PDA

View Full Version : Operation Black Mesa September Media Release

ultama121
September 6th, 2010, 06:47 PM
I'm too lazy to do all the linking this time around, so just go here.
www.obmsource.com
(www.obmsource.com):iamafag:

ODX
September 6th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I tried to join in with those guys, they even gave me that Spas-12 as a trial to see what I could do.

Unfortunately I didn't have Max 10 at the time (I do now though) and couldn't open the files. The forum like, reset then or something and my application got deleted so they forgot about me >_>

ultama121
September 6th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Argh, sorry about that. You see, we had a bit of a run-in with a programmer that went crazy and threatened to leak the mod and all this crap and he deleted the forum and we had to restore from a backup. We had a lot of things on our mind at the time and we just didn't remember. If you're still willing to go for it, your trial is more than welcome.

Darqeness
September 6th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Looks incredible so far. Keep up the good work!

I especially loved the first person animations for the snark :neckbeard:

ODX
September 6th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Argh, sorry about that. You see, we had a bit of a run-in with a programmer that went crazy and threatened to leak the mod and all this crap and he deleted the forum and we had to restore from a backup. We had a lot of things on our mind at the time and we just didn't remember. If you're still willing to go for it, your trial is more than welcome.OH WAIT YOU'RE THAT GUY I REMEMBER. I was like "wait why is he saying 'we'..."

Not sure, lately I haven't been animating much and I'm not quite sure if whatever style my animating is deciding to be at this time (because it changes a bit >_>) would fit in with the rest of the animations. That Sn1pe guy is pretty good, Mr. Brightside is probably the best guy there though animation-wise. Perhaps later down the road if it's still in development I'll hop aboard.

ThePlague
September 6th, 2010, 10:58 PM
This looks damn amazing. Good job. Can't wait to see some actual game-play videos of the areas :p