PDA

View Full Version : xfires

skz333
August 31st, 2009, 03:57 AM
fbi killa right?

noobinator

you guys have xfire? you ve been in enough battles on ce to rate being on my xfire.

n00b1n8R
August 31st, 2009, 04:06 AM
I don't use Xfire anymore and that's not mine anyway.
Honestly Sam, I'm not sure if you were always like this but you certainly act like a first rate douchebag these days. You'd think Halo was serious buisness the way you go on about it, or that anything anybody does on it actually matters. I wouldn't accept your invite anyway.

It's a just a game, not some "way of life" or whatever mentality you seem to have.
Seriously.

Ganon
August 31st, 2009, 04:14 AM
:frogout2:

Cortexian
August 31st, 2009, 04:38 AM
http://innergoat.modacity.net/SA/getout3.gif

skz333
August 31st, 2009, 04:47 AM
ok noobinator so you re saying i m rude for being serious and you re gonna be more rude by being less serious? cool man. lol! my xfire is on 24 7 because halo ce is serious business!!!! If you had xfire... you could read my thread on hpt.. then you might have a clue about me as a person... instead of whatever it is you think you know!!! lata bra!

Cagerrin
August 31st, 2009, 04:51 AM
um.

wow.

what the poo.

supersniper
August 31st, 2009, 08:02 AM
dude pm's were made for a reason.
USE them.

FRain
August 31st, 2009, 08:05 AM
fbi killa right?

noobinator

you guys have xfire? you ve been in enough battles on ce to rate being on my xfire.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA OH MY GOD THE LEVEL OF RETARDED IS OFF THE CHARTS

Rosco
August 31st, 2009, 08:30 AM
ok noobinator so you re saying i m rude for being serious and you re gonna be more rude by being less serious? cool man. lol! my xfire is on 24 7 because halo ce is serious business!!!! If you had xfire... you could read my thread on hpt.. then you might have a clue about me as a person... instead of whatever it is you think you know!!! lata bra!

Your exclusive xfire list doesn't mean anything to either of them dude, don't waste your valuable time talking on this forums, carry on ruling CE like you arent now for better effect. ;)

English Mobster
August 31st, 2009, 09:53 AM
Damnit, I must spread rep before I can neg him again.

Alwin Roth
August 31st, 2009, 11:45 AM
You can use mine?
http://screenshots.rd.to/files/4bcf0618d54cf1c2f5ca6d39a1b16ef7/qtmcwwtd2sb0542c.jpg
Larger: http://screenshots.rd.to/sn/4bcf0618d54cf1c2f5ca6d39a1b16ef7/qtmcwwtd2sb0542c.jpg

ShadowSpartan
August 31st, 2009, 01:13 PM
dude pm's were made for a reason.
USE them.
This.

ok noobinator so you re saying i m rude !
Do you not know what apostrophes are, or even complete sentences for that matter?

my xfire is on 24 7 because halo ce is serious business!!!!
Hardly, and it is a sad thing if you truly believe that.

If you had xfire... you could read my thread on hpt.. then you might have a clue about me as a person... instead of whatever it is you think you know!!!
Do you think anybody on this forum even cares about what kind of person you truly are? They don't, simple as that. I'm pretty sure everybody has a good idea of the kind of person you are (extremely annoying, a person born to be a troublemaker).

=sw=warlord
August 31st, 2009, 01:25 PM
I don't use Xfire anymore and that's not mine anyway.
Honestly Sam, I'm not sure if you were always like this but you certainly act like a first rate douchebag these days. You'd think Halo was serious buisness the way you go on about it, or that anything anybody does on it actually matters. I wouldn't accept your invite anyway.

It's a just a game, not some "way of life" or whatever mentality you seem to have.
Seriously.Watch out, i think halo ce is trying to get into MLG and you know what MLGfags are like.:smith:
E: actualy...if this is a troll then this guy has trolled you lot like no other.

InnerGoat
August 31st, 2009, 02:03 PM
fbi killa right?

noobinator

Send a PM or check the xfire thread.