PDA

View Full Version : [TF2] Valve has somewhat amended for thier scout error.

Chainsy
January 27th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Stickies can no longer detonate in mid air.

Yoko
January 27th, 2010, 10:28 PM
At first I was thinking about getting into tf2 again

then i was like

:smithfrog:

Timo
January 27th, 2010, 10:41 PM
That's pretty terrible, that was my main defense when I was fleeing as a demo man. Run backwards, shoot stickies and spam right click. Doesn't really matter though, I don't play as demoman anymore ;o

Rook
January 27th, 2010, 10:46 PM
your thread title is fail because stickies not blowing up in air is a very horrible thing. they're trying their best to make people ragequit from the game

n00b1n8R
January 27th, 2010, 10:49 PM
First the scout, now this?

brb uninstalling my tf2~

Sever
January 27th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Dear god, you are all fools (Chains for starting it because he didn't understand the update, which is understandable and forgivable, and everyone else for just going along with him, because he's obviously the authority on TF2 Updates). It's not the airborne-detonation ability that's been removed, it's the destruction of enemy airborne stickies before they've stuck to anything (which has nothing to do with airborne-detonations) that's been amended. If nothing else, it's buffing the Demoman back towards how he was before you could destroy his already-immobile stickies.

ICEE
January 27th, 2010, 11:15 PM
who cares? true demomen use the chargin targe/eyelander combo anyways. this just weeds out the scrubs

Timo
January 27th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Dear god, you are all fools (Chains for starting it because he didn't understand the update, which is understandable and forgivable, and everyone else for just going along with him, because he's obviously the authority on TF2 Updates). It's not the airborne-detonation ability that's been removed, it's the destruction of enemy airborne stickies before they've stuck to anything (which has nothing to do with airborne-detonations) that's been amended. If nothing else, it's buffing the Demoman back towards how he was before you could destroy his already-immobile stickies.

damn it chains :mech:

ICEE
January 27th, 2010, 11:20 PM

Pay attention to this man ^ before you go ragedeleting your game guys

Phobias
January 27th, 2010, 11:25 PM
well fuck, let's just take my main defense against a good demo away.

Heathen
January 27th, 2010, 11:29 PM

ahhh, I was about to agree with "valve broke tf2" for the first time.

n00b1n8R
January 28th, 2010, 02:56 AM
Well shit, now I have hundereds of mb to DL you guys :maddowns:

Bastinka
January 28th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Wasn't that part of an achievement?

Edit: Just read Sever's post.

Chainsy
January 28th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Fffffffffff, all it said on the update is demo man's stickies can no longer detonate until they hit the ground. :smith:

p0lar_bear
January 28th, 2010, 01:42 PM
At first I was thinking about never playing tf2 again.

then i was like

:neckbeard:

then i was like

It's not the airborne-detonation ability that's been removed, it's the destruction of enemy airborne stickies before they've stuck to anything (which has nothing to do with airborne-detonations) that's been amended.
:smithfrog: