PDA

View Full Version : [eBay]Selling my iPod touch 3rd Generation (32 GB)

Nero
September 5th, 2010, 01:31 PM
So I decided that I have enough ipods and I want/need to sell my 32 gb, Ipod Touch. It is BRAND NEW, since I just got it replaced yesterday. Reason being: So i can sell the Ipod as new.
Hopefully the bids will make it go up to around 200 bucks, and thats a bargain, since the price at stores is about 300$ C. (In canada that is.)
Anyways, Just thought mb someone here needed a Ipod Touch. =)
*Shipping not included in the price*

Edit: Crap, forgot to post a link to it. Link;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270631115957#ht_571wt_1137

sdavis117
September 5th, 2010, 05:41 PM
You'd think they would update the box art through the years. I still have the box for my 1st Gen iTouch and it looks almost the same. Only difference is that mine is a little less colorful.

Nero
September 5th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I stated that I am using my 1st gen box of my 8 gig, because it wont require as much protection in the package. Compared to Apples new packages, this one is much more sturdier and nice looking. :p

sdavis117
September 5th, 2010, 10:06 PM
I stated that I am using my 1st gen box of my 8 gig, because it wont require as much protection in the package. Compared to Apples new packages, this one is much more sturdier and nice looking. :p

That would explain a lot.

Hotrod
September 6th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Well, my 3rd gen iPod touch 32 gig just died because the screen decided to fuck up on me, so I might take a look at this...

Nero
September 6th, 2010, 02:02 AM
We live in the same province. I live in Guelph. If you want it... I can sell it to you for 200 bucks. Shipping would cost peanuts since you don't live far. Anyways if you want it, be sure to tell me, since it seems it's getting watchers and bidders now. :)