PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2

MXC
February 23rd, 2012, 01:46 AM
Because everything needs more WubWub.

MCWJUSulnro&

Warsaw
February 23rd, 2012, 04:00 AM
Can't wait. Been looking forwards to Borderlands 2; I had TONS of fun with the first one. Will pre-order.

Also, this trailer was pretty well-made. A cut above most game trailers.

Kornman00
February 23rd, 2012, 04:48 AM
IDK, I was hugely disappointed with BL1's ending. I'll probably be buying BL2 used.

Timo
February 23rd, 2012, 05:59 AM
I agree that the ending for BL1 was probably the werst every, but the game was still great. Will definitely play through BC2 co-op.

e: Song is Doomsday by Nero if anyone wants to know

Rosco
February 23rd, 2012, 09:05 AM
I agree that the ending for BL1 was probably the werst every, but the game was still great. Will definitely play through BC2 co-op.

e: Song is Doomsday by Nero if anyone wants to know

Unrelated but their new album is awesome (called "Welcome Reality") - far better tracks on there than Doomsday if anyone's interested in the band.

Never played the first, might play this one.. haven't really got back into the gaming thing for so long D:

TeeKup
February 23rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
I am suddenly interested in this game.

ICEE
February 23rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
How can they say that its 1000 degrees hotter when lillith isn't playable anymore? Also why is dubstep invading every game I'm excited about?

Kornman00
February 23rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
You must learn to dubstep before you can dubrun

:downsrim:

TVTyrant
February 23rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
You must learn to dubstep before you can dubrun

:downsrim:
http://kornnersoftware.com/images/boner.png

Kornman00
September 16th, 2013, 05:08 PM
goddamn boner.jpg

So I have Heads & Skins shift codes from the Gearbox Community Day event for XBL/PSN that I won't ever use (only have the game for PC). If anyone wants one, drop a visitor message (so people can see if someone has already requested one, and my PM box is almost full) and say for which platform. First come, first serve. Unless I don't like you. In which case you'll have to go looking for head and getting some skin elsewhere.

PlasbianX
September 16th, 2013, 11:57 PM
goddamn boner.jpg

So I have Heads & Skins shift codes from the Gearbox Community Day event for XBL/PSN that I won't ever use (only have the game for PC). If anyone wants one, drop a visitor message (so people can see if someone has already requested one, and my PM box is almost full) and say for which platform. First come, first serve. Unless I don't like you. In which case you'll have to go looking for head and getting some skin elsewhere.

They also all dropped ingame with about 20 mins of farming.