PDA

View Full Version : Canada: The Next Iraq?

Kornman00
March 31st, 2012, 01:56 AM
nWHLE3DBs38

You better shape the fuck up Canada. Or else we'll invade your ass (literally, we're right below you, easy pickens), bomb your cities, and take your apple juice. All without taking our shoe's off. Yeah, just think about all the mud our invading army of 300 troops will track in.

TVTyrant
March 31st, 2012, 02:24 AM
Yeah! Look out or I'll put my size 13 hunting boot up your asses!

Cortexian
March 31st, 2012, 03:23 AM
Haha, a friend of mine in the CF was actually running me through the latest plans to repel an invasion by the USA. I think they were from around 1930 lol. It was basically "commit all our Forces to retaliatory strike against the USA Government".

One funny thing from that video, is that if Canada wanted to make Nuclear weapons we would probably be the nation with the highest production capability.

TVTyrant
March 31st, 2012, 03:45 AM
Haha, a friend of mine in the CF was actually running me through the latest plans to repel an invasion by the USA. I think they were from around 1930 lol. It was basically "commit all our Forces to retaliatory strike against the USA Government".

One funny thing from that video, is that if Canada wanted to make Nuclear weapons we would probably be the nation with the highest production capability.
I think you guys have the biggest reserve of Uranium in the world

Cortexian
March 31st, 2012, 04:14 AM
I think you guys have the biggest reserve of Uranium in the world
Yeah that was the basis of my point, in conjunction with the fact that the Canadian developed CANDU nuclear reactors are the best on the planet that I'm aware of (in terms of efficiency). So we're no stranger to everything involved in building nuclear weapons, especially since there's not a lot of scientific difference between generators and bombs.

Kornman00
March 31st, 2012, 04:53 AM
ITT: Nuclear Canadians

El Lobo
March 31st, 2012, 07:44 AM
Canadian developed CANDU nuclear reactors

Is CANDU an acronym for Canadian Developed Uranium or something, or is it a play on words like "Can do", as in, Canadian Do. I hope it is the latter.

:lobo:

DarkHalo003
March 31st, 2012, 08:20 AM
Fallout: it's more likely than you think. :downs:

Hotrod
March 31st, 2012, 11:19 AM
Holy shit, you guys have uncovered our plans to take over Earth and then the World with snowballs and hokey sticks! I must go warn the people at Tim Hortons about this!

Cortexian
March 31st, 2012, 11:44 AM
Is CANDU an acronym for Canadian Developed Uranium or something, or is it a play on words like "Can do", as in, Canadian Do. I hope it is the latter.

:lobo:
CANada Deuterium Uranium

=sw=warlord
March 31st, 2012, 11:52 AM
Relevant. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red)

Amit
March 31st, 2012, 01:32 PM
If the US wants their economy fucked even faster they may invade at their pleasure. Then again, how many of them would like to?

Timo
April 1st, 2012, 05:34 PM
Nobody in the right minds would attack their own hat for no good reason.

Cortexian
April 1st, 2012, 06:25 PM
Especially when they wear it to cover their own fuck-ugly face.

:)

Kornman00
April 1st, 2012, 07:27 PM
That must make you lice then.

Cortexian
April 1st, 2012, 07:42 PM
That doesn't make any sense!

Kornman00
April 1st, 2012, 10:43 PM
Canada = American's head/hat
so
Canadians = lice

I'll leave you to guess what the makes Central/South America :mech2:

Cortexian
April 2nd, 2012, 01:58 AM
Canadians would be more like shampoo for the shit that's always in your hair.
:mech:

=sw=warlord
April 2nd, 2012, 07:06 AM
Canadians would be more like shampoo for the shit that's always in your hair.
:mech:
Alaska is the shampoo.

PopeAK49
April 2nd, 2012, 07:16 PM
Alaska is the shampoo.

Dont bring Alaska into this...

=sw=warlord
April 2nd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Dont bring Alaska into this...
Only in Alaska would you have laws about looking at moose from aircraft.

Cortexian
April 2nd, 2012, 10:30 PM
Only in Alaska would you have laws about looking at moose from aircraft.
Please explain.

TVTyrant
April 2nd, 2012, 10:34 PM
Only in Alaska could you catch salmon so easily its ridiculous.

I wish I had the money to go up there again this year *sighs*

PopeAK49
April 3rd, 2012, 01:03 AM
Only in Alaska could you catch salmon so easily its ridiculous.

I wish I had the money to go up there again this year *sighs*

45ib Kings and 200ib Halibut are no problems. But I'm sure you were talking about the 3ib trout Tyrant. :realsmug:

Please explain.

It's complicated in the fact that hunters would look for moose with commercial aircraft and shoot them. It still does not explain the: "You cannot push a moose out of an aircraft" law, which sounds so ridiculous that I actually want to do it.

Cortexian
April 3rd, 2012, 01:21 AM
It's complicated in the fact that hunters would look for moose with commercial aircraft and shoot them. It still does not explain the: "You cannot push a moose out of an aircraft" law, which sounds so ridiculous that I actually want to do it.
Oh, it's illegal here in Canada to communicate wildlife locations seen from aircraft to hunters within 24 hours.

It's probably something similar in Alaska, not nearly as bad as "it's illegal to seek out and look at Moose in Alaska".

TVTyrant
April 3rd, 2012, 01:22 AM
45ib Kings and 200ib Halibut are no problems. But I'm sure you were talking about the 3ib trout Tyrant. :realsmug:
I live in Oregon you ass. We catch Kings and Silvers all the time. Its just not as easy as it is in Alaska, and the fish aren't as big. A 13lb King is pretty average, and a 7 pound coho is about the same. The time I went to Alaska I caught a four 30lbers and probably seven others over 20 in about a three day span. The salmon fishing is just amazing.

Kornman00
April 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
wtf is an "ib"?

Amit
April 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Is it not supposed to be "lb" for pound?

thehoodedsmack
April 3rd, 2012, 04:35 PM
Lol. Don't tell me he thought the lower-case "L" in "lb" was a capitalized "I"...

TVTyrant
April 3rd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Lol. Don't tell me he thought the lower-case "L" in "lb" was a capitalized "I"...
rofl

PopeAK49
April 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
It's Alaskan you nubcakes. We mix our i's and l. :haw:

Kornman00
April 4th, 2012, 03:46 AM
It's Alaskan you nubcakes. We mix our i's and l. :haw:
And your Gov'ners with old kooky Presidential Candidates :mech2:

PopeAK49
April 4th, 2012, 01:12 PM
And your Gov'ners with old kooky Presidential Candidates :mech2:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4iwdojPVSBw/TY-fGNU0CzI/AAAAAAAAAD8/f3XuEHUHBJY/s1600/Sarah-Palin-Laughs-at-Her-Brilliance.jpg

TVTyrant
April 4th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Also, a 3lb trout is a pretty nice trout. When you fish for trout, you expect a trout, and that would be a really nice one. Fighting something like that on 2-4 pound test and a 4 foot pole would be a lot of fun.

PopeAK49
April 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Also, a 3lb trout is a pretty nice trout. When you fish for trout, you expect a trout, and that would be a really nice one. Fighting something like that on 2-4 pound test and a 4 foot pole would be a lot of fun.

No doubt, I caught a 5lb trout in the kenai river with a 5wt flyrod. It was very enjoyable. I just had to clown on you Tyrant.