PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Pistol Fire-2 not working

ODX
September 5th, 2009, 01:25 PM
As the title says, my fire-2 (the animation for shooting a charged shot) is not working. Every other animation is working fine, the overcharged goes to the overcharged-jitter animation, but then when I fire, it just skips to the overheating animation, and then continues normally to the exit animation.

I've tried making the beginning and ending frame for each animation the same position as is it's previous/upcoming animation but that didn't work.

Here's a frame count for each animation-
Overcharged: 8
Overcharged-jitter: 11
Fire-2/o-h-s enter: 11
Overheated: 20
Overheating-again/o-h-s exit: 19

As you can see, everything is named correctly, so I'm really lost as to why it won't play the animation.

Advancebo
September 5th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Try manually loading it in.

FRain
September 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Try manually loading it in.

I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say it to get it through your thick skull, but for the love of god please shut your mouth unless you know what you're talking about.

Make sure your plasma pistol weapon is set to "plasma pistol" If not, see me on xfire.

ODX
September 5th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Make sure your plasma pistol weapon is set to "plasma pistol" If not, see me on xfire.It's a reanimation of the Halo 1 Plasma Pistol, so all I did was a simple swap of the fp.model_animations. As I said, everything works fine, I'm just stumped on why my charged shot firing animation won't work.

Also, I don't see you on xfire.

Edit: Oh crap FRain, you were right D: Thanks.