PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the HCE ranking system?

Hiralis
April 9th, 2011, 12:28 AM
I heard that people were attempting to make a HCE ranking system app. is this true?

Amit
April 9th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Synapse I think it was called? I believe that the project was put on hold indefinitely. Not enough interest, I think. Use the search to find the details. Also, I think this thread should be in the HCE section, I dunno if you didn't realize you were posting in Tech Talk. Also, search is your friend on any website that supports it. Use it before creating threads.

And what's up with your personal message?

Hiralis
April 9th, 2011, 12:43 AM
everyone is entitled to their opinions

Cortexian
April 9th, 2011, 01:07 AM
We have plans to incorporate a Synapse-like player statistic and ranking system into the application that Skyline is making. It's the one that's on the Modacity servers right now, and some simple statistics have already started being recorded.

Actually, they aren't.

This is our website, you agreed to our terms of service. Access to this website is a privilege and not a right. If I gave a damn what you think of me I'd act on that and ban you for simply insulting a staff member, this has happened before and if you continue to send me insulting PM's it will happen again.

Amit
April 9th, 2011, 01:23 AM

Your opinion is welcome if it isn't mindless or blatantly insulting (especially of staff members).

Sean Aero
April 9th, 2011, 08:48 AM
We have plans to incorporate a Synapse-like player statistic and ranking system into the application that Skyline is making. It's the one that's on the Modacity servers right now, and some simple statistics have already started being recorded.

Thanks for the insight, I thought the production of the app was shelved.

Left6
April 15th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Is there an actual projected release date yet?

Cortexian
April 16th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Is there an actual projected release date yet?
I'll let you know right now, there are no projected release dates in the Halo CE community.

It will be released when it's ready.

ZeRk`
April 21st, 2011, 08:58 AM
Well hopefully it will be complete before Halo 'totally' dies.

Kornman00
April 21st, 2011, 10:30 AM
Two things will survive the apocalypse: roaches and Halo. With humans out of the way, roaches will evolve and become to worship Halo as a religion. It will be the basis of many wars and will divide people. Hey, humans did it after the Dinosaurs.

but there still won't be a ranking system

Sean Aero
April 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM
but there still won't be a ranking system

I'll take that bet and raise you a 100