PDA

View Full Version : LOST Final Season

Higuy
January 30th, 2010, 04:34 PM
So, the final season of LOST is starting this week.

I can't wait to watch it, what do you guys think will happen/be like?

Huero
January 30th, 2010, 04:37 PM
someone will die
also there will be a conspiracy

Kornman00
January 30th, 2010, 04:39 PM
I don't care, just as long as they tell me WHAT THE FUCK THAT SMOKE MUNSTER IS :ohdear:

And it better not be a lame explanation either :nsmug:

Higuy
January 30th, 2010, 04:53 PM
I'm still wondering if Juliet actually died or not.

Inferno
January 30th, 2010, 05:23 PM
The nuke.

Did it go boom?

paladin
January 30th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I'm still wondering if Juliet actually died or not.

Shes a main character in V, so im not sure if shell continue to be a main character in Lost, though it is the final season. Also, I think that all the dead characters will some how come back. I definantly think Charlie and Boone will be back and that the person pretending to be John will be revealed. (you've seen him in the season 5 finale, but you dont know who he is, just that he hates Jacob.) also, Jacobs not dead bitch!

OMGOMGOMGOIMGOG I cant wait

Dwood
January 30th, 2010, 10:03 PM
I don't get what's going on in lost... at all.

Abdurahman
January 30th, 2010, 10:12 PM
First season was coo. After that, It was like WTF? I seriously don't get it anymore.

chrisk123999
January 30th, 2010, 10:15 PM
I stopped watching it after I got cable...

jcap
January 30th, 2010, 10:18 PM
There's a sneak peak of the first 7 minutes on ABC's streaming site.

Heathen
January 30th, 2010, 10:25 PM
I thought lost got canceled :/

Abdurahman
January 31st, 2010, 12:16 AM
Nope. They've been on that stupid island for 6 years now.

Timo
January 31st, 2010, 01:25 AM
At the end of the first episode they'll show you previews for the last episode.

CN3089
January 31st, 2010, 05:34 AM
jack dies at the end

he's also his own grandfather

hope this helps

ICEE
January 31st, 2010, 02:31 PM
jack dies at the end

he's also his own grandfather

hope this helps

that was futurama.

Futzy
January 31st, 2010, 02:32 PM
Who cares about this terrible show shut up.

Limited
January 31st, 2010, 03:32 PM
Cant freaking wait omg. I got my beers ready, snacks ready, domino's is on speed dial I am freaking set. (Its on Friday here)

Kinda sad its ending, but finally we will get answers.

In my opinion, Lost is the best tv drama of all time, fantastic writing, spellbinding music and the acting is great (minus the flashes, omg that was hilarious).

FireDragon04
January 31st, 2010, 04:09 PM
God i can't wait. There’s actually leaked footage of the episode from the Sunset on the Beach premier in Hawaii. But I have resisted myself from watching it, so i get the full effect of all two hours when I watch early Wednesday morning after it airs in America.

Love lost, it is a masterpiece. But we all have our own opinions don't we, just like I’ve had to restrain myself from shouting at the Mass Effect haters. :neckbeard:

Dwood
January 31st, 2010, 06:36 PM
What IS the show about anyways? I've managed to watch about 3 episodes and don't get what's so interesting when a bunch of people get stranded when a plane crashes.

Higuy
January 31st, 2010, 06:46 PM
What IS the show about anyways? I've managed to watch about 3 episodes and don't get what's so interesting when a bunch of people get stranded when a plane crashes.
You need to watch it from the beginning all the way to end of the first season. From there you'll start to find it very interesting. I've watched the show since it started. The beginning is a bit boring but after you get past a couple episodes it starts to get interesting. And you can't just start from the middle, it would make no sense.

Abdurahman
January 31st, 2010, 06:46 PM
Is the old grumpy guy still on the show? How about the fat guy?

Futzy
January 31st, 2010, 06:48 PM
This. From what I've watched, its just Survivor in drama series form.

CN3089
January 31st, 2010, 08:16 PM
it's more like the x-files with a flashback/time-travel gimmick

Kornman00
January 31st, 2010, 09:05 PM
Heh, yeah, except in this Survivor a :wtc: big-black-smoke-monster chooses who gets kicked off the island next :realsmug:

CN3089
January 31st, 2010, 09:18 PM
it's more like the x-files with a flashback/time-travel gimmick

btw don't read this post if you're thinking about watching the show and don't want to be spoilered

BobtheGreatII
January 31st, 2010, 09:39 PM
It will be the lead to the movie.

Heathen
January 31st, 2010, 09:58 PM
Cant freaking wait omg. I got my beers ready, snacks ready, domino's is on speed dial I am freaking set. (Its on Friday here)

Kinda sad its ending, but finally we will get answers.

In my opinion, Lost is the best tv drama of all time, fantastic writing, spellbinding music and the acting is great (minus the flashes, omg that was hilarious).

this all seems like sarcasm to me because I know how the acting, writing, and music is on this show.

Are you being honest?

Limited
February 1st, 2010, 04:41 AM
Is the old grumpy guy still on the show? How about the fat guy?
Theres at least 3 old grumpy guys I can think of and its kinda spoiler-ish.

Fat dudes still there, and yes he got explained why hes still fat but stuck on a desert island. It made perfect sense too.

this all seems like sarcasm to me because I know how the acting, writing, and music is on this show.

Are you being honest?
I'm being fully serious, 4th and 5th season were outstanding. I fell in love with Lost in season 1. The sheer dynamics of the cast. Season 1 wasnt even that good when you compare it to the newer ones.

The writing is fantastic, the plot twists, things that you dont really consider in Season 1 make a ton of sense in the latter seasons, even the first ever scene makes you say omg wow (the baton anyone? Top right hand corner).

The attention to detail in Lost too is beyond any other show I have ever watched, the stubble hints that can only be seen frame by frame. There have only ever been a few blunders (the dark room the 'filming crew person' in the top right hand corner, in the broken down dharma place anyone? ).

The music in Lost like I said it top notch. The ambiance really sets the mood and even though you can tell the stinger is coming, you are still on the edge of your seat.

I can understand people don't like the show, even the last season was getting a bit too unrealistic for me. Nearly all the people I know cant stand it, fair enough but for me the show is just the pinnacle of a drama series.

paladin
February 1st, 2010, 05:06 PM
This thread turned into another shit fest, imo. If you haven't watched the show before, or stopped watching, then you shouldn't be posting in this thread asking questions about it. Go watch seasons 1-5 and all your questions will be answered, fully, in detail.

With that said: I agree almost 100% with you Limited. The show has grown significantly in the production value since the first season. That doesn't mean the first season isn't good. In fact, it's probably my favorite. As for seasons four and five, those were really good. My only problem with them is that I felt like they were rushed. Granted that both those seasons are a lot shorter (15-17 episodes as apposed to 25), the story covered in the seasons just felt rushed.

As for attention to detail, I don't think there's a show out there that goes into as much back story depth as lost, at least none that I've seen. Some episodes are boring in a sense that they are basically a repeat of something before and no new information is gained, but there is never an episode that leaves you questioning and trying to connect what has happened to what has previously happened.

The whole time travel thing in my opinion is a bit touchy. In reality, yes its fucking impractical, but you have to put your mind in the world of lost. When set in the context of the show, and how they have, at least so far, explained it, it's not as an outlandish concept. I think the way they handled the jumps between time before it was stablized by John really added to the story, and gave you a lot of back story information on the island and certain characters and their motivations (John Locke, Richard, Eloise Hawking, Charles Widmore, Jacob, Ben Linus, the Dharma Initiative, and the island itself).

Also, the music is just fucking epic and I can't fucking wait for it to start tomorrow.

Advancebo
February 1st, 2010, 09:45 PM
I'm looking forward to the final season, but my love of the series died with the fuckup that was season 5. I just want to see how it ends, rather than actually care. Dollhouse on the other hand....

leorimolo
February 2nd, 2010, 09:06 PM
how do I watch online

Advancebo
February 2nd, 2010, 09:07 PM
First hour as been blah....

leorimolo
February 2nd, 2010, 09:48 PM
what the fuck. are they passing the new season now?

Advancebo
February 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
passing? If you're asking if it's airing, it ends in 10 minutes.

Inferno
February 2nd, 2010, 10:32 PM
I'm mostly likely waiting till the entire final season ends. Then I will download the whole thing and watch it all the way through. I did that for seasons 1 through 5.

Watching 1 episode a week will get me confused.

FireDragon04
February 3rd, 2010, 01:04 AM
That was amazing, I absolutely loved it. Great start to the final season...

Love the
side-flashes
too.

I'm just sucker for lost i guess :iamafag:

paladin
February 3rd, 2010, 01:41 AM
Ugh

I totally called Juliet dying. But wtf is up with the parallel universe type thing. AND WTF, WHY IS DESMOND ON THE PLANE AND WHERED HE GO

Holy shit holy shit holy shit. Best 3 hrs of 2010 so far. I can't wait for next week.

Yoko
February 3rd, 2010, 01:49 PM
"It worked" :smith:

Corndogman
February 3rd, 2010, 04:07 PM
That little intro animation thing about five minutes in was pretty lame. The music didn't fit at all, and the quality wasn't that good. It kinda ruined the effect for me. Everything after that was awesome though, except for:

When Sawyer was holding Juliet just before she died, his acting was pretty bad. "You're. Going. To. Be. o. kay." or whatever he said. He sounded a bit robotic.

paladin
February 3rd, 2010, 04:12 PM
Lost animation has never been good. hth

Limited
February 6th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Yeah I wasnt a massive fan of the intro either, especially as (so far) it hasnt really made any sense.

Episode(s) were freaking fantastic, second hour was the better hour and the action ramped up :D.

In terms of the whole:
two story lines, like one on island (as in plane crash did occur) and the other storyline showing the crash didnt happen), I'm quite liking it, seeing the different perspectives, however I question where it will go, will the rest of the season be like it and perhaps the final bit in season will show that one side of it will be true. Or god forbid, they might still leave it open ended saying its up to us to decide which we'd rather have to be truth.

Kalub
February 8th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I liked Invasion better. I can't follow Lost at all.

Corndogman
February 10th, 2010, 10:21 PM
I wouldn't say I liked Invasion better, but it was a cool show and I wish it wasn't canceled.

Kornman00
February 11th, 2010, 03:36 AM
Any of you Lost people watch Fringe?

ExAm
February 11th, 2010, 02:35 PM
This thread is about Lost. Please talk about Lost.

I'm gonna do Lost Points (http://lostpoints.org/) now.

[01:05] iMod53: +2 JUSTIN. SHUT UP. points for that guy
[01:06] iMod53: +5 Holy Shit I Can't Belive That Worked points for Step Aside Jack
[01:17] iMod53: +1 Ethan point for Lost
[01:18] iMod53: +5 stockholm points for Claire
[01:21] iMod53: +5 Wait, no don't throw the ring, I want it! points for Kate
[01:23] iMod53: +5 Called It points for jack didn't give the pill to sayid and is using it as a bargaining chip
[01:30] iMod53: +1 Cleh point for the survivors

Kornman00
February 11th, 2010, 03:50 PM
I asked due to people's comments about not liking Lost after the first season. J.J. said Fringe's story arc is suppose to be easier to follow, where you can miss an episode or two and not have the hole thing fall apart in your hands like a tower of playing cards

sidwood
February 19th, 2010, 11:16 PM
All of Lost's mysteries will be answered using either A) Ancient Egyptian Magic or B) Time Travel. Or, I guess, C) Ancient Egyptian Time Travel.

But really, I've been mulling over the theory that the versions of the cast still on the Island and their alternate-timeline counterparts will converge at some point, perhaps through a variation on the "consciousness time travel" conceit we saw in Season 4 ("I was on a ferris wheel.") What happens then is anyone's guess. Also, Ben and Locke as teachers at a public high school? I smell a sitcom!

Cortexian
February 20th, 2010, 12:26 AM
I asked due to people's comments about not liking Lost after the first season. J.J. said Fringe's story arc is suppose to be easier to follow, where you can miss an episode or two and not have the hole thing fall apart in your hands like a tower of playing cards
He stated the truth, I've been watching Fringe and I'd say it's fairly watchable out of order.

Bodzilla
February 21st, 2010, 01:51 AM
http://theslackerz.com/Comics/147.jpg

:ugh:

sdavis117
February 21st, 2010, 10:41 PM
The numbers are the Valenzetti Equation. I knew that before I even watched Lost. They are a sequence of numbers that are supposed to predict the number of years left till humanity goes extinct.
The Polar Bear is mentioned in the Orientation Video. I am only currently at the end of Season 2, but it is there.

ExAm
February 22nd, 2010, 08:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sfdWj.jpg

Bodzilla
February 22nd, 2010, 11:51 PM
basically that^

Corndogman
February 23rd, 2010, 05:31 PM
Yeah, as I recall there wasn't really any big secret to the polar bear thing, Dharma brought them and for some reason they survive there (there were cages for them at the one Dharma site). At least that's what I remember, I could be wrong.

paladin
February 24th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah, as I recall there wasn't really any big secret to the polar bear thing, Dharma brought them and for some reason they survive there (there were cages for them at the one Dharma site). At least that's what I remember, I could be wrong.

Thats it.

Also, WTF why does Jack have a kid.

ExAm
March 24th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Well would you look at that
t8r7rlJQ3pk

Yes, your plane does just blow up out of nowhere when you fly over it.

Delta4907
March 24th, 2010, 03:04 PM
That's really cool.

BobtheGreatII
March 24th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Ha ha, awesome.

beele
March 24th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Is that in the standard game?

ExAm
March 24th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Yes.

paladin
March 24th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Nice. Also, Lost music is amazing and so was last nights episode. Actually, last nights episode was probably the best of the series.

Limited
March 26th, 2010, 07:32 PM
In the WHOLE series? I wouldnt say that...

Also that thing in JC2 is just fucking awesome, game totally went up in my books.

Lost does indeed have great music, probably the best music I've ever heard in a tv show.

So do you guys think the island is Hell? I was slightly confused after that end chat between Man In Black and Man In White, especially as it cut like instantly, usually those storyline cuts have that like, small padding shot.

paladin
March 29th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Well according to Jacob, the island is the gates of hell. It's like the cork in the wine flask, it keeps the evil of hell from Earth.

Corndogman
March 29th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah, the wine bottle metaphor pretty much explained it. However, I think the roles could also be reversed, Jacob could be like the evil force that is preventing the good force (man in black/God?) from intervening with the world. Like maybe that's why the world has gone to shit, if something is preventing divine intervention. Just a thought though. If you think about it, it could be either way. Like how Jacob lives inside the statue of Anubis, the Egyptian god of life, and also the guardian of the underworld; generally perceived as an evil force. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also I'd have to agree that the last episode was one of, if not the best, episodes of the show. Some of the finest acting I've seen in a long time on behalf of the guy who plays Richard.

paladin
March 29th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Yeah, you have a good theory there.

Also, just watched the Big Lebowski again and Jacob is in it and is LOL.

Cortexian
March 29th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Haha I knew there was something suspicious about that island when I saw it on the map, no icons or anything kinda gave it away.

Limited
April 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM
Writers already confirmed ages ago its heaven or hell, and its not purgatory.

Also, OH SNAP DESMONDS BACK.

Corndogman
April 2nd, 2010, 04:29 PM
WTF, where did my post go? It was here yesterday....?

paladin
April 2nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
I knew it would be Desmond. There aren't many other characters it could be that are still alive. Good episode though.

Kornman00
April 3rd, 2010, 04:40 PM
WTF, where did my post go? It was here yesterday....?
ANY post that was created on the first of April (time offset in the States) was lost. April Fools.

Corndogman
April 3rd, 2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah I figured that out shortly after...

I was just saying that the actor who plays Jacob also plays Satan on the show Supernatural, so there might be some :conspiracy: going on.

paladin
April 3rd, 2010, 10:42 PM
Lol, Sam and Dean cameos. They show up and kill Jacob or the Black Smoke monster

Limited
April 4th, 2010, 10:27 AM
I knew it would be Desmond. There aren't many other characters it could be that are still alive. Good episode though.
Of course, hes the islands constant, perhaps hes the constant in these 'alternative storylines'

paladin
April 5th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Could be

paladin
April 16th, 2010, 04:42 AM
what?

Also, every body loves HUGO

sdavis117
May 23rd, 2010, 10:32 PM
I don't know what to make of that.

CN3089
May 23rd, 2010, 10:34 PM
Wow, that was really good guys, but I'm still confused about who the Cylon god was. And why did Starbuck just disappear?

sdavis117
May 23rd, 2010, 10:37 PM
That was actually pretty good. I mean they left some questions unanswered, but all in all they wrapped the show up pretty nicely.

CN3089
May 23rd, 2010, 10:41 PM
I think if you just removed all the purgatory-heaven scenes it would be fine.

sdavis117
May 23rd, 2010, 10:49 PM
I think if you just removed all the purgatory-heaven scenes it would be fine.
I think they add a sense of closure to the whole thing. The quick exchange between Hurley and Ben outside of the church definitely adds to that also.

Siliconmaster
May 24th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Wow, that was really good guys, but I'm still confused about who the Cylon god was. And why did Starbuck just disappear?

Heh.

I purposefully went and discussed this with my friends for an hour and a half before deciding whether I liked the finale or not. In the end, I'm pretty satisfied, it made my cry (though not at the end, when i was too busy trying to figure it out to be emotional) and I liked it. A lot.

Looking back at the season, it really does make sense that

the "alt timeline" was some sort of purgatory/pre-afterlife, and we were seeing all the characters coming to terms with who they were, what their place in things was, and how they related to the other characters. Desmond was a strange but interesting wildcard, because he stumbled into his own afterlife during the electromagnetic experiment Whitmore put him through. So all season he was convinced that he could go there, and of course when he didn't die (in the hole) he was confused as to why he didn't go there.

And this afterlife thing was nonlinear, which explains why even characters who had died a long time ago or not for a long time were there as well. And characters like Ben, who were still dealing with the things they had done, remained behind to wait until they were ready.

And the island timeline ending was beautiful, both in scripting and shooting.

Overall, I'm quite satisfied.

And CN3089, I liked the BSG finale. :downs:

paladin
May 24th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Holy crap.

I cried so hard knowing that it was the last episode I was ever going to see. Not just this episode, but the last 3 or 4 have tied the entire series beautifully. My favorite was the Adam and Eve scene from season 1.

OMG, I cant believe its over...:ehhh:

SiriusTexra
May 24th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Absolutely. Perfect.

The people who cared about the QUESTIONS were the same people who were invested in the ISLAND and not the characters. This was the whole point. To create anger and chaos in the people who chose it, and love and compassion in the people who didn't.

These are the fans that are disjointed. What did they want? Black smoke man to become nanobots and polar bears to start running out of an iceberg that flies out of the ocean?

These people, are a direct reflection of Ben and early Locke. This is why ben didn't go inside at the end. He was always in love with the island, and wanted to be the mystery master. He wasn't connected with the people in the same way they were to each other, and that was the point.

When he asked Jacob, "what about me" he answered his own question. Locke understood that the questions were pointless in the end.

Ben was a direct amalgam of all the stupid fans who ask for WHAT ARE THE POLAR BEARS and all the pointless questions. Straying far from the simplicity hidden in plain sight. He understood in the end though, but it wasn't his place and he knew and was happy with that.

The flash sideways wasn't some stupid parrallell universe, and the characters weren't going to go back to the island to replace themselves and fix everything like a stupid bunch of crap. Time was non existent. The island was under the ocean, because it was past them now. They had no place for it. The island lives on for many years before they meet this place and hurly and ben protect it, and pass the gauntlet on, and so goes the story of life. The constant duality of dark and light.

The island happened, the man in black happened, it all happened.

When the meet their end, they cannot move on until their significant other has joined them in that world, to fill in their missing pieces. It was all created for them. They let go of the questions, they focus on whats ahead of them.

Moral is, focus on the people around you, and move on. Quit chasing white rabbits down holes for pointless silly questions, they always lead to more questions.

The first frame of the show was jack opening his eyes after he thought he died as mans best friend came through the jungle to help him, and the last frame of the show, was mans best friend, laying at his side as he died, and closed his eyes as a plane took off, rather than crashed.

This finale really was so dam appropriate and right, especially for me. Life and death is a very significant for me this 24th of May.

The whole symmetry of this show has made me realize, was it all worth it? It was just a show, but It made me think more, and it made me smile and laugh and cry as the people did what people do. In the end, I know now what I do too much of, and what I don't do enough of. Well worth the entire trip.

Fucking amazing. The more I think about this ending, the more and more I love it.

FireDragon04
May 24th, 2010, 08:23 AM
They really did something special with the finale. Loved it. Love Lost. Still my fav show ever!

BobtheGreatII
May 24th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Yeah, the ending tied together very well. I love Lost, always have, since the action packed opening to the end. Yeah, it really was something special, and I'm glad they wrapped it up when they did.

Higuy
May 24th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Was a really good ending. At first, I felt confused at what had happened, but after thinking about it, it really does make alot of sense and it really did wrap up very nicley. Action was awesome in this last episode, and wasn't disappointing. I love LOST, can't wait to see another epic show from the writers of it.

Siliconmaster
May 24th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Same. Right after the end, I sat there in the dark, and really wasn't sure if I liked it. However, the more I think about it the more I like it, and after another hour long discussion with a fellow Lostie a short while ago I feel that the show really ended well and overall worked beautifully as a 6 year epic.

ExAm
May 24th, 2010, 04:24 PM
...What the FUCK just happened? Fuck if I know, all I care about is that Vincent and Lapidus are okay.

Higuy
May 24th, 2010, 04:30 PM
...What the FUCK just happened? Fuck if I know, all I care about is that Vincent and Lapidus are okay.
Yeah, those guys are the best characters in the entire show!

Limited
May 24th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Well, I called the final shot of the scene, knew it was going to be that.

Episode was a cracker, not sure if I like the island ending, but loved how they tied the rest up. Loved every minute of Lost, from day one right to the end, sad to see it end =\.

paladin
May 24th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Did anyone watch Jimmy Kimmel? That shit was hilarious, but I did like his whole theory on how the entire series was Jack's life and him coming to turns. How your entire life passes before you right before you turn. So when Jack was on the plane, his split second was during the turbulence, seasons 1-5 were his split second, the opening of season 6 where the turbulence is over is his passing and the rest of the season is his acceptance. Really good theory imo.

Siliconmaster
May 24th, 2010, 05:59 PM
It was a cool theory, but I much prefer the theory that everything on the island was real, still about redemption and finding one's purpose, but only the flash-sideways were directly about death and moving on.

paladin
May 24th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Yeah.

.Wolf™
May 25th, 2010, 11:26 PM
I liked it. And i now understand the whole point of the series. Brb, going to watch it again from season 1!

SiriusTexra
May 26th, 2010, 08:51 AM
It was a cool theory, but I much prefer the theory that everything on the island was real, still about redemption and finding one's purpose, but only the flash-sideways were directly about death and moving on.

The entire island itself was a metamorphosis of the age old story of Horus and his brother Set/Isis/Osiris, whoever. The entire island was a duality between life and death, and each exploiting to get their own way, using both the living, and the secrets of the dead.

This was evident the moment locke pulled out the backgammon in season 1, holding the white and dark stones up.

"Which will it be?"

The flash sideways was the polar parrallell to their old selves and their island selves, then becoming one. The whole thing has HUGE relevance.

Rewatching the series, now the parts where walt appears, and Eko's brother make sense. The horse, the spider. These were all the man in black. Jacob was obviously the "hurley bird".

It's quite obvious now, that the start, middle and end were always set it stone. Just like the actual island, the events changed and moved with the tide with the CHARACTERS, to get to those points.

The point was to show you humanity, and show you the reason behind science, and faith.

People also say Jack is obvious, but was he? We all thought it was so obvious it wouldn't happen, but it did. Why? Because he was perfect. A Man of science, becomes a man of faith as well. In the beginning completely rejecting locke and his island, in the end, protecting it the very same. Locke, polar opposite, ended up wanting to destroy it.

Honestly, the idiots who didn't get this finale, are all over the internet, and it's annoying the shit out of me.

B B B WHAT IS DHARMA?

Flying spaghetti aliens research. See, it's fictional, and it's irrelevant and doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. You laughed, you cried, you were afraid for the lives of characters. While the characters may not be real, the parts that make them up are more human than most realize. We all have a bit of locke in us, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Ben.

It's the people, fuck!

paladin
May 28th, 2010, 07:41 PM
YEah, when jacob and the bsm were playing that game, it made me think of Locke and Walt