PDA

View Full Version : Being Tazed

DaaxGhost
November 24th, 2009, 04:22 PM
This is wayy of topic, but I totally needed to tell everyone.

So today in first-aid class we were sittin around and my two partners grabbed a tazer, and tazed me, funny at your expense until I got up and knocked his ass out then it was funny at my expense.

No I didn't poop myself or anything like in the movies, i just fell on the ground.. laughing.. hhysterically.. as it hurt..

Just thought I'd let you know. :-3

LlamaMaster
November 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I'll be the first one to say "Cool story bro."

Dwood
November 24th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Don't taze me bro.

DaaxGhost
November 24th, 2009, 04:30 PM
@Llama: <3

I thought it was.

Phopojijo
November 24th, 2009, 05:12 PM
So you had a taser in a First Aid class...?

DaaxGhost
November 24th, 2009, 06:16 PM
So you had a taser in a First Aid class...?

Someone did obviously.

Cortexian
November 24th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Your first aid class is doing it wrong.

DEElekgolo
November 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Taze someone sleeping for extra points.

cheezdue
November 24th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Taze someone sleeping for extra points.

I would love to see that happen.:allears:

Good_Apollo
November 24th, 2009, 06:52 PM
So you mean a tazer...not a defibrillator...

<hoping>

DaaxGhost
November 24th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Yes. Good Job! :raise:

ThePlague
November 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Don't taze me bro.
First thing I thought of when I saw this topic.

Boba
November 24th, 2009, 11:19 PM
great thread guys

e: wrong thread

Bodzilla
November 25th, 2009, 12:44 AM
So today in first-aid class we were sittin around and my two partners grabbed a tazer, and tazed me, funny at your expense until I got up and knocked his ass out then it was funny at his expense.
Ftfy.

Tazers are abuse-able and they're too easy to fall back on.
they arnt used as last resort weapons as they should be.

they suck horrendously and if you support them your pretty much insane.

n00b1n8R
November 25th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Wow zilla, seriously?

Would you rather they shot? I wonder if you were to compare tazer use/fatality to gun use/fatality ratios which would be worse. Or would you rather law enforcement wasn't packing any heat at all? :allears:

DaaxGhost
November 25th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Hey all I'm gonna say is it kind of tickled like 20 minutes after. hehe.

ICEE
November 25th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Ftfy.

Tazers are abuse-able and they're too easy to fall back on.
they arnt used as last resort weapons as they should be.

they suck horrendously and if you support them your pretty much insane.

Tazers are fun and enjoyable for the whole family. My friends and I saw a chick get tazered once (wasted, tried to kick a cop in the crotch). It was like that feeling you get when you and your family gathered around the fireplace on christmas. Warm and fuzzy. Except the fire is a drunken girl jiggling on the floor.

Donut
November 25th, 2009, 02:14 AM
we will yell at them and hope they scare away. this is a good alternative to the tazer :downs:

Limited
November 25th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Question is, was it a police tazer, the really powerful manly ones? Or was it one of those handheld ones where the 2 prongs stick out and electricity passes between them.

DaaxGhost
November 25th, 2009, 09:55 AM
No no, it was a dinky one, other wise I would've crapped myself and started twitching, I just sort of fell to the ground like what the hell?

Cojafoji
November 25th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I swear to god if anyone ever tazed me, I'd shoot them in the head, regardless of their position in life.

Wakeboy1337
November 25th, 2009, 11:13 AM
No no, it was a dinky one, other wise I would've crapped myself and started twitching, I just sort of fell to the ground like what the hell?

Sounds like the battery was pretty much dead.

DaaxGhost
November 25th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Sounds like the battery was pretty much dead.

That's why I felt lucky, you don't see many tazers at a first-aid class.. :/

Bodzilla
November 25th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Wow zilla, seriously?

Would you rather they shot? I wonder if you were to compare tazer use/fatality to gun use/fatality ratios which would be worse. Or would you rather law enforcement wasn't packing any heat at all? :allears:

couple of years ago they didnt have to shoot or taze you to restrain or calm you down.

Jean-Luc
November 25th, 2009, 02:25 PM
couple of years ago they didnt have to shoot or taze you to restrain or calm you down.
And in most cases, neither is necessary. The only reason tasers are being looked down upon (besides the fact they hurt like hell) is because of the small percentage of cases where it WASN'T used properly. A proper use of one should immobilize you and nothing else, and only used when the situation gets out of control.

Not all nutjobs can be stopped by talking, Bodzilla.

DaaxGhost
November 25th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Well I wasn't wanting this to get all intense, I just wanted to tell mah story :neckbeard:

Bodzilla
November 26th, 2009, 03:43 AM
And in most cases, neither is necessary. The only reason tasers are being looked down upon (besides the fact they hurt like hell) is because of the small percentage of cases where it WASN'T used properly. A proper use of one should immobilize you and nothing else, and only used when the situation gets out of control.

Not all nutjobs can be stopped by talking, Bodzilla.
when they rolled tasers out here they saw something like 80% of the use's where in stun mode, as in close quarters. typically found when a person has been subdued.

They are horrible.

also whats bolded, hasnt been happening, not by a long shot.
they arnt seen as potentially deadly weapons as they should so it's far easier to justify falling back to it.
and they do, all the fucking time.

n00b1n8R
November 26th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Again, I'd like to see the statistics between use of fire arms to subde vs use of firearms to subdue today (and then use of tazers to subdue). I wouldn't be at all surprised if the theorised "rise in use" is just media hype and it's actually buisness as usual.

Bodzilla
November 26th, 2009, 02:19 PM
they had all the trial shit with the spec forces and they barely used it at all, and if they did they used it in dart mode.
only had a handful of use's in total over the period these guys had them.

the run of the mill cops use them going form memory something like 500% more and the majority has been in stun mode.
gimme pepper spray tbqh.

CN3089
November 26th, 2009, 02:34 PM
It's spelled TASER (which is actually an acronym for Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Swift_and_His_Electric_Rifle)), hth.

Ganon
November 26th, 2009, 02:44 PM
It's spelled TASER (which is actually an acronym for Thomas A. Swift's Electric Rifle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Swift_and_His_Electric_Rifle)), hth.

learn street talk kid

hth

DaaxGhost
November 26th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks for clarification :golfclap:

Since nobody really can just read and not critique It's locked.