PDA

View Full Version : tf2 on mac

ICEE
June 10th, 2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z295/iron_clad_photo/engisgottagun.jpg?t=1276205268

check out engie's new toy. I am excited by this

Soldier is a PC user, and sniper is just smug because he runs linux.

Llama Juice
June 10th, 2010, 04:34 PM
My windows partition is looking less and less useful on my macbook.

CabooseJr
June 10th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I want to get those fucking earbuds.

Aerowyn
June 10th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I want to get those fucking earbuds.

Those earbuds are going to scream, "Look at me, I'm a pretentious Mac fanboy. SHOOT ME, PLEASE! :iamafag:"

Jelly
June 10th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I lost my account to those earbuds

Aerowyn
June 10th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Valve, I see what you did there:
http://i.imgur.com/4SCXQ.jpg

Cagerrin
June 10th, 2010, 04:53 PM
what the fucking fuck did they do to the menu? it's like they replaced their UI designers with antelopes in heat.

Aerowyn
June 10th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Yeah.... I have no idea what any of those symbols are supposed to be for. :P There was nothing wrong with the menu beforehand anyway. That whole, "Here's all the stuff you can do in a simple list on the left side of the screen" thing has been a Valve trademark, really. They do that for all their games. :P

This just looks kind of strange to me. But hey, we'll get used to it, surely.

Syuusuke
June 10th, 2010, 04:57 PM
That's it Headphones?

Sel
June 10th, 2010, 05:12 PM
give me your steam login info so I can get you all earbuds!!!

CN3089
June 10th, 2010, 05:21 PM
guys, i've got a mac, if you want the earbuds you can give me your account deta-

fuck

Aerowyn
June 10th, 2010, 05:23 PM

OKAY SENDING YOU A PM RITE NAO

ICEE
June 10th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Hey Llama would you use my steam info to get me earbuds?

Pyong Kawaguchi
June 10th, 2010, 05:24 PM
just dl mac and install it to your pc
noobs

:v:

Inferno
June 10th, 2010, 05:54 PM
ITT: More Hats = Better Gameplay

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/98983591-4.jpg

InnerGoat
June 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM
lol awesome

I love you Gaben :)

Syuusuke
June 10th, 2010, 06:17 PM
just dl mac and install it to your pc
noobs

:v:

OK!

Amit
June 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM
LOL, funny part is that I use my Windows 7 partition more than my iMac's Snow Leopard partition. Well, this will be the first of any exclusive content I get.

sdavis117
June 10th, 2010, 06:38 PM
That might be the most clusterfuck menu ever, of all time.

Heathen
June 10th, 2010, 07:05 PM
I like it.

E: A lot actually.

Anyways, less menu, more wtf training awesome!

Inferno
June 10th, 2010, 07:32 PM
"A Player" has found Earbuds is a typo. It should be replaced by "A Player" is a Pretentious Faggot.

DEElekgolo
June 10th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Tf2 servers should insta-ban all mac clients that connect.

Spy was not in video?
Hmmm....

ODX
June 10th, 2010, 08:05 PM
And so it was, that PC users could no longer bitch that Mac's suck because they can not play games.

This should be interesting...

DEElekgolo
June 10th, 2010, 08:17 PM
PC to mac ports are always dumbed down. I like how the mac version has an extensive tutorial so they can learn to play.

Inferno
June 10th, 2010, 08:25 PM
And they had to go and make all the buttons HUGE and cluster fuck the Main Menu so the Mac users could figure out the UI.

Llama Juice
June 10th, 2010, 08:45 PM
I'm so glad they made the buttons bigger, I didn't really care much for TF2 before, but now that I can see what's going on I think it's a neat game! :D

Now if only steam on my mac would be a bit more stable....

CN3089
June 10th, 2010, 11:47 PM
]Not only will I never play TF2 again because of earbuds only for *sigh with disgust* Mac users,

I will also never buy any Valve or Valve endorsed products ever again.

I may stop playing video games altogether because of this CRAP.

Forget you Valve, you sold out.

Its official, Valve does not like PC community...

i am sad.

♥♥♥♥ you valve.

heh

Syuusuke
June 11th, 2010, 12:40 AM
All because of *sigh* earbuds.

ICEE
June 11th, 2010, 02:04 AM
all I know is that when I'm sniping, earbuds wearers take priority.

Cagerrin
June 11th, 2010, 02:07 AM
all I know is that when I'm sniping, earbuds wearers take priority.
somebody's making a clientside model for the earbuds that's basically a really reflective apple logo. I for one am looking forward to it.

Sel
June 11th, 2010, 06:55 AM
ITT: More Hats = Better Gameplay

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/98983591-4.jpg

wow you are a fucking terrible medic.

Also the new menu is great, give yourself a few days to get used to the new layout and where everything is, and it looks a fucktonne better than the previous one :S

CabooseJr
June 11th, 2010, 07:19 AM
The menu looks fine to me, I love watching the kids in the steam forums bitch about it.

Bastinka
June 11th, 2010, 07:52 AM
In my opinion it looks a lot nicer then the old default Main Menu Valve uses for nearly every game.

Llama Juice
June 11th, 2010, 07:59 AM
I have the earbuds. I feel cool now.

How do I equip them? I'm a stupid mac user.

Alwin Roth
June 11th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Wonder if there's servers dedicated to a Mac vs PC users.

DEElekgolo
June 11th, 2010, 09:02 AM
If there is a way to tell if the client is running either mac or PC I am sure it is possible.

sdavis117
June 11th, 2010, 09:06 AM
From what I hear your drop rate is temporarily increased when you kill a Mac user.

Valve is awesome.

Llama Juice
June 11th, 2010, 10:49 AM
I joined a server today and during the prep time for the round like four people started meleeing me on my team because of my earbuds.

Inferno
June 11th, 2010, 01:24 PM
@Sel: I reset my stats recently. Don't hate.

Me and my friend trolled some mac users about hardware. How do I upgrade my Mac? Do I buy a new one that's more expensive?

Also, The rumor about killing mac users increasing your drop rate actually seems valid. I never ever ever get items and yet I got quite a few yesterday. Though it's probably just coincidence.

Sel
June 11th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Also, The rumor about killing mac users increasing your drop rate actually seems valid. I never ever ever get items and yet I got quite a few yesterday. Though it's probably just coincidence.

Yesterday was the start of the random drops week, as in, when the limit for items resets. So now you get them every thursday friday and maybe saturday and then the rest of the week is devoid of them.

Inferno
June 11th, 2010, 02:37 PM
The item system is dumb.

Also,
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/99024516-4.jpg
2 of them head ear buds. :realsmug:

edit-

I just crafted 2 hats. I made a video. Uploading.

http://video.xfire.com/2d6f0b-4.jpg (http://www.xfire.com/video/2d6f0b/)

Amit
June 11th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Yesterday was the start of the random drops week, as in, when the limit for items resets. So now you get them every thursday friday and maybe saturday and then the rest of the week is devoid of them.

That would explain me being awarded shit for not playing for over a year.

n00b1n8R
June 11th, 2010, 08:17 PM
And so it was, that PC users could no longer bitch that Mac's suck because they can not play games.
Yeah congrats Steve, I'm really proud of you finally getting games we've had since '07!!
BRB playing DoW2

Llama Juice
June 12th, 2010, 02:29 AM
I know it's been posted a few times by trolls about getting the earbuds, but I'll get you them if you want. Just PM me your login stuff (change your password first) and I'll get you them.

Shock120
June 12th, 2010, 06:11 AM
What's the indication for Mac and PC players?

n00b1n8R
June 12th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Those who have earbuds and those who lack them and refuse to co-operate with those who do.

Also, CONFIRMING LLAMA IS LEGIT, SEND YOUR DETAILS TO HIM NAO TO ENRAGE PCFAGS

Syuusuke
June 12th, 2010, 10:13 AM
A bunch of PC players have a mac, or had a friend log in for them, to get earbuds.

And a few installed OS X on their PCs.

n00b1n8R
June 12th, 2010, 10:43 AM
miscfortress2

Amit
June 12th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Llama Juice is legit for real. I didn't need to use his services, but Aerowyn did so he must be legit. Especially since he's the Modacity nomad (sort of) and and actually tries to meet people.

sevlag
June 12th, 2010, 10:50 AM
meh i can live without faggoty earbuds, never liked them to begin with in real life

Llama Juice
June 12th, 2010, 11:11 AM
lul

N00b, Pyong, and Aero are all apple fanboys now according to their earbuds.

Pyong Kawaguchi
June 12th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the earbuds btw :)

ICEE
June 12th, 2010, 12:07 PM
I wont ever use the earbuds, I just want them because their a hat.

Syuusuke
June 12th, 2010, 12:42 PM
They're a misc

which means you can wear it with a hat

which means i can wear it with my safe n' sound

Heathen
June 12th, 2010, 02:15 PM
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/7482/scootissobad.png

Aerowyn
June 12th, 2010, 02:38 PM
lul

N00b, Pyong, and Aero are all apple fanboys now according to their earbuds.

I put them on and went into the server I always play in. There was a brit on there the other day all up in my face saying, "HOW DO YOU LIKE MY EARBUDS?"

So I spawned in, stood right in front of him, taunted, and said, "NOT SO SPECIAL NOW, ARE YOU." And then took them off and went about my gaming :P

Llama Juice
June 13th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Last day to get the earbuds if you guys want em. PM me your login stuff and I'll grab em for ye when I get a chance.

That includes you AAA

Aerowyn
June 13th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Last day to get the earbuds if you guys want em. PM me your login stuff and I'll grab em for ye when I get a chance.

That includes you AAA

Llama is completely trustworthy. I changed my password, gave him the info. He went in, got the earbuds, logged out, I changed my password back, finished.

... other than the 5 PM's I got from my steam friends asking me who LlamaJuice was.... :P

Pyong Kawaguchi
June 13th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Yep, he did the same for me too.
:)

n00b1n8R
June 13th, 2010, 07:49 PM
No true TF2 fan could let the opportunity for a free limited hat go by could the? :realsmug:

Send Llama your info now!

Syuusuke
June 13th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Miscfortess2.

Llama Juice
June 13th, 2010, 08:35 PM
AAA uses the arrow keys instead of WASD.

Do you have any idea how fucked that is on my macbook? Especially when I'm trying to play as the sniper using my trackpad?

Right click should be zoom, not jump!

sevlag
June 13th, 2010, 08:56 PM
i can live without the earbuds to be honest

StankBacon
June 13th, 2010, 10:22 PM

i use the arrows for all my games, cant stand wasd.

CN3089
June 13th, 2010, 10:45 PM
If you use the arrow keys or wsad you are a scrub, esdf supremacy

DEElekgolo
June 13th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Tab,Backspace,Left Ctrl,Enter

Syuusuke
June 13th, 2010, 11:26 PM
If you use a keyboard, you're a scrub.

Speaking of scrubs, tomorrow's the last day.

Heathen
June 14th, 2010, 02:37 AM
booted tf2 on my iphone and got my headphones.

AAA
June 14th, 2010, 03:02 AM

"Hello, I'm a PC."

Thank You for putting in the time to do it for me, though. (How many times am I gonna say that?? lol) (nah, that's the last time...)

+rep for a week. (dunno how I'm gonna do it, but dammit Imma do it.)

CN3089
June 14th, 2010, 03:43 AM
http://video.xfire.com/2d6f0b-4.jpg (http://www.xfire.com/video/2d6f0b/)

tough guy's "toke" lmbo

Syuusuke
June 14th, 2010, 09:23 AM
booted tf2 on my iphone and got my headphones.

Do you think if I boot TF2 from my Zune, I would get zune earbuds?

Llama Juice
June 14th, 2010, 12:23 PM
I just got it for Bod, so apparently it's still going right now... if you want it lemme know.

CabooseJr
June 14th, 2010, 02:08 PM
I just got it for Bod, so apparently it's still going right now... if you want it lemme know.

I'll be going to the apple store in a bit, but if they won't allow us to install steam and play TF2, I'll pm you.

Llama Juice
June 14th, 2010, 02:22 PM
So you're planning on downloading a 6 GB game on the store's internet?

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me. Best of luck to ye sir.

sdavis117
June 14th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Did the Source SDK get ported to the mac by any chance?

CabooseJr
June 14th, 2010, 05:56 PM
I got my earbuds. We installed the steam and tf2 within 20mins. The employees were actually interested in seeing how tf2 would run, so they had no problem with us installing it.

Llama Juice
June 14th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Oh shit, nice haha.

ICEE
June 16th, 2010, 02:41 PM
http://tf2wiki.net/w/images/4/4e/NewEngyGun.PNG

Yay for tf2wiki. Full view of the engie's shotgun

Heathen
June 16th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I got my earbuds. We installed the steam and tf2 within 20mins. The employees were actually interested in seeing how tf2 would run, so they had no problem with us installing it.
downloaded spirit at the orchard today. Jb my ipad I had bought 5 seconds before.

Inferno
June 16th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Ipad? What is that some kind of tampon?

What do Ipads have to do with TF2?

Syuusuke
June 19th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Nothing he's talking about downloading shit on Apple-associated products. It is just an offtopic post, like this and that.

So yea

So HOW is the TF2 on the mac? When I tried it, it ran like shit...but I did install OS X on my PC, not native, ah bs bs bs computer stuff

Phobias
June 20th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Since we're off topic.

Theres a bloke that frequents my favourite server who changed his name to "I don't heal mac users" and rolled medic. 5 minutes later and he announces "ubers up, roll point" and we push to final on badwater. He hits uber and ubers everyone (all 7 of us) within medigun range EXCEPT the 2 mac users who die horribly to a kritz who then start bitching about the medic who replies "so mac users are blind as well as fucking stupid these days? Read the name softcocks". Such an awesome troll, I love the TOG guys.

Llama Juice
June 20th, 2010, 08:25 AM
The game itself isn't bad on my mac... it'll hiccup here and there and let the audio drop for short bits... but the big problem is the load times and the menu system.

It takes FUCKING FOREVER to join any matches, because it always hangs on downloading all the random bullshit from the servers... and then 9/10 times it would fail at downloading the .bsp files from people... or it would hang mid download.... so if I tried to join the same map later it would say that my map is invalid rather than trying to just redownload the map.

I spent 2 hours trying to join Aero's match one night.... and the only way I was able to get into the map she was playing was by actually going to some website and downloading the map from there and installing it. I eventually got frustrated and plugged in my PC and hooked that all up... to be greeted with updates galore. I hadn't used that PC in a while, especially for Steam... so I still had the old UI and such... and so after I updated steam I had to update TF2... and there was a gig of updates... and said it'd take an hour.... so I told Aero I'd play with her later and just let my PC do it's thing for the night.

All of this stuff... It's stuff like this that makes me a console gamer... because I'm not a fan of fighting technology to get it to play your games.... with a console you just put it in and hit play and it works. Occasionally you'll have updates, sure... but they aren't like this....

The simplicity of playing > quakesounds.

Also, fun little trinket of joy... every account that you sign onto steam with it downloads all your save data and such onto the PC you're signing onto....

TF2 savedata is like 500-600 MB... and I signed into 10 of your accounts to get you kids the earbuds haha. I know that's not a mac thing or whatever.... it was just obnoxious 'casue I was like "Oh, that's where that 6 GB went...

Inferno
June 20th, 2010, 12:23 PM
TF2 saves are really that big? I thought it just kept track of sprays and config files. All of your items/crafting is saved on the steam server.

Syuusuke
June 20th, 2010, 12:31 PM
You can decide to download custom sounds/content if you want, Llama.

Amit
June 20th, 2010, 03:34 PM
You can decide to download custom sounds/content if you want, Llama.

I thought it wouldn't work if you don't.

Bodzilla
June 20th, 2010, 04:13 PM
The game itself isn't bad on my mac... it'll hiccup here and there and let the audio drop for short bits... but the big problem is the load times and the menu system.

It takes FUCKING FOREVER to join any matches, because it always hangs on downloading all the random bullshit from the servers... and then 9/10 times it would fail at downloading the .bsp files from people... or it would hang mid download.... so if I tried to join the same map later it would say that my map is invalid rather than trying to just redownload the map.

I spent 2 hours trying to join Aero's match one night.... and the only way I was able to get into the map she was playing was by actually going to some website and downloading the map from there and installing it. I eventually got frustrated and plugged in my PC and hooked that all up... to be greeted with updates galore. I hadn't used that PC in a while, especially for Steam... so I still had the old UI and such... and so after I updated steam I had to update TF2... and there was a gig of updates... and said it'd take an hour.... so I told Aero I'd play with her later and just let my PC do it's thing for the night.

All of this stuff... It's stuff like this that makes me a console gamer... because I'm not a fan of fighting technology to get it to play your games.... with a console you just put it in and hit play and it works. Occasionally you'll have updates, sure... but they aren't like this....

The simplicity of playing > quakesounds.

Also, fun little trinket of joy... every account that you sign onto steam with it downloads all your save data and such onto the PC you're signing onto....

TF2 savedata is like 500-600 MB... and I signed into 10 of your accounts to get you kids the earbuds haha. I know that's not a mac thing or whatever.... it was just obnoxious 'casue I was like "Oh, that's where that 6 GB went...
ENTy1nAugOI

basically my response.

Inferno
June 20th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Steam is bad because it won't play the game. Like it says my computers video card isn't supported but that's obviously steams fault. Obviously.

ICEE
June 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM
yeah and it looks just like a website. What kind of program makes you download a website that downloads more stuff?

Pooky
June 20th, 2010, 06:11 PM

Quoted for mother fucking truth. Just try running KotOR on Windows 7 and tell me how great PC gaming is.

Inferno
June 20th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Quoted for mother fucking truth. Just try running KotOR on Windows 7 and tell me how great PC gaming is.

Try playing your old Xbox games on a Xbox 360 and tell me how great console gaming is.

Your argument is invalid.

Pooky
June 20th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Try playing your old Xbox games on a Xbox 360 and tell me how great console gaming is.

Your argument is invalid.

Xbox 1 is not Xbox 360. Windows is still windows. Old xbox games might not have live support anymore, but they still plug and play on their intended platform without any hotfixes, workarounds, or driver rollbacks.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=194324

When's the last time you had to do all of that to get a console game to so much as START?

Hey, let's even look at an example you posted yourself Inferno!

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?21825-Crysis-is-so-stable!

Inferno
June 20th, 2010, 09:18 PM
The differences between a Windows XP machine and a Windows 7 machine. Software and (Generally) Hardware.
The differences between an Xbox and an Xbox 360. Software and Hardware.

And seriously, 90% of the xbox games I've tried to play on a 360 have broken or just plain not worked. And even the few that do work require you to go online and download patches. Also no live support.

edit-

Also I wonder what the fail rate of the average PC is compared to the fail rate of the Xbox 360.

Phopojijo
June 20th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Quoted for mother fucking truth. Just try running KotOR on Windows 7 and tell me how great PC gaming is.Actually there's a few fixes for it... a 7+ year old game.

If your console breaks and it's too old for the company to support it... you're SOL on its games... or you emulate it on a PC.

Inferno
June 20th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Actually there's a few fixes for it... a 7+ year old game.

If your console breaks and it's too old for the company to support it... you're SOL on its games... or you emulate it on a PC.

Project 64. I still split screen SSB with my friends on my computer.

Llama Juice
June 20th, 2010, 09:35 PM
The difference is that they just released this game on OSX, and my hardware is good enough to run the game fine. I've ran it perfectly smoothly on my windows bootcamp (aside from the similar patches and shit.)

The DEVELOPER is supporting the game on my current platform, whereas xbox games aren't supported by anyone really other than M$ on the 360.... which is using an emulator to run the original Xbox games anyhow.

... and the differences between an Xbox and a PS3 are software and hardware by the way... just like the differences between a Nintendo DS and my MacBook Pro.

My point is that not only is your argument invalid inferno, but it's silly to assume that Xbox games should run flawlessly on an emulator. I have my original Xbox hooked up to play original Xbox games. Just like I have my Atari, NES, SNES, N64... etc hooked up.... all of those games can be played on the original Xbox via emulators... but they're all best played on their target hardware.

Someone asked how the game runs on OSX, so I answered... It runs like a cripple in a marathon. It WILL get to the goal eventually... but it's not pretty along the way and it's slightly sad and frustrating to watch.

Phopojijo
June 20th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Personally the PC gaming world (actually all of videogaming TBH) would have been TONNES better had Linux overtaken DOS in the consumer space.

Something doesn't work? Someone probably already fixed it. Some OS version was a total lemon? Move to an alternative and <gasp> your binaries are mostly compatible... and the ones that aren't... likely can and have been fixed.

There's room in the world for proprietary EULAs -- but as you get higher up the dependency tree -- you need to be more and more open.

<3 LGPL :p

Inferno
June 20th, 2010, 09:37 PM
I was talking about pookies example. He's expecting a game designed on WinXP (I believe) to run on W7. Which is like trying to stick a N64 cartridge into a gamecube.

I don't know shit about TF2 on the mac. I don't know shit about mac's in general. I bet Steve Jobs is an alien and they use human organs to make their processors.

:tinfoil:

Phopojijo
June 20th, 2010, 09:45 PM
The DEVELOPER is supporting the game on my current platform, whereas xbox games aren't supported by anyone really other than M$ on the 360.... which is using an emulator to run the original Xbox games anyhow.Why aren't more people unsettled by this?

Futzy
June 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Why aren't more people unsettled by this?
They're old games. They aren't exactly priorities for any developers.

Phopojijo
June 20th, 2010, 09:54 PM
They're old games. They aren't exactly priorities for any developers.No I mean -- that you MUST be at the support of the platform owner without violating any laws.

Pooky
June 21st, 2010, 02:14 AM
The differences between a Windows XP machine and a Windows 7 machine. Software and (Generally) Hardware.
The differences between an Xbox and an Xbox 360. Software and Hardware.

And seriously, 90% of the xbox games I've tried to play on a 360 have broken or just plain not worked. And even the few that do work require you to go online and download patches. Also no live support.

edit-

Also I wonder what the fail rate of the average PC is compared to the fail rate of the Xbox 360.

Yeah my example wasn't the best, that was just a game that was particularly nightmarish to try and get working. Which is why I added the example you posted yourself. At any rate, I think I was in a really pissy mood when I posted that.

sevlag
June 21st, 2010, 07:16 AM
I get DOOM II to run on my vista just fine and thats for what windows 95?

now if you'll excuse me there are archviles that need a beatin

Inferno
June 21st, 2010, 11:26 AM
Anyways back on topic. How bad is the performance difference between 2 similar machines running OSX and WinXP/W7.

Llama Juice
June 21st, 2010, 08:19 PM
I've played TF2 on my macbook running WinXP, all of my issues that I've spoken about are entirely platform dependent and OSX related, not hardware related.

Inferno
June 22nd, 2010, 09:32 AM
Welp, haven't they updated things recently?

Llama Juice
June 22nd, 2010, 03:00 PM
I haven't checked, don't really care that much.... but I'll hop on to see if it's still horrible.

E:
It constantly hangs on downloading stuff still, and it still fails at downloading maps.

It will start the download for the map, but not really download anything... so I'll end up wiht a 4 KB file with the right name that the server tries to check to see if my map is valid... fails... and boots me.

Bodzilla
June 22nd, 2010, 04:15 PM
thats happens on PC's too llama. not just a mac thing.

sometimes things go wrong and you have to fix them, if you think everything you do is never going fuck up, or encounter an error or a bug then your living in a dream world.

Heathen
June 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM
Project 64. I still split screen SSB with my friends on my computer.

gay, play it online.

Inferno
June 22nd, 2010, 04:29 PM
gay, play it online.

You asking to get wooped by my Link Down A attacks, punk?

Amit
June 23rd, 2010, 09:23 AM
What is everyone bitching and moaning about? These are isolated cases, which should be dealt with, but are otherwise non-existent to most people.

I have TF2 running on my iMac on OSX and Bootcamp. There is a notable drop in FPS in the OSX version, but it still works as it should. Same goes for Crysis. I have installed it three times on three different computers using Windows 7 64-Bit and it worked right out of the box.

As for TF2, this is a more serious issue as Llama Juice's computer clearly meets the requirements of an officially supported game. Check Steam forums?