. And I'm not exaggerating, either.
Try it with Wings 3D and post it.

Thanks.

Yeah, because Halo can totally handle the hundreds of thousands of polies that'd create.
Well, sorry, but I thought it was just art, not for use in Halo.....

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 11:21 PM
WHat don't you understand the words : it's not done.

Oh, and I'de like to see how good you were when you had less than 10 hours of experience. And working with wings.

www.wings3d.com
'

I like how the hammer is literally part of the slide.
Shut the fuck up. I'm new at this. You get it?

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 11:22 PM
When I first started modelling I used Wings 3D. Its not the difficult to use.

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:22 PM
I fixed a few things on it. and just overwrit the image. you may not see them but there tiny added details. =)

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh.jpg

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:23 PM
WHat don't you understand the words : it's not done.

Oh, and I'de like to see how good you were when you had less than 10 hours of experience. And working with wings.

www.wings3d.com (http://www.wings3d.com)
'

Shut the fuck up. I'm new at this. You get it?
Hey you don't talk to other member's like that! Take some critisism and srachasm. The gun was shit. Re-Do it!

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 11:26 PM
Hey you don't talk to other member's like that! Take some critisism and srachasm. The gun was shit. Re-Do it!
Could you tell me what's wrong with it. tell me what's wrong with it. FYI, telling someone that their model isn't shit isn't very helpful. It may be true, (compared to that of someoemn who's had much more practice) but it doesn't tell them how to improve.

Daax, how long have you been modeling for? Fubar? Rossum?

SnaFuBAR
July 23rd, 2007, 11:29 PM
when i started out, i was craptacular. i did all the wrong things, then the established guys snapped my head off. i didn't get all bitchy, i just took what they said, no matter how they said it, because i wanted to learn and that was that.

stop crying, stop whimpering, go model.

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 11:30 PM
Could you tell me what's wrong with it. tell me what's wrong with it.

Refer to the last 4 or so pages

Daax, how long have you been modeling for? Fubar? Rossum?

I'm not exactly sure, but I think they have been modelling for at least a few years.

Bold replies

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:30 PM
Could you tell me what's wrong with it. tell me what's wrong with it.
I really don't have to explain it. It's simple. You just need to learn to model and take some crit, cuase i bet SnaF is loading his crit gun and is ready to shoot. RAF5 is an :awesome: member. You don't tell people to shut the fuck up, becuase there critisizing your model. you get over and try harder next time you started that model tonight, and it took you like 45 min. - 1 hour. Don't make it crap, take your time. and talking to other mebers like that is not how you wanna go.
Go blow a goat. [/Snaf]
And yes for me around 3 years. =D

legionaire45
July 23rd, 2007, 11:34 PM
Heres a hint.

wait for it....

here it comes....

plane modeling.
oh, and about a year and a half, learned plane modeling over spring break.

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 11:36 PM
Heres a hint.

wait for it....

here it comes....

plane modeling.

I think he understood it as plain modelling. [/bad joke]

legionaire45
July 23rd, 2007, 11:37 PM
lollin'

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:38 PM

haha i lol'd noww back on topic. before its locked..that would suck!

check out my model! its updated!
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh.jpg

legionaire45
July 23rd, 2007, 11:39 PM
oh, and to avoid confusion:
not one of these:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Aircraft.osprey.678pix.jpg
one of these. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_&#37;28mathematics%29)

oh, and:
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/7/20322084378.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6080688)

Xetsuei
July 23rd, 2007, 11:41 PM

Great joke!

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 11:42 PM
What did you add Daax, the chamber? Or were we just not able to see it before because of the angle?

oh, and to avoid confusion:
not one of these

VTOL modelling? :confused2:

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 23rd, 2007, 11:42 PM
Refer to the last 4 or so pages
What, that my models are shit? Sure, if someone compared thw work of ID software to an amateur mod team,the conlcusion would be the same.

I'm new and they aren't why is this a surprise. I'm new and they aren't.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think they have been modelling for at least a few years.
Oh wow, well that explains a lot. Like why their mdels look amazing compared to mine.

mech
July 23rd, 2007, 11:43 PM
Those look sweet, but they're worthless ;____;

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:44 PM
Back on the f*cking topic!
Check it out!
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh2.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh3.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh4.jpg

Rentafence
July 23rd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Im at a loss for words, Daax, thats insane.

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 11:50 PM
Im at a loss for words, Daax, thats insane.
Is that a good thing? And Thank you. Now im just screwing around with it.

kenney001
July 23rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
dam daax, youve gotton sooo much better than the previous works of yours ive seen. That model is.......amazing.

Oh and neostyles:

here is MY FIRST MODEL, that took a total of 2 hours (i later rendered it as i got slightly better)

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/vote1sanches/mac10.jpg

here are some things that took 20 minutes: Including the crappy skin...
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/kenney001/knife3.jpg

here is an hour at about 35&#37; completed:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/kenney001/colt1911.jpg

here is around 55% completed
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/kenney001/1911-2.jpg

here is around 75% completed (note small parts are all wrong i know)
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/kenney001/1911parts.jpg

although i must admit i use box modeling, because i just plain dont like working with planes. (lol bad pun)
So before you go blaming us for telling you how crappy it is, why dont you take a look at some tutorials, spend more time in it, practice, and come back with something better. WE do not have attitudes, we have eyes. We look at it and tell you you can do a much much better job if you try.

legionaire45
July 23rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
Back on the f*cking topic!
Check it out!
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh2.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh3.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh4.jpg
Needs moar normal mapped low poly + Halo 2 tbh.

SnaFuBAR
July 23rd, 2007, 11:55 PM
would make a great displacment map for a lower poly model, daax.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 12:07 AM
I am just foolin' with it now. I'm adding some new detail. I'll keep you guys updated.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 12:32 AM
How many polygons is that? Does it run well? What GPU do you have?

Just curious.

No, it's me attempting to make you realise what an idiot you're being. And actually, if you can't handle crit, you don't belong here.
Look, you really need to put yourself in my shoes. Or atleast try. I now you've been modeling fora lot longer than me and it reflects in your models.

And I don't know how you define "criticism" but telling people that their modle is shit is useless.

No, you stop being an asshole. I am sick to death of your shitty excuses, and the way you constantly try and get out of actually learning to model properly. You're the one with the attitude problem here, as you've been told several times.
Oh yeah, my 35&#37; model which is based on about 10 hours of experience is worse than yours. Surprise, surprise.

Take a good look at your post. Look at how much effort you put into saying "Im sbetter than you, so suck it down BIATCH!!!!111"

BECAUSE IT FUCKING SUCKS, AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO ACCEPT THAT AND TRY HARDER. Christ.
Uhm, did you miss something? I already said that it's worse than yours and hardly perfect.

I was new to this as well at some point, but unlike you I was open-minded, and I used the criticism I got to improve rather than try and palm it off. I'm still learning. You're the one with the closed mind, dolt.
Look, it helps if you tell people what part of their model needs work.

If outr educational system was based on your teaching model, we'de still be sitting around in caves going "oog oog."

No, dumbfuck. My point was that I'm better than you because I actually try to improve.
This is why I called you an asshole. Becasue anyone's modles who aren't as good as yours, you walk all over them and potryay it as constructive criticism. What you have posted so far isn't criticsim. It's insults.

And I have improved.

This was my first model.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9989/gun0201dd3.jpg

Look up. It's obvious you don't fully grasp the concept of irony, since you do indeed have an attitude problem; and as far as I understand it, honesty isn't an attitude problem.
Its's become very clear now that your abilties have made you arrogant. What attitude tproblem, that I can't improve my skill to that of yours in acoule days? Or that I can't admit that my models aren't as good as yours.. Wait, I did..

What the fuck is your problem? How hard is it to accept that you're going about modelling entirely the wrong way, and then take the crit you get to improve? How hard is it to read the part where I fucking warned you I'd let loose if you didn't shape the fuck up before you posted another 10-second piece of shit? Why are you so fucking self-righteous that you believe you're too good for the truth?
You seem to be more willing to insult peopel than provide feedback.

I am modeling off of a plane now. And I think that the back of the grip looks pretty good.

And this is why I called you an asshole. You get mad at people because they aren't as good as you. It wasn't 10 seconds. I'm trying, but you're just too jaded to remember the time when you couldn't turn out incredible models in a few hours.

Why bother? We've already told you what the fuck is wrong, and you've made NO effort to fix it.
Yes, you've told me that the model is terrible and that I should go back and redo it.

Well what the FUCK do you expect? "OGM TAHT IS AWSUM PLZ DO MOR!!!!!!"

Ditch the king-sized ego and accept the truth.
I accepted that my models aren't as good as yours a long time ago. You just keep claiming that I haven't as a way to rub in your superior modeling capability.

QUIT WITH THE SHITTY EXCUSES ALREADY.
What the hell, man. How is that an excuse? Anything doesn't look as good when it's in the process of reaction, as opposded to the process concluding.

I hope when I have a few years of practice under my belt, I don't say things like this.

Try reading Explosive's post.
Nope, you should try it too. Maybe then you'de gain some of what people call sympaththy instead of cosntantly spewing unreasonable anger.

Well maybe you should've asked.
Well, then maybe you shouldn't over react.

Seriously, so someone showed up who's not as good as you. Deal with it. It's not like I'll make incredible progress over the course of a few weeks.

Archon23
July 24th, 2007, 12:40 AM
........Why do I find it funny your first model actually looks better than your current ones?

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 12:48 AM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh6.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh7.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh8.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/meh9.jpg

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 12:49 AM

Just curious.

Look, you really need to put yourself in my shoes. Or atleast try. I now you've been modeling fora lot longer than me and it reflects in your models.

And I don't know how you define "criticism" but telling people that their modle is shit is useless.

Oh yeah, my 35% model which is based on about 10 hours of experience is worse than yours. Surprise, surprise.

Take a good look at your post. Look at how much effort you put into saying "Im sbetter than you, so suck it down BIATCH!!!!111"

Uhm, did you miss something? I already said that it's worse than yours and hardly perfect.

If outr educational system was based on your teaching model, we'de still be sitting around in caves going "oog oog."

This is why I called you an asshole. Becasue anyone's modles who aren't as good as yours, you walk all over them and potryay it as constructive criticism. What you have posted so far isn't criticsim. It's insults.

And I have improved.

This was my first model.

Its's become very clear now that your abilties have made you arrogant. What attitude tproblem, that I can't improve my skill to that of yours in acoule days? Or that I can't admit that my models aren't as good as yours.. Wait, I did..

I am modeling off of a plane now. And I think that the back of the grip looks pretty good.

And this is why I called you an asshole. You get mad at people because they aren't as good as you. It wasn't 10 seconds. I'm trying, but you're just too jaded to remember the time when you couldn't turn out incredible models in a few hours.

Yes, you've told me that the model is terrible and that I should go back and redo it.

I accepted that my models aren't as good as yours a long time ago. You just keep claiming that I haven't as a way to rub in your superior modeling capability.

What the hell, man. How is that an excuse? Anything doesn't look as good when it's in the process of reaction, as opposded to the process concluding.

I hope when I have a few years of practice under my belt, I don't say things like this.

Nope, you should try it too. Maybe then you'de gain some of what people call sympaththy instead of cosntantly spewing unreasonable anger.

Seriously, so someone showed up who's not as good as you. Deal with it. It's not like I'll make incredible progress over the course of a few weeks.

neostyles, you keep on relying on this shit theory that just because you arent as good as him that he should shut up. Why dont you listen to him, instead of denying it and in turn getting it shoved down your throat anyways? Hes giving you a good lesson--and yes, the only crit that we could possibly give you IS "restart, it looks like shit". Because every single modeller here can see that you cant use that box for anything that will turn out looking good. And stop saying that model is 35% done, its only 5% if you ask me.

If you arent going to listen to ross, then get the hell out of my GALLERY topic and realize that next time you should fucking listen to people when they are all saying the same damn thing.

k4is3rxkh40s
July 24th, 2007, 12:54 AM

Just curious.

Oh yeah, my 35% model which is based on about 10 hours of experience is worse than yours. Surprise, surprise.

And I have improved.

This was my first model.

Okay, if you dont want critique like that from someone known in this community and is great at modeling, take it from someone that isnt known hardly at all

Quit trying to make the excuse that because you havent modeled as long as everyone else that its okay to make models that look like someone sat on them. It doesnt matter what program youre using, you can still make great models. And if you still complain that its the program that makes you bad, go try out gmax and shut up about how the camera movements feel funky, just deal with it. If you want any respect whatsoever on this site, shut up, take the critique and go improve with what the people are saying.

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 12:54 AM
And on another note, ross has never looked at himself as a good modeler. We had to convince out of stopping modelling, so dont even start to think that he's stuck up about what he does. Also, the educational system does work exactly like ross, if you're doing it wrong they will stop you and show you the right way. Ross has done this, linking you to one of the best modelling tutorials you can find--and yet i bet you still havent watched it as you are still modelling shit. You arent the first newby modeller to be put throw ross's grinder, Llama master went through this, as did la few others on the board. Dont get all fucking defensive when you cant do it all on your own, its not demeaning to accept help from another member, you know.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 12:56 AM
OW! FUCK! you really shoved it up his ass...lol

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 01:04 AM
GOD DAMMIT; I don't feel like reading these long posts. make them short and to the point.. AHHHHH!!!!! BRAINACHES! jk. WoL, Ross, And snaf are my idols!

Rentafence
July 24th, 2007, 01:07 AM
GOD DAMMIT; I don't feel like reading these long posts.

You should, they're a good read. :lol:

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 01:09 AM
i did. got bored after the first 3 paragraphs.

Archon23
July 24th, 2007, 01:10 AM
I got bored 2 pages ago.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 01:18 AM
I got bored 2 pages ago.
funny.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 01:18 AM
I'm not bored. Just really fucking fed up that this dick can't accept the truth.

@ :awesome: members - now you can see why he's on the list.

am I awesome?

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 01:19 AM
I got bored 2 pages ago.

Oh im so sorry, because drama is obviously entertaining to you and others, ill start some for you.

Ross likes cocks.

Satisfied?

Rentafence
July 24th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Is :awesome: for sale? Everything is for sale.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Oh im so sorry, because drama is obviously entertaining to you and others, ill start some for you.

Ross likes cocks.

Satisfied?
ROSS!!!! COX!!!! HAHAHAHA :lmao:

am i awesome? *sniffle*

DaneO'Roo
July 24th, 2007, 01:45 AM

holy fuck, this just replaced goatse

DaneO'Roo
July 24th, 2007, 02:05 AM
hey, I'm happy with this thread. Now I've got something new to shock people with, replacing the popular goatse.

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 02:19 AM
i just read like the last 12 pages or so.

MEGA WIN AND TOAST WITH BACON!
fucking awesome read lol

also: OMG! a DOOR!
it's really bland, but meh. couldnt really think of more stuff to throw onto it.
http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07301/omglights.jpg
it's missing it's door still :<
blame WOL for being a goat.

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 02:38 AM
GOD DAMN IT TWEEK MODEL A DOOR I WANT TO DENT IT FROM RAMMING IT WITH MY CINDERBLOCK COCK

:fail:

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 02:46 AM
shatap :<

Sever
July 24th, 2007, 05:48 AM
I'M STEALING THAT DOOR!!!!! IT IS PERFECT FOR MY MAP!!!!!

please can I use it?

LlamaMaster
July 24th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I'M STEALING THAT DOOR!!!!! IT IS PERFECT FOR MY MAP!!!!!

please can I use it?
That high poly thing would probably kill your map...

Roostervier
July 24th, 2007, 10:55 AM
This topic is made of so much :awesome: and :dramabomb: that I wanna :hump: all of you,

except neostyles.

Also, sorry Choking, STOLEN. D:

Also also, lolhypocrisy and ignorance.

Choking Victim
July 24th, 2007, 11:01 AM
^ :beating: lulz jk i like roosters :hump:

nice model tweek +rep

Roostervier
July 24th, 2007, 11:04 AM
^ :beating: lulz jk i like roosters :hump:

nice model tweek +rep
<3

Some +rep for stealin' yo ideaz mbmb.

Also, yeah, this thread is awsome.

:iia:

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 11:11 AM
i'm still stuck on 1 green thingy, rep me more ffs!

here, a display thingy whatever it is.
idunno.

BET YOU WANT THAT ONE TOO SEVER?

http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07302/display_thingy.jpg

[edit] are my images freaking huge? i can't really tell, i'm running a 1920x1200 resolution, stuff gets small.

thehoodedsmack
July 24th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Quite huge. No rep for you till you scale em down <:mad:>

LlamaMaster
July 24th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Quite huge. No rep for you till you scale em down <:mad:>
You can just give it to me so you don't have to wait for him. :lol:

Skyline
July 24th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Use [shot]<>[ /shot] instead of IMG.
Nice model btw. I know your secrets :V.

Roostervier
July 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Also, neostyles, I just now remembered your argument about your 10 hours experience in Wings 3D (or w/e).

Here is my only 12 hours experience in Maya (my first model, so far):

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/363/12hoursvr0.jpg

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Also, neostyles, I just now remembered your argument about your 10 hours experience in Wings 3D (or w/e).

Here is my only 12 hours experience in Maya (my first model, so far):

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/363/12hoursvr0.jpg
+rep looking good.:D

thehoodedsmack
July 24th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Helmet needs work. Keep at it.

d ( | | ) b
......o

Rob Oplawar
July 24th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Arg, I hate having a job. All this drama started and ended before I had a chance to join in. Wait a minute, that's a good thing XD

I been thinking about it, and I've decided it's brutal and heartless and ruthless, but I suppose it does maintain the quality of the content on these forums. After all, you can either coddle a person whose modeling sucks, and be nice and p.c., and try not to hurt their feelings, and waste your time trying to help them along,
or
you can tell them like it is and if they have any balls they'll learn from their mistakes and improve and maybe come back with something good to contribute, and if they don't, then they'll bitch and whine and then ultimately leave you alone.

It's rude and heartless and makes me feel like an arrogant bastard, but hey, the vast majority of what I see on these forums is quality stuff.
But anyway, I thank you guys for doing the arrogant heartless telling like it is so I didn't have to XD

[/ot] I've got more stuff to post, but that'll be later.

@Tweek: it looks to me like most of that detail would be better placed in a normal map- I haven't done normal maps yet, but I get the impression you could use that model to project a normal map onto a lower poly version?

jcap
July 24th, 2007, 12:11 PM
http://jcap.h2vista.net/files/pics/box_render.jpg

:iia: :awesome:

Archon23
July 24th, 2007, 12:11 PM
^ I give up I can't even try to get to that level of awesome.

Rentafence
July 24th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Thats nothing, I can make a sphere.

thehoodedsmack
July 24th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Pfft. C'mon jfap! Show us a wireframe. I'll bet it isn't NEARLY tesselated enough!

Thats nothing, I can make a sphere.

Torus Knot, Biznitch!

InnerGoat
July 24th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Wtf? How long did that take you!?!

jcap
July 24th, 2007, 12:14 PM
^ I give up I can't even try to get to that level of awesome.
i no rite??

thehoodedsmack
July 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM
did joo plain model? :awesome:

Sever
July 24th, 2007, 01:36 PM
@ Tweek: Actually, I just want the first 3 items (the wall light, the ceiling light, and the door with the two other lights around it), and in a usable form for my map. You will then be on the eternal list of beta-testers for any of my projects. And if you do let me use the 3 models, I have one thing I would like to change about the door: lose the groups of four and six circles. It may seem rude or childish of me to be asking all of this, but I just want to give the community the best map I can.

mech
July 24th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Tweeks models are poly heavy, it wont be going ingame as anything except for a displacement.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 01:41 PM
http://jcap.h2vista.net/files/pics/box_render.jpg

Mine beats yours anyday
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/shediesinside/lolffs.jpg

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 01:51 PM
that's not funny.

that's terrible.

Archon23
July 24th, 2007, 01:53 PM
NeoStyle I advise you to:

:gtfo:

InnerGoat
July 24th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Mine beats yours anyday
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/shediesinside/lolffs.jpg

That sucks. You really need to read up on some of the tutorials around...

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I wasn't being serious. I did that in 25 seconds.

InnerGoat
July 24th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Then don't post. Thank you.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 02:08 PM
rossmum...... ill own you!

Why would I want to behave like a spoiled child with no apparent desire to actually use advice to improve? It makes shit all difference how long I've been modelling, because when I started out, the first thing I did was show it to Katarn and tell him to tell me exactly what he thought, no holds barred. And I'm all the better for it.
I don't know how the hell you concluded that I haven't imporved. If you lok at the gun that I just started you'll notice, if you're cpable of considering this from an objective standpoint, that it actually looks like it was designed for A HUMAN HAND. AND THEM PROPORTIONS ARE RIGHT.

Well, considering you ignored us when we told you exactly what was wrong, I see no reason to spend 10 minutes listing every single error when you'll just pretend I didn't say a thing.
Nope, you never did. You just came on wit dis sarcarcastic shit like "okay, warn we when you're gonan update so i can get my defirbrilator."

Hey dumbfuck, can you read? My 20% MP5A5, which was based on about 10 hours of experience, was far and away better than yours, because I'm man enough to accept when I need to improve. Surprise, surprise.
Uhm, I have accepted that I need to improve. The only thing that Im saying is don' get mad at people when they'res doesn't look as good.

Oh, I get it now. That ego of yours is stopping you from realising I'm trying to show you how accepting crit helps you improve, rather than tell you I'm so much better than you.
My ego? You're the one who's waving around your superior models like "HAI LOOK AT MEE." No amount of emphasis on the fact that my models are shit (AKA in comparison to oyours is enough.)

I get the damn point. I got it like 2 pages ago. And Im trying. But you're not going to see me making Daax quality models in 2 weeks. That's just not possible.

I think you're the one missing something. Namely the brainpower to realise you'll continue to suck ass at modelling unless you shut the fuck up with your whiny bitch excuses and take advice. As far as I'm concerned, I'm also a terrible modeller, but at least I learn from my fucking mistakes.
You don't get it do you? Im only justifying the fact that your models look better than mine. Stop repeating yourself. I know my models don't look great. But do only peopel with s much experience as yours have the rightt to post theirs? That seems to be the implication, since just posting my model resulting in getting bitched down like a mofo.

No, you've gotten worse if anything.
Stop talking out of your ass. Do it for jesus. The first model has just over 2000 polys, there is no way that it could fit in a human hand, and ooks way boxier than tanything i've done recently.

But, okay.. Who here thinks that this

Looks better than this.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/shediesinside/smg.jpg

It's become very clear now that you don't know shit. I would tell you the exact same even if I couldn't model at all, because I still know how things should look and how they should be done. My 'abilities' have jack to do with anything, and I don't even consider myself a good modeller. Quit your fucking crying and grow up.
OK, so, according to you, you've done nothing but try and help me and I've done nothing but stick my fingers kin my wars and go "lalalal, im not listening. Do yopu really believe that?

LOFL!

Wow. Failure
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wip

IM me if you have any questions.

Creating a model is a process. It's not liek your model just appears as soon as you break out the beer.
[img]And what do you plan on doing to add detail? Boolean the hell out of it? I linked you to those videos so you wouldn't make something like that again, and if you watched it and followed the method, you would not have a box outline of the gun.[/quote]

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Then don't post. Thank you.
And Im the only one who was being sarcastic, dumbass?

Look at the post I quoted.

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 02:10 PM
oh quotes. drama.

"Wall Of Quotes" headshots you
you die.

edit: oh, you doubleposted, shame on you.

rossmum...... ill own you! (uuuuhuuuuuuhhhh)

I don't know how the hell you concluded that I haven't improved. If you look at the gun that I just started you'll notice, if you're capable of considering this from an objective standpoint, that it actually looks like it was designed for A HUMAN HAND. AND those PROPORTIONS ARE RIGHT. (heh, no.)

Nope, you never did. You just came on with this sarcarcastic shit like "okay, warn me when you're going to update so i can get my defibrilator."

Uhm, I have accepted that I need to improve. The only thing that Im saying is don't get mad at people when their work doesn't look as good.

My ego? You're the one who's waving around your superior models like "hello LOOK AT MEE." No amount of emphasis on the fact that my models are shit (AKA in comparison to yours is enough.)

I get the damn point. I got it like 2 pages ago. And Im trying. But you're not going to see me making Daax quality models in 2 weeks. That's just not possible.

You don't get it do you? Im only justifying the fact that your models look better than mine. Stop repeating yourself. I know my models don't look great. But do only people with as much experience as yours have the right to post theirs? That seems to be the implication, since just posting my model resulting in getting bitched down like a mofo.

Stop talking out of your ass. Do it for a fictional character. The first model has just over 2000 polys, there is no way that it could fit in a human hand, and looks way boxier than than anything i've done recently.

Looks better than this.

(nobody knucklehead!)

OK, so, according to you, you've done nothing but try and help me and I've done nothing but stick my fingers in my ears and go "lalalal, im not listening. Do you really believe that?

www.horsesex.com (http://www.horsesex.com)

IM me if you have any questions.

Creating a model is a process. It's not like your model just appears as soon as you break out the beer.
(mine do :o)

there, fixed it for you.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 02:15 PM
[snip]http://www.kookerkids.com/Coloring/halloween/images/boo_ghost.gif[/snap]

Rosco
July 24th, 2007, 02:16 PM

Look at the post I quoted.

Jcap's was art.

Yours was

a thing.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 02:17 PM
But mine had MOAR jiggawatts

InnerGoat
July 24th, 2007, 02:26 PM

Look at the post I quoted.Attacking me is going to get you nowhere.

DOMINATOR
July 24th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Jcap's was art.

no it wasn't... jcap was trying to be sarcastic and you people bought it because he's an admin. instead he derailed the thread and turned it into an off-topic thread with monkey's flinging poo at each other.

Rob Oplawar
July 24th, 2007, 02:37 PM
OK, apologies admins for the offtopicness, but this is an attempt to save this thread before this goes any farther, and I can't send a pm to }_50Æ{_|ñeاâ€*«O (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/member.php?u=1573), probably because there are too many special characters in there. You might want to look into fixing that bug. So, here is a message for }_50Æ{_|ñeاâ€*«O (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/member.php?u=1573):

Listen to what everyone's saying here, but don't take it personally. If you want to model, go back and keep trying. Be modest- you can privately be proud of what you model, but I guarantee if you post anything and say "isn't it great!" someone, somewhere will rip you apart for it. If you're posting a work in progress, people are going tell you what they don't like about it, but if you ask for advice in the post, people tend to reply in a less offensive manner.

My first model was laughably worse than the one you posted, but the reason everyone is pissed at you and not me is because I came in slowly and didn't claim (and still don't claim) to be better than anyone else. It's very hypocritical, the way this works-- the way nobody has to be nice to you but you have to be nice to everyone-- but it does tend to weed out most of the really bad modelers. So again, if you like modeling and think you can get good at it, keep it up until you're ready and come back. Until then, stop this useless flamewar, because, seriously, everyone on this forum is against you and you're going to lose. If you leave now and come back with more experience, maybe things will change. But if you're just going to whine and refuse to take any advice from the dozens of brilliant modelers on these forums,

:gtfo:

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 02:38 PM
no it wasn't... jcap was trying to be sarcastic and you people bought it because he's an admin. instead he derailed the thread and turned it into an off-topic thread with monkey's flinging poo at each other.
guys.. we should hire this guy as the new forum-sherlock

jcap
July 24th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I made a joke. It was sarcastic. Part of the reason it was funny was because I am an admin, though that's only the surface of it. It's simply because of it being something so simple, so different from everything else being posted that made it funny. The problem after that, as with many other jokes I've played, is that people get carried away with it and try to jump on the bandwagon by making something that's "better", but really, all they're doing is killing the joke at hand.

And thanks for your -rep.

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 02:43 PM
what Jcap is saying, is that certain people, do in fact, suck.

DOMINATOR
July 24th, 2007, 02:43 PM
I made a joke. It was sarcastic. Part of the reason it was funny was because I am an admin, though that's only the surface of it. It's simply because of it being something so simple, so different from everything else being posted that made it funny. The problem after that, as with many other jokes I've played, is that people get carried away with it and try to jump on the bandwagon by making something that's "better", but really, all they're doing is killing the joke at hand.

And thanks for your -rep.

no problem, thanks for adding your bullshit to the thread...

Kornman00
July 24th, 2007, 02:45 PM
jcap, that is spam. Consider yourself warned.

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 02:45 PM
no problem, thanks for adding your bullshit to the thread...

i WAS going to say "thanks for being 12 years old", but i decided not to.

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Alright, you guys can all suck my huge fat cinderblock cock. Lets all make up and say sorry to wol for fucking up the entire fucking topic now, hm?

and tweek, stop stalling and model my door. do you want me to fucking draw up a concept for it or something?

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 02:49 PM
*sucks
sorry
no
no, it'll suck.

edit: I alos watned to giv advyce /bandwagon

Tycho
July 24th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I am unable to send a PM to }_50Æ{_|ñeاâ€*«O (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/member.php?u=1573) also. I was going to give him some advice too. :smith:
I also wanted to give him advise... :(

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Why can' you PM me?

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 03:01 PM
because, and i quote:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The following users were not found:
}_50&#198;{_|&#241;e&#216;&#167;†&#171;O

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Sorry 50ae!@3!@#!@#whateverthefuckitis#$#, nobody can contact you because you chose the hardest fucking username in the goddamn english language. Maybe you should change your name.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Sorry 50ae!@3!@#!@#whateverthefuckitis#$#, nobody can contact you because you chose the hardest fucking username in the goddamn english language. Maybe you should change your name.
Man this topic is gettin screwed over. GET THE FUCK BACK ON TOPIC!

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 03:57 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/shediesinside/dripdripmotherfucker.jpg

Rosco
July 24th, 2007, 03:59 PM

I thought Mech's box was art too.

Shut up.

Rob Oplawar
July 24th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Shiny.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Shiny Spiny Whiny Shiny....lol

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Shiny Spiny Whiny Shiny....lol

:lol:

I might nt be teh m0del master but I am teh shader and l1ghting m4ster.

Щߝс֤

thehoodedsmack
July 24th, 2007, 04:20 PM

Щߝс֤

'Fraid not. I'm not speaking of myself, but we DO have better here. I will say, you're better than some people here, but don't get cocky.

Rob Oplawar
July 24th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I am teh shader and l1ghting m4ster.

In one ear, and out the other... I tried. As soon as I get home I'm going to post a bunch of renders to try lift this thread back to its former glory.

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Last night at 2:00AM while eating half a tub of neopolitan icecream and jamming to classic RAWK in the kitchen, i had an idea for a vehicle that is a combination of a tricycle, a boat, a hovercraft, and a dune buggy. This is what i've made of it so far, ill probably go through 4 or so more versions before im satisfied that she's good enough. For now, she'll be a good placeholder model in evo.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6246/scorpionwip4.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7373/scorpionwip1.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/369/scorpionwip3.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/346/scorpionwip2.jpg

total model time: 3 hours. model completion: 56&#37;

thehoodedsmack
July 24th, 2007, 04:38 PM
-_- I don't know what it is.... I doubt I'll ever fully understand...

Archon23
July 24th, 2007, 04:41 PM
How the hell does that thing move properly?

Bad Waffle
July 24th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Haha, its so awesome you guys are awestruck on its bold design! yes, i know, i am amazing.

Tweek
July 24th, 2007, 05:12 PM
@ lag, FAIL

first of all, you should realise that you know SHIT!

HELLO COCKY, jesus christ. sorry to break it to you, but the fact that you know how to give surfaces glossiness and reflections/refractions doesn't make you a shader master, it just means you're a retard that can make golssy/reflective/refractive surfaces that thinks he's good at something.

you can call yourself a shader master when you fulle understand de deep workings of high-performance renderes, you actually give the proper light-indext to fluids and meterials, instead of a random number, the right amount of golssiness, bump, specularity, the proper falloff coeficcients. (sp?) you understand how caustics work, can make proper fresnel reflections/refractions. that's BASICS for a "teh shader and l1ghting m4ster".

WELCOME THE THE WORLD OF 3D ART MAN!

Con
July 24th, 2007, 05:26 PM
WOL :smith:

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Last night at 2:00AM while eating half a tub of neopolitan icecream and jamming to classic RAWK in the kitchen, i had an idea for a vehicle that is a combination of a tricycle, a boat, a hovercraft, and a dune buggy. This is what i've made of it so far, ill probably go through 4 or so more versions before im satisfied that she's good enough. For now, she'll be a good placeholder model in evo.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6246/scorpionwip4.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7373/scorpionwip1.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/369/scorpionwip3.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/346/scorpionwip2.jpg

total model time: 3 hours. model completion: 56%
Looks nice. Keep it up! =D

Rob Oplawar
July 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
That's very cool WoL, but
D=
That doesn't look anything like a biped, or a lamp, or rubble!
Also, just making sure, you're just reusing the body of that evo car temporarily while you work out the concept, right? I'd be ashamed if the final product looked that... identical.

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Only 56&#37; done. From what I see.

Awesome revolver. W.I.P*. smoothing eroors, ewww!!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/revolver1.jpg

Rentafence
July 24th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Only 56% done. From what I see.

Awesome revolver. W.I.P*. smoothing eroors, ewww!!

Take a pic of it at a better angle silly.

Bastinka
July 24th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Zomg Zbrush...
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/SilentWindPL/picture1.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/SilentWindPL/picture2.jpg

It's completely out of proportion, then again I've been screwing around with it :D

DaaxGhost
July 24th, 2007, 08:09 PM
DEFORMED FACE!!! jk well it loks...creepy.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 08:15 PM
That looks perfect for silent hill.. or a game based on it..

Dole
July 24th, 2007, 09:58 PM
I thought Mech's box was art too.
Mech's was not "a box", thank you. :mad:

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Rossum. Go awai. Stop trying to derail this thread.

Neuro Guro
July 24th, 2007, 11:36 PM
:dramabomb:

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 24th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Im currently modeling a vehicle. Based on a Humvee. My own creation. Not Batman's.

Archon23
July 24th, 2007, 11:54 PM
...........I would insult you but I'm starting to question if its really worth it at this point.......

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Why do you feel the need to insult me?

LinkandKvel
July 25th, 2007, 12:18 AM

Looks better than this.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/shediesinside/smg.jpg

ummmmmmmm. Which bolt system should I use? The original boring one or mixed using the Mac 11's bolt?
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5590/uzipistolrender7nz.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2015/sightsrender4su.jpg

I had the same amount of polygons on mine as you had on your 2nd pic as inaccurate as it may be and through box modeling. Really accept crit. It will help you tons later on and you will appreciate it but i strongly suggest plane modeling. http://tutorials.moddb.com/16/Beretta-9000-Video-Tutorial/ Before modeling scan through alll the videos? Already I see your pistol's base, slide, and hammer is attatched to each other? I strongly advise you to watch those videos before you progress any further.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 12:25 AM
OK. I'll check more of em out tommorow. I'm gonna try a Halo 2 shotgun.

Not that it's any huge deal, but 3DS MAX aklso lets you do many things that wings doesn't, like easily adjust subdvisions...

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Im just curious, what have you people been able to do with box modeling?

FRain
July 25th, 2007, 12:36 AM
God damnit 50AE-shitfacenumbers- you are EXPLODING LIKE A FUCKING :dramabomb: WHEN THEY ARE GIVING YOU CRIT. As a matter of fact you are such a :downs: child that you can't accept crit that tells you WHAT TO DO, BUT REFUSE IT LIKE I DID BACK WHEN I WAS STILL WVIPER. THEN THEY TELL YOU THE SAME THING, RESTART THE MODEL. If that was my model, I would have :XD: so hard that I would have cried. Now, if you can't accept critisism, GTFO, if you can, welcome back to the real world.

To sum it up:

Accept critisism, if not, GTFO, :downs: child.

What have I able to do with box modeling? Let me get a few renders.

Xetsuei
July 25th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Speak for yourself rain.

Phopojijo
July 25th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Zomg Zbrush...
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/SilentWindPL/picture1.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/SilentWindPL/picture2.jpg

It's completely out of proportion, then again I've been screwing around with it :D
Looks like a chubby guy's head in a wind tunnel o.o

As for box modeling -- most things can be done by box modeling (I actually prefer "Symmetry Modeling" since it doesn't have to be originally a box)... most people just prefer plane extrusions because a lot of the higher-end modelers do it; that being said, for the most part they just extrude the plane into a pillbox and box-model anyway.

Plane modeling generally is a bit easier than box modeling, since they both are so similar -- except that box modeling you need to pay attention to 2 things at once. The disadvantage of plane modeling occurs when you don't have flat-symmetry... say, for a biped. Its been done, just IMO more difficultly.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 12:49 AM
How am I not accepting criticism..?

Oh, and by the way Halo 2 shotty with a few extra touches.

legionaire45
July 25th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Thats it, im just going to crawl into the Tech Heaven section and get in the fetal position. This hurts. I need a new game to mod =(.

Thanks Neostyles and Flaming Rain, you killed my inner child and love of modeling for CE.

Who wants to find a life raft and come over to Source with me?

Archon23
July 25th, 2007, 01:00 AM
How am I not accepting criticism..?

Please read the last 12 pages or so.

FRain
July 25th, 2007, 01:02 AM
fixed.

You know perfectly well that I have not flamed crit in about say.... 5 months now? Sure, I may have done it for a bit in my lifetime, but I understand now. There is no reason that I am a hipocrit. Okay, maybe I have done it before, but recently I am different, now, thread BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE. LET THE GALLERY BEGIN AGAIN!

Dole
July 25th, 2007, 01:20 AM
Ross, PLEASE use lists or bullets the next time you decide to quote him sentence-for-sentence. :gonk:

k4is3rxkh40s
July 25th, 2007, 02:12 AM

These
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/205/c/3/Hunter_MCR_dude_person_thing_by_K4IS3RxKH40S.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/168/4/7/KH_CE__So_what__S_by_K4IS3RxKH40S.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs12/f/2006/335/5/a/RX_78_series_gundam_by_K4IS3RxKH40S.jpg

Maybe a cylinder or so, but still started with a box
Mind you the gundam was one of my very first "complete" models after maybe 5 hours or so of really learning the tools.

But oh wait, Ive modeled since last year off and on, and theyre not guns so they must not count :(

DaneO'Roo
July 25th, 2007, 02:26 AM
I wasn't being serious. I did that in 25 seconds.

would have taken me about 5 seconds :/

DaaxGhost
July 25th, 2007, 02:27 AM
would have taken me about 5 seconds :/
That's pretty damn quick. :D

Tweek
July 25th, 2007, 02:32 AM

http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07303/boxmodel.jpg

box modelling.
just because you use a different technique doesn't mean it has TO BE SHIT!

also: downsized pic woo!

Tweek
July 25th, 2007, 02:52 AM
i don't do guns :P

Bad Waffle
July 25th, 2007, 02:57 AM
In fact, tweek completely blows at guns. That is why he sticks to environments and vehicles. And big machine things.

Tweek
July 25th, 2007, 03:02 AM
you mean.. "stuff that's not guns" ?

DaneO'Roo
July 25th, 2007, 03:11 AM
thats awesome Tweek

Rosco
July 25th, 2007, 06:40 AM
who is tweek?

:awesome:

HUHUH UHU MY NAME IS N00B1N8R :haw:

Tweek, your box modeling is awesum :D

DaneO'Roo
July 25th, 2007, 07:39 AM
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7173/gollum2vl6.jpg
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6001/smeagolgp3.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2893/436gollumpostersgx4.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7459/gollum1mf1.jpg

pretty much sums up the forums I reckon

Rob Oplawar
July 25th, 2007, 09:16 AM
^ ROFL

http://argo.spacebrick.net/gallery/big_room13.jpg
I did this'n with box modeling...

Seriously, though, I really think arguing about which modeling technique is better is just stupid and childish. It's not about how you made the model, it's about how good it is when it's done.
Ross, apparently I've repped you too much lately, so I'll just give you your -rep right here, because you're worse than 50AE. There's no reason to keep coming back on this one. Just drop it. Ignore him.
post whore XD

Archon23
July 25th, 2007, 09:30 AM
^ I'm pretty sure the last 15 or so pages made sure he knew he wasn't awesome.

Rob Oplawar
July 25th, 2007, 09:48 AM
this thread is fail now :fail:
seriously, 10 pages, 100+ posts, all of them fail

ExAm
July 25th, 2007, 10:03 AM
What's a smoothing error?

I'm trying to get the Wings 3D peopel to add more features...

Don't worry about that. That's just the OpenGL lighting engine screwing with it. There's no such thing as a smoothing error in Wings, since Wings doesn't do smoothing.

Tweek
July 25th, 2007, 10:26 AM
you're wrong, this thread is filled with lols and wins.

Oxygen
July 25th, 2007, 10:52 AM
when i started out, i was craptacular.

but then i helped you...remember?

anyways...
hey }_50&#198;{_|&#241;e&#216;&#167;†&#171;O you need to think a bit more before you post. all i've heard from you is complaining about the much needed crit. let's face it, you are NEW. new people are never great...and you haven't started out on the right foot here, which is VERY bad. all i can really say is just sit back and keep your comments to yourself because you lack experiance. now, if someone says crap to ya, you can ignore it if it's not crit. but you need to consider the fact that most of the people that give crit are more experianced and have a higher reputation than you. don't just snap on someone when they say "it looks like shit" because either they don't like you or you should probably redo your model.

honestly, i don't like you too much after this thread, and people around here aren't going to forgive and forget your insults, actions, or attitude. so i suggest you stand up for yourself only when you need to until you have more stuff to show and a better rep. just take the crit, use it or toss it, idc.
well...good luck and happy modeling!!!

~Oxy

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Rob, if he had actually accepted our crit in the first place... or the second... hell, even the third, it wouldn't have come to this. It's not my fault he ignores sound advice because he seems to think he's too good for it, and while I may have gone a bit overboard, some people just won't learn any other way. You handle things your way, let me handle them mine.

But serious kudos to you for actually having the balls to say no to the bandwagon and disagree.
OH WAIT DAMMIT YOU GOT ME THERE AAAAAAAAAAA

Your advice was consistently uselesss. "Delete it and start over again."

sdavis117
July 25th, 2007, 03:25 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3742/scan0011tg4.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7781/mirage2uz7.jpg (http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6253/mirage2bu8.jpg)
(Click on Image to veiw full size)

The little box in the first pic is a about the hight as the MC, it's just a scale refrance I use when I draft the sucker. and don't mind the crazy dimons in the corner, that's just me getting very borad in welding.
I know this was from the begining of the forum, but people said they hated this structure. I love it. Actually, can I have the skins and tags for this building, im going to start making a new CE map and would like to put this structure in it.

Bad Waffle
July 25th, 2007, 03:29 PM
50 cal, the next time you fucking post in my topic with some shit response like that, im locking it for as long as it takes for you to learn how to model correctly. And yea, if anybody else missed that, it will be locked for a long ass time.

Tweek
July 25th, 2007, 04:16 PM
noes:<

why?

can i compensate?
http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07303/doored.jpg

Scooby Doo
July 25th, 2007, 04:26 PM
that ^^^

is

called

CRAP

-Scoob

Tweek
July 25th, 2007, 04:27 PM
i agree, i need to get a life :<

DaneO'Roo
July 25th, 2007, 05:11 PM
noes:<

why?

can i compensate?
http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07303/doored.jpg

hawt secks

FRain
July 25th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Wow, 50AE. I can describe you by ventrilo harrassment.

Ross: Crit

50AE: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WHAT THE FU- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHAHAHAHAHHMUAHAHAHHAHAAH.

DaaxGhost
July 25th, 2007, 05:19 PM
50AE: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WHAT THE FU- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHAHAHAHAHHMUAHAHAHHAHAAH.
wow.

Snaver
July 25th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Lovely job =)

Tweek
July 25th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Wow, 50AE. I can describe you by ventrilo harrassment.

Ross: Crit

gtfo, you're not contributing.
see you at the next update, BAI!

ExAm
July 25th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Hi, .50AE. I just box modeled this in about ten minutes. Looks like human hands can grab it, don't you think? This is a demo only. Don't expect to see a finished gun out of it.

So, practice more, get a concept of what the extruder can do, and add verts to manipulate. Make use of orthographic view and the "view along axis" hotkeys, so you can use the move/free command.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the pic:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1944/modelthists4.jpg

Sever
July 25th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Nice door Tweek. The detail and use of flat space is great, but the themes don't seem to fit with each other. The circles, grooves, and varying angles are all vying for dominance. It honestly looks like at least three companies made different parts of the door.

TeeKup
July 25th, 2007, 07:10 PM
http://xs317.xs.to/xs317/07303/boxmodel.jpg

box modelling.
just because you use a different technique doesn't mean it has TO BE SHIT!

also: downsized pic woo!

*gizz*

I'm speechless..

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Hi, .50AE. I just box modeled this in about ten minutes. Looks like human hands can grab it, don't you think? This is a demo only. Don't expect to see a finished gun out of it.

So, practice more, get a concept of what the extruder can do, and add verts to manipulate. Make use of orthographic view and the "view along axis" hotkeys, so you can use the move/free command.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the pic:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1944/modelthists4.jpg

What is view along axis?

ExAm
July 25th, 2007, 07:51 PM
What is view along axis?Press Z, Y, or X to look along the corresponding axes. it helps when you have to use the "free" move command. You can also hold shift and press one of those to look from the negative side of that axis. press O to switch to orthographic for easier manipulation.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I use those. :)

That's one thing I really like about wings. Other apps insitst on chopping your screen into tons of tiny pieces for each viewport. But, in wings, the viewport has many purpose.

Bastinka
July 25th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Your advice was consistently uselesss. "Delete it and start over again."
It's your posts that make me want to beat my wife senselessy, if I had a wife :)

Anyway, he offered a lot of more advice than just "Delete it and start over again." You just try to be a know-it-all and try to look smart by actually using 'smart words'. If you can't accept criticism, or comments, then just stop posting to make yourself look good. Also, your models completely suck, although this is a WIP thread you might want to know a little bit about effort. If you can't make a good model out of box modeling within around 3 months, then try another program! Theres more than just 3ds max, Maya, Wave, Milkshape. If you can't find yourself creating anything that is useful in anyway whatsoever, then find a different element of creativity. Timo, for example, is a great photographer! I've never seen his models, but his photography is fantastic! Another example, for those simple minded, is Dano. He is skilled in texturing, but he is also a fairly good modeller. I myself am not the king or queen of modeling, but I do consider myself an OK modeler.

Find a different element of creativity if 3d modeling continues to fail working, which it is at the moment.

EDIT:
Also, another thing, in my time in gaming, teamspeak and the internet I find it mostly little kids, or immature brats, have alt codes in their name.

Again this is a Gallery Topic meaning anything artistic could be posted here, not just 3d models.

Archon23
July 25th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Wait what? So I could've posted all my drawings here the entire time?

Hmmm time to borrow my friends scanner again.

Sever
July 25th, 2007, 08:55 PM
If WOL has no problems with it, then yes, but otherwise you can still post ANYTHING that you have created dealing with Halo CE.

DaneO'Roo
July 25th, 2007, 09:40 PM
lol, you can post anything

ffs, I just posted Gollumeme on the page before this one

Rentafence
July 25th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Heres a sky I was working on, frigging asteroids have a white outline though, gotta fix that >_<

http://www.maj.com/gallery/rentafence/Halo-mods/asteroids.png

Dole
July 25th, 2007, 09:46 PM
new people are never great...
You are speaking blasphemies, sir. Unless you are in fact Madworkz?

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I've come to the conclusion that weapons are the hardest things to model... I'll start with somethign eisier.. Like a guitar...

Archon23
July 25th, 2007, 11:12 PM
I've come to the conclusion that weapons are the hardest things to model... I'll start with somethign eisier.. Like a guitar...

You know. Its statements like these that make people flame you ya know.

Con
July 25th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Weapons are pretty hard for beginners... I don't see anything flame-worthy about that post.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 11:17 PM
You know. Its statements like these that make people flame you ya know.
I guess you need to learn to be more open minded then.

Weapons are pretty hard for beginners... I don't see anything flame-worthy about that post.
Exactly.

Dole
July 25th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I hereby declare only I am allowed to use the terms "open-minded" and "close-minded", as apparently no one else in the entire Internet knows when to appropriately use them... and that "close-minded" does not make any sense from a grammatical standpoint.

ExAm
July 25th, 2007, 11:38 PM

That's one thing I really like about wings. Other apps insitst on chopping your screen into tons of tiny pieces for each viewport. But, in wings, the viewport has many purpose.I split mine when I do serious modeling.

ExAm
July 25th, 2007, 11:40 PM
"close-minded" does not make any sense from a grammatical standpoint.
That's why it's called being "Closed-Minded."

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Here's the beginning of the guitar.. About 10% of the modeling process
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/shediesinside/rawkbitch.jpg

SnaFuBAR
July 25th, 2007, 11:57 PM
it's a box in the shape of a guitar head. try again. look at the curvatures a guitar really has. please work on something to a higher level of detail before posting.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 26th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Uhm, that is curvature

Bastinka
July 26th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Heres a sky I was working on, frigging asteroids have a white outline though, gotta fix that >_<

http://www.maj.com/gallery/rentafence/Halo-mods/asteroids.png
No offense, but those asteroids look like either floating poop or some weird meat balls.

http://spaceguard.esa.int/NScience/neo/images/asteroids.gif
Theres a reference, don't pay attention to the black and white.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 26th, 2007, 12:13 AM
No offense, but those asteroids look like either floating poop or some weird meat balls.
LOL

Dole
July 26th, 2007, 12:14 AM
That's why it's called being "Closed-Minded."
90&#37; of people who I see use the term just say "close-minded". That's one of the reasons it's so annoying to have to bear people using it.
Even "closed-minded" doesn't seem acceptable.

Also, 50AE, what render application are you using?

Reaper Man
July 26th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Rossum. Go awai. Stop trying to derail this thread.
BAHAHAH, hypocrite.

Im currently modeling a vehicle. Based on a Humvee. My own creation. Not Batman's.
I also would like to point out that you are in fact, not hilarious, as much as you think you are.

God damnit 50AE-shitfacenumbers- you are EXPLODING LIKE A FUCKING :dramabomb: WHEN THEY ARE GIVING YOU CRIT. As a matter of fact you are such a :downs: child that you can't accept crit that tells you WHAT TO DO, BUT REFUSE IT LIKE I DID BACK WHEN I WAS STILL WVIPER. THEN THEY TELL YOU THE SAME THING, RESTART THE MODEL. If that was my model, I would have :XD: so hard that I would have cried. Now, if you can't accept critisism, GTFO, if you can, welcome back to the real world.

To sum it up:

Accept critisism, if not, GTFO, :downs: child.

What have I able to do with box modeling? Let me get a few renders.
You're just as bad.

That's one thing I really like about wings. Other apps insitst on chopping your screen into tons of tiny pieces for each viewport. But, in wings, the viewport has many purpose.
Obviously you're too close-minded to try other programs, for example Maya, which I use, has this feature called the view compass which you click on to rapidly change views, it also has some nice little eye candy - the transition is animated.
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4637/viewcompassqx8.jpg

Kornman00
July 26th, 2007, 12:58 AM
lol, you can post anything
This. Is. a. HaloCE Forum.

You post HALO CE WIP pictures here. Not some random shit you've pulled out your ass. Thats what Off-topic is for.

SnaFuBAR
July 26th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Uhm, that is curvature
from the top. you obviously are lacking in observational skills... please go look at guitars at a shop, pick them up, EXAMINE them, because, i guarentee... what you posted...is not a guitar.

DOMINATOR
July 26th, 2007, 01:35 AM
from the top. you obviously are lacking in observational skills... please go look at guitars at a shop, pick them up, EXAMINE them, because, i guarentee... what you posted...is not a guitar.

he did say it was a WIP

SnaFuBAR
July 26th, 2007, 01:40 AM
yes, but he doesn't understand surfacing, which is obvious. regardless of if it's a WIP or not, it would've taken all of 1 minute to properly shape the head of the guitar.

DaneO'Roo
July 26th, 2007, 01:41 AM
This. Is. a. HaloCE Forum.

You post HALO CE WIP pictures here. Not some random shit you've pulled out your ass. Thats what Off-topic is for.

ok, watever. Would you like me to create a new gallery topic in the offtopic section?

Bad Waffle
July 26th, 2007, 01:47 AM
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?p=108924#post108924

haha, dano got owned. Also, since neither party has any ability to RESTRAIN THEMSELVES FROM FLAMING, i hereby declare this topic locked. Tweek, if you want continue to post your stuff there, alongwith the other lot of you. While you are absent from this topic, it will be cleaned, and then reopened.

Kornman00
July 26th, 2007, 12:41 PM
ok, watever. Would you like me to create a new gallery topic in the offtopic section?
yes plz, luwalz

/hf matrix style

=o/\o=

LinkandKvel
August 15th, 2007, 01:09 AM
YAY!!! It's re-opened.
I hope you guys won't say what I think you will about the spheres.
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/4336/roomvehiclesj0.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6317/roomhoverboardff5.jpg

AAA
August 15th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Sphere's look like Lightning's Face :-3

Ki11a_FTW
August 15th, 2007, 01:14 AM
hehehe...they look like...nvm... but isnt that te project you were doing a room full of weapons?

LinkandKvel
August 15th, 2007, 01:20 AM
hehehe...they look like...nvm... but isnt that te project you were doing a room full of weapons?
Yea that's not gonna get accomplished, and a room full of models not weapons. BTW should the hoverboard have an attached gun or MC held weapons only?

ExAm
August 15th, 2007, 02:25 AM
hehehe...they look like boobs, but isnt that te project you were doing a room full of weapons?FTFY

kenney001
August 15th, 2007, 06:03 PM
this needs to be sticked again.....

Ki11a_FTW
August 15th, 2007, 06:12 PM
FTFY

:gonk: EY I NEVER SAID DAT

Bastinka
August 15th, 2007, 06:29 PM
:woop: EY I LOVE BOOBS
FTFY.

Jay2645
August 15th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Oh yeah, BOOBS FTW!

ExAm
August 15th, 2007, 08:44 PM
:gonk: EY I NEVER SAID DATFTFY=Fixed That For You, if you didn't know.

Con
August 15th, 2007, 11:35 PM
this needs to be sticked again.....
when the kids stop stretching their E-penises by talking about boobs.

Bastinka
August 15th, 2007, 11:57 PM
When I stop stretching my E-penises by fapping about goatse.
Orly?

Anyway I don't have much to contribute right now :|

Pooky
August 16th, 2007, 12:01 AM
when the kids stop stretching their E-penises by talking about boobs.

I like boobs.

OmegaDragon
August 16th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I predict another lock for this soon :gonk:

-_-

DaaxGhost
August 16th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Urgh. You guys i really don't want this locked again. YAY

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/daax_2007/revolver1.jpg