PDA

View Full Version : Alan Wake

Limited
May 13th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Okay, so this game looks awesome, should I get it? Anyone here have it and would you recommend?

I'm definitely getting Red Dead Redemption so I'll switch between them so they don't get too stale.

Donut
May 13th, 2010, 06:24 PM
holy shit i looked it up on youtube. this game DOES look awesome. im with limited on this one.

Saggy
May 13th, 2010, 07:05 PM
I've only played the first episode, and I have to say, it's a real interesting game. It will definitely make you feel uneasy at times; when walking through the forest you feel the need to look behind you to make sure there's nothing following you. I'd type up more of a review, but I'm a bit busy at the moment. Even when I played in the middle of the day with the lights on, I was still feeling uneasy and that's not something I can say about most games these days. All I can say is that if you enjoy thrillers with an exciting story and like to feel scared, this game is for you. I myself can't wait to play the rest of the game to figure out what the hell is going on with the story.

Limited
May 13th, 2010, 07:48 PM
I'm not a massive fan of horror things, is it like really scary?

FireDragon04
May 14th, 2010, 06:23 PM
I got it today. Finished the first episode. I don't know what it is, but it scared me... and not a whole lot scares me. Well i say its scary, its kinda more freaky.... i'm looking forward to playing some more tomorrow though.

Limited
May 20th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Well I bought the game earlier and its amazing, pretty freaky. Definitely not planning to play it at midnight with lights off on my own lol.

Ive just finished episode 2, any one know how many episodes there are?

ultama121
May 31st, 2010, 09:04 PM
This game is awesome. Currently playing on hard, I'm on the last episode, Departure.

K-09plCa530

Skip to 3:07 for something awesome.

Limited
May 31st, 2010, 09:23 PM
I literally just did that bit earlier today, was so awesome. I wish you could do Barrys job though.