PDA

View Full Version : The Enlightened One

TeeKup
March 9th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Today a VERY dear friend to countless people in my area was taken from us. On way to Indiana to visit family, Alexander "Buddha" Wright attempted to evade a deer on a steep mountain road in Virgina only to fall over the guard railing. His mother has suffered a severe broken femur, he was ejected from the vehicle and died from a punctured lung on scene. Alex was the kind of person who devoted himself to helping everyone, including those he didn't know. You could hate him, want to punch him in the face and he could still make you laugh. I have never seen so much kindness from a person who hates the human race as much as I do. All I ever manager to do is spew hatred and cynicism. Alex helped many many people, he helped guide me when I was so close to my own self destruction.

I can honestly say I have never seen a better example of a good human being in my short 19 years. Alexander you will be forever in my mind a long with the others you have touched over the years. Be it acquaintance or good friend you have given so many others the happiness, support, and drive they needed when it was necessary. Peace be with you Alex, and peace be with your mother. No parent should ever have to bury her child.

Bodzilla
March 9th, 2010, 12:11 AM
How'd he get flown out? wasnt he wearing a seatbelt?

sorry for your loss.

flibitijibibo
March 9th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Sorry for what's clearly a huge loss. As weird as it may seem, we of the internets are here to halp if/when you need it.

TeeKup
March 9th, 2010, 09:47 AM
No bod, he wasn't wearing his seat belt.

Kornman00
March 9th, 2010, 10:06 AM
I lost a family member from the lack of buckling up. Wish more people wouldn't be so ignorant to the habit :\. Sorry to hear about your friend TeeKup

Good_Apollo
March 9th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Another easily avoided death....

Heathen
March 9th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah, sorry for your loss. That's why I have NEVER driven without a seatbelt.

Incidentally, I have family in Knox, Indiana and we are going up to see them in a few weeks.

Bodzilla
March 9th, 2010, 02:57 PM
No bod, he wasn't wearing his seat belt.
:ugh:

sorry about that but who doesnt wear seatbelts!

TeeKup
March 9th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Every single one of his friends constantly warned him about his seat belt. My own car does not move unless everyone's belt is on.

n00b1n8R
March 9th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Seatbelts are required by law in Australia.
That really sucks :/

Jean-Luc
March 9th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Seatbelts are required by law in Australia.
That really sucks :/
Same here, some people just don't listen (same shit goes for cell phones while driving)

Sorry for your loss man : (

TeeKup
March 17th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Yesterday was the funeral service. I can honestly say it was one of the most painful things me and many many other people had to do in our very short lives.

ultama121
March 17th, 2010, 06:08 AM
I'm very sorry to hear this... random moments of tragedy such as this really make you think.