PDA

View Full Version : I'll just leave this here

Pyong Kawaguchi
December 18th, 2009, 10:29 AM
http://entry.ffxiv.com/

some of you might be interested.

Bhamid
December 18th, 2009, 10:58 AM
This is meant to be the next WoW killer, after other games like Hellgate:London, Age of Conan, EVE, Aion...

=sw=warlord
December 18th, 2009, 11:00 AM
This is meant to be the next WoW killer, after other games like Hellgate:London, Age of Conan, EVE, Aion...
WoW has such a grasp on its market i doubt anything will truely break it.

Ganon
December 18th, 2009, 11:11 AM
:O

ICEE
December 18th, 2009, 11:18 AM
When will square learn that all final fantasies after ten are bad? When you change the battle style that drastically you ruin the game. It looks like this is an MMO, so maybe it will be playable. All I know is that ff12 fucked up.

Llama Juice
December 18th, 2009, 12:06 PM
MMOs are where the money is at or something apparently.

I'm personally not a fan of MMOs, but... that's just me. I bought FFXII and played it once... because the battles felt too much like MMO gameplay to me.... which I wasn't looking forward to.

I could care less about this release tbh.

ThePlague
December 18th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Registered (just because I can) :D

blind
December 18th, 2009, 01:18 PM
When will square learn that all final fantasies after ten are bad? When you change the battle style that drastically you ruin the game. It looks like this is an MMO, so maybe it will be playable. All I know is that ff12 fucked up.
12 was good u spook. more pre battle strategy but u still have to ball hard. 10 sucked tho hahaha

Jean-Luc
December 18th, 2009, 02:21 PM
10 sucked tho hahaha
It was my favorite :cheeseargh:

Amit
December 18th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Final Fantasy X was the only Final Fantasy game that I actually managed to get drawn into.

blind
December 18th, 2009, 03:11 PM
10 was just so bad compared to the rest of them.
Sphere grid was lame.

Yoko
December 18th, 2009, 03:20 PM
You take that back n*gga FFX was good

License system from FFXII is similar to sphere grid though. I hate License system, but I like sphere grid. vOv

Besides you gotta play em for the story, even though Tidus was a big man-bitch.

blind
December 18th, 2009, 03:24 PM
You take that back n*gga FFX was good

License system from FFXII is similar to sphere grid though. I hate License system, but I like sphere grid. vOv

Besides you gotta play em for the story, even though Tidus was a big man-bitch.
x was tttttttt

OmegaDragon
December 19th, 2009, 11:06 AM

Actually, if anything can break WoW, it will be now more than ever, since they are running out of story for more in game content. In Cataclysm they resorted to Deathwing, and after Deathwing they got the titans, but after the titans, there isn't much they can do.

I for one am excited about this MMO, and i'm hoping that it would be betther than XI.
I've been falling back on the FF world for the past years, i haven't played anything beyond ten due to monetary constraints. :/

Kornman00
December 19th, 2009, 04:04 PM
not to mention that WoW people are probably ever too busy playing WoW to ever venture outside to even learn about other MMOs to get addicted to

ThePlague
December 19th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Anyone get an invite yet?