PDA

View Full Version : Women only Car Park

Limited
December 28th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Omg this is hilarious.

A shopping centre in China's Hebei province has built a car park with wider spaces that it says is designed especially to suit women drivers. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8432887.stm)
Source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8432887.stm)

So because women suck at driving/parking, they have designed a car park specifically for women and made the spaces alot bigger.

Now if only they did this with roads, we'd all be alot safer.

Ganon
December 28th, 2009, 04:58 PM
they are still going to take up 2 spots

STLRamsFan
December 28th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Should have one for those who are old... Especially those who think driving 10-20 miles below the speed limit is a great idea. :haw:

legionaire45
December 28th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Brace for impact!

Why do women need parking spaces when they should be in the...

I'll stop now.

HDoan
December 28th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Well the man isn't going to buy the groceries...

Con
December 28th, 2009, 06:52 PM
http://www.funnyandjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/women-parking-lot.jpg

=sw=warlord
December 28th, 2009, 06:58 PM
4wT7zM8XgXQ

legionaire45
December 28th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Oh god -

What have I started D:

CN3089
December 29th, 2009, 12:51 AM
get out you sexist douchebag http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-fuckoff.gif

Hotrod
December 29th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Hehe, that video was hilarious :)

DarkHalo003
December 29th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Now we just need a better solution for old people drivers who are terrible.

legionaire45
December 30th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Now we just need a better solution for old people drivers who are terrible.
Health Care Reform.

Death Panels ftw.

paladin
December 31st, 2009, 12:16 AM
Chinese + Woman = Worst

FreedomFighter7
January 1st, 2010, 06:07 AM
Gosh I'm so sick of those "Bad driver" videos. They all fucking feature that hamster dance song, and its fricking annoying!! The driver around 1:21 was a complete fucking idiot, I wouldn't be surprised if he/she was high. The things people do while inebriated.

I once saw a video where a guy entered a convenience store, could barely walk, fell down, and couldn't sit back up if he tried. The guy could barely STAND up! He kept falling backwards like his abs were nonexistent.

rossmum
January 5th, 2010, 10:34 PM
One of my best mates takes about 3 minutes to park, even when he has a good six or eight feet of space to move. I see a lot of this around the local shopping centres though... chicks in tiny little cars acting like they're trying to reverse a double trailer through the eye of a fucking needle, and still managing to end up crooked, after bumping every car around them. They even slam their doors into your car when they get out. I've seen guys do some stupid shit in cars, but I've got to say, there's a reason for this stereotype when it comes to parking... at least around where I live.

CN3089
January 5th, 2010, 11:12 PM
One of my best mates takes about 3 minutes to park, even when he has a good six or eight feet of space to move. I see a lot of this around the local shopping centres though... chicks in tiny little cars acting like they're trying to reverse a double trailer through the eye of a fucking needle, and still managing to end up crooked, after bumping every car around them. They even slam their doors into your car when they get out. I've seen guys do some stupid shit in cars, but I've got to say, there's a reason for this stereotype when it comes to parking... at least around where I live.

how does it feel to be a sexist misogynist dinosaur you asshole <http://www.modacity.net/forums/styles/smilies/extra/maddowns.gif>

n00b1n8R
January 5th, 2010, 11:49 PM
It's dirtbags like you who give Austria our international reputation for racisim <:mad:>

rossmum
January 6th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Austria
and seriously move to the central coast. there are bogans (for the yanks: see: white trash, except worse) who come out at night and mug you for drug money, and during the day old people are everywhere and they cross the road 50m from a crossing and don't look and wander out from behind cars obviously assuming if they can't see a car, it's not there. the majority of the local population fit every negative stereotype you could possibly imagine, it's amazing.

as i said, it holds true here. i did notice it wasn't so bad in newcastle or sydney though, it was roughly even with old people being the worst drivers in general and dudes about my age winning the fuckhead title.

i hate having to go anywhere on the road

n00b1n8R
January 6th, 2010, 12:20 AM
NSW is a shit state who knew???

JPEG
January 6th, 2010, 04:05 PM
i used to not give a shit about female drivers but in San Fransisco i was rideing around on some segways we rented and i have the go to cross and suddenly bam. asain woman driver from the side, flew up in the air landed on the hood. your shoes do come off btw.

rossmum
January 6th, 2010, 05:10 PM
NSW is a shit state who knew???
yeah but you live in queensland.

i mean, come on, dude. queensland.

Varmint260
January 6th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Can they even get away with that in China without a big outcry? Hilarious, anyways.

Though I've seen a few bad women drivers, around here there are a lot of young guys (17-19ish), driving like fucking retards. Most of the bad women drivers I know are that way because they have to send a fucking text message every five fucking seconds while they're driving.

Here's a fun thought: neighbour's two-thousand-something Ford F350 pickup with a 10" or so lift kit in it. Both him and his wife are around 5 feet tall.

And then there are people that see my truck and tell me I can't drive it in the big city. Christ, if it worries you that much, go back to your Honda Civic hatchback.

rossmum
January 6th, 2010, 06:33 PM
i saw a chick doing her makeup while driving once.

see it'd be nice if when these people inevitably crash it was only them who got wiped out, but unfortunately bad/dumb/outright retarded drivers of all kinds seem unable to crash without causing a fatality that isn't their own

Aerowyn
January 7th, 2010, 04:56 PM
I generally end up crooked in a space, but at the same time, I have a very small car. I'm always crooked WITHIN the lines, which makes it TOTALLY OKAY.

PS. Really hoping that car park has a sign on it that says

NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!!!

Varmint260
January 8th, 2010, 09:31 PM
I generally end up crooked in a space, but at the same time, I have a very small car. I'm always crooked WITHIN the lines, which makes it TOTALLY OKAY.

Yep, as long as it's within the lines... In my case, I think it's okay even if the lines in question are two parking spaces apart ;)

Also, I think it's easier to park a longer vehicle; I drive my truck and have no problems getting it straight into a parking spot, but as soon as I drive a smaller vehicle, I get it crooked.

rossmum
January 10th, 2010, 12:59 AM

yeah, although that could cause issues when it comes to door-opening. how wide are car spaces there? in australia they're about a foot wider than the wheelbase on average, rarely wide enough to open your door past halfway. here they're fucking wide as shit, you could fit a smart car between some of the spaces i've seen - yet people still can't fucking park one in a normal space. in-fucking-credible.

Atty
January 10th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Well the man isn't going to buy the groceries...That is why you have daughters. Too young to be making sammiches but just old enough to do the shopping while you hit on the hot Customer Service manager you are banging.

Kornman00
January 10th, 2010, 01:12 PM
while you hit on the hot Customer Service manager you are banging.
atty.

why would you hit on them when you're/you've already banging/banged them? kind of redundant if you ask me, maybe you should put the carrot down before she turns around

also, why did shit post in l0d3x's thread, not coo :maddowns:

Atty
January 10th, 2010, 01:21 PM
yeah that post wasn't well thought out but i thought i was safe since everyone hear shit posts without consequence.

Kornman00
January 10th, 2010, 01:35 PM
hey, our shit posts have some class :nsmug:

Atty
January 10th, 2010, 02:03 PM
class without ass isn't class at all.

Kornman00
January 10th, 2010, 02:16 PM
but if you add it

you get clit

ain't that some shit?

Atty
January 10th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Life is like a penis – when it's hard, you get screwed. When it's soft, you can't beat it.

Cortexian
January 11th, 2010, 06:30 AM
When it's soft, you can't beat it.
I wouldn't put that to a test, I'm fairly sure you can beat it. :cop:

Kornman00
January 11th, 2010, 07:41 AM
fucking wankers