PDA

View Full Version : CoD WaW issues

assassinchief107
March 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Alright, so I installed the game, started it up, went on options, clicked on "Enter key code", put it my key, woot! it says it's valid! Then I go and attempt to create an online profile, "cannot connect to online service". What is this
Later on, allowed it through firewall, still not working. I'm positive that all ports are opened, this is the ONLY game that gives me BS errors. wtf is the problem?

Amit
March 28th, 2011, 12:29 PM
It didn't automatically use your key during installation? If anything, go into the registry and check the key it has in the cd-key's reg key. It should be the one you're typing into the multiplayer options. Well, that is how COD4's key works. I don't know if Treyarchs shit works like that, though.

assassinchief107
March 28th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Nope, this is different.

Amit
March 28th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Nope, this is different.

Aight, I'll have to install WaW myself when I get home and check how their key system works.

assassinchief107
March 29th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Seriously, no one knows a fix?

Amit
March 29th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Chances are if you don't find a solution on google, you're not gonna find one here.

assassinchief107
March 29th, 2011, 09:30 AM
E: Downloading patch, maybe that'll fix it.
Got a clue if it'll do any good?

Amit
March 29th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Reinstall?

assassinchief107
March 29th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Re-install the game? And go through the campaign all over again just to play zombies?

Amit
March 29th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Re-install the game? And go through the campaign all over again just to play zombies?

You're an innocent one, aren't you? Download a saveame with all missions unlocked. Or just load the last campaign mission (Devmap ber3b) through the console and play through it. It's one of my favourites in the game. Not to mention, it'll unlock Zombies for you. You can try loading up the zombie one right away, but I'm not sure if it'll stay unlocked. Still, that won't fix your connection issues. No point in playing zombies solo other than for recording/brag rights purposes.

Warsaw
March 29th, 2011, 01:52 PM
WaW's campaign is pretty short at any rate. It's fun cruising through the levels, catching things you didn't get the first time around.

assassinchief107
March 29th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Campaign isn't short, the levels are.

Warsaw
March 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Speak for yourself, man. I cruised through it in just over three hours. That's a bloody short campaign.