PDA

View Full Version : Who here watches Castle?

Rob Oplawar
March 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
See last night's episode?

I saw it coming pretty much right away, but still,
SAHJAHGKLHGOIAE^LIMTNJ*ODCS&B^UMB TCLD YJSTDH LKJSAC.

FUCK cliffhangers.

Cojafoji
March 23rd, 2010, 04:44 PM
yeah seriously. at the end i was like WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

think she survived?

Dwood
March 23rd, 2010, 05:14 PM
Yes.

Ifafudafi
March 23rd, 2010, 05:24 PM
yeah anything with Nathan Fillion is bound to have some quality; it's a good show if a bit too forumlaic at times

And there's no way they'll kill off such an important character for the sake of a weekly villain; it's a classic cliffhanger. Still effective initially though.

PopeAK49
March 23rd, 2010, 05:33 PM
I got it recorded so I'm going to watch it tonight along with JUSTIFIED!!!

BobtheGreatII
March 23rd, 2010, 06:56 PM
Yeah... bogus ending. Guess we'll see next week.

Kornman00
March 24th, 2010, 03:34 AM
I lost my internet connection so I haven't caught any episodes since the dominatrix one :\

At least I'm not in nazi land for much longer. Jebus how I miss the states

Bodzilla
March 24th, 2010, 03:40 AM
wait, Dominatrix AND Nathon Fillion?

what have i been doing with my life.

I've seen an episode or 2, but i just loved Firefly so bad that it's like seeing that girl you always had a crush on going out with another guy and you know it's just never gunna be the same.

Rob Oplawar
March 24th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Haha, well said, Bod.
Nah, but Castle is awesome. If you love Firefly, you gotta see the Halloween episode of Castle...

neuro
March 24th, 2010, 02:01 PM
stupid show with stupid america humor.

Good_Apollo
March 24th, 2010, 02:19 PM
stupid show with stupid america humor.Go back to Europe commie~

Cortexian
March 29th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Go back to Europe commie~

Also the cliffhanger was horrible, very very horrible.

Rob Oplawar
March 30th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Well, go figure. Bathtubs can save you from an explosion, apparently. Nevermind the problem of shockwaves liquefying your organs and such. Well, it's still a fun show.

Cortexian
March 30th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Well, go figure. Bathtubs can save you from an explosion, apparently. Nevermind the problem of shockwaves liquefying your organs and such. Well, it's still a fun show.
Judging by the damage it wasn't that large of a blast, it just looked like it since it was all hollywooded up. Also they stated the bathroom door took some of the blast as well, either way, it's an entertaining television show and not "real life hour".

Corndogman
April 2nd, 2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I'm glad they actually did something to tie the episodes together. Tbh I was getting sick of every episode being so similar, like re-using an episode template with different characters/murder. That's why I generally don't like CSI type shows, but Castle (and Psych for that matter) but a different spin on it, those are the two I can actually stand to watch. Hope they do more stuff like this, with more of a sub-plot between episodes (like the thing with Becket's mom they had going before) because its starting to feel a little cut and dry.