PDA

View Full Version : Amnesia: The Dark Decent

iizahsum
September 4th, 2010, 12:44 PM
The last remaining memories fade away into darkness. Your mind is a mess and only a feeling of being hunted remains. You must escape. Awake... Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.~steam description.

The game releases on September 8th, but the demo is already released. It is a lot of fun and a good break from the Action shooter and Role playing games we are plagued with today. It seems well written from what I can tell from the demo, and is really, really creepy. Not that difficult to get used to so you can jump right into the demo and pretty much know how to play, but still has a lot of cool features. I recommend at least trying the demo. Apparently it has a level editor too.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFjYbC9lXU&feature=related

Kornman00
September 4th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Perhaps try adding article links or youtube videos when posting about a new game instead of a wall of text

Aerowyn
September 11th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Been watching a guy play this game on his Livestream. That shit is scary. I don't honestly think I could play through it. Monsters are sort of sparse, but when they do appear are those inconvenient moments when you find yourself without a place to hide.

Yes, I said HIDE. There are no weapons in this game. You do not fight monsters. You run. And you pray to God that they don't find you.

Amit
September 13th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Been watching a guy play this game on his Livestream. That shit is scary. I don't honestly think I could play through it. Monsters are sort of sparse, but when they do appear are those inconvenient moments when you find yourself without a place to hide.

Yes, I said HIDE. There are no weapons in this game. You do not fight monsters. You run. And you pray to God that they don't find you.

^^ makes me want to check it out, but I'm afraid i'll just end up soiling myself :(