PDA

View Full Version : [SC2] So this guy was like, "dude, I won"...

Kornman00
December 10th, 2011, 01:44 AM
as he was rushing me with Reapers. And indeed it did seem that was the case, but I don't g (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&)ive up and I never surrender. I took my remaining forces, lifted up all non-fixed buildings, and attacked his base. My Marines and Muraders chewed up all his supply pads, then took out the stragglers coming out of his barracks, along with all his SCVs he tried to attack me with. Then he tried to send the lolreapers that were attacking my base back to his base, but I just blew thru them. Needless to say he surrendered. Oh yeah, making it rain in the Practice League :downs:

Then later, I was playing 2v2 and half way into the game my team mate was like "sorry, I'm going to play minecraft", and I was like, yeah whatever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg).

But serious, fuck that guy. And fuck minecraft. And any game made in Java. You know what, just fuck anything Java touches.

n00b1n8R
December 10th, 2011, 02:42 AM
You're wasting your time in practice league once you've learned to put 3 guys in gas. It's not very representative of real games at all (is steppes of war still in still in the map pool?) because of the rocks and the slower game speed is just degrading to play at.

here's what you need to know to get to silver:

MAKE WORKERS NONSTOP
If you're not expanding by 10 minutes you better be going all in.
SCOUT YOU FUCK, EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR (you'll pick it up with experience but ask if you want pointers)
If your buildings are off cooldown and you don't have a damn good reason for it (A long term macro reason or an impending all-in you're about to execute/need to buy defense to defend) then you're doing it wrong.

But if you want to win all the time in practice as terran just mass cloak banshees.

Kornman00
December 10th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Define "expand". Would that be building a 2nd base?

I'm not sure if I posted this before but my username is "kornman", CC is 301 (does that mean there have been 300 korn men before me? heh, this is sparta)

n00b1n8R
December 10th, 2011, 05:07 PM
Expanding means taking a second base (your first new base is taken at your "natural" expansion, after that it's 3rd, 4th etc), cc's are randomly generated, based on your b.net account I suspect (I have the same cc on my NA and SEA accounts).

Kornman00
December 11th, 2011, 02:38 AM
You should train me n00b

Then after you get me researched 'n stuff you can use the kornman rush!*

* Results may vary

n00b1n8R
December 11th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Join phobo's vent when you're playing, somebody (me) is usually in there from like 9ish am GMT+10 or add me on steam.
overlords

Kornman00
December 11th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Was playing on there last night you n00b, n00b!

Bodzilla
December 12th, 2011, 05:47 AM
hey did i ever tell you about the time HEY SHHHHHHHHHHUUUTTTTT UUUPPPPPP!!!

also (watch gsl you baddie, you'll learn to love it)

n00b1n8R
December 12th, 2011, 07:27 AM
watch gsl baddy, if you have any homolust in your body, you will love it.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images2/b/bd/TastosisCoke.jpg

Kornman00
December 12th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I said it before, I'll say it again

I don't have the time.

So there.

Bodzilla
December 12th, 2011, 04:22 PM
:rasberrys:

Kornman00
December 12th, 2011, 07:10 PM
In your butt