PDA

View Full Version : Custom Rets

Dwood
September 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I have some custom reticles imported into Halo through Guerilla, (e: replacing the Rocket Launcher ret and the pr reticles) but they aren't showing up.

btw: Tool tells me that the "Sequences" referenced are invalid. Another thing is that this is my first time trying to add my own custom reticles.

teh lag
September 6th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I have some custom reticles imported into Halo through Guerilla, (e: replacing the Rocket Launcher ret and the pr reticles) but they aren't showing up.

btw: Tool tells me that the "Sequences" referenced are invalid. Another thing is that this is my first time trying to add my own custom reticles.

You need to set the "sequence index" field in the reticle's block of weapon hud tag to that of your reticle's sprite (if it's its own bitmap with nothing else, it should be zero).

Dwood
September 7th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks Lag, you saved me a bunch of time. Didn't know there were 2 sections of Sequence indexes we have to modify. Not only that, but Kornman00 (Korn's Guer) is the one that I needed to modify that section of both the bitmap and the weapon_hud_interface. Now to get the colors of the crosshair fixed.